Chapter 3

My Manager That I Love With Her Husband In The Wheelchair

"Awww~ look how sweet Yoo Hye noona is blushing!", said Sungjae and cupped his cheek.

"Yah!", you whined and turned around to see Eunkwang brightly smiling at you.

"So your husband is coming", he smiled cheekily.

"Well now he has to.", you stuck out your tongue but smiled right afterwards. 

"Should I help you with the ticket?", he asked but you refused.

"Hey, where's Ilhoon?", asked Changsub and looked confused around. "A second ago he was here...strange..."


                                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ilhoon's POV

So she's married, huh? With a man whose name is Jiyong. Is she kidding me? She's only twenty years old, damn it! Isn't this too young? Doesn't she have any parents who scolded her for being so..so careless? 

I mean come on! Twenty??

"Ilhoon?", I heard Yoo Hye call my name. I sighed inwardly, but turned around.

"What?", I asked grumpily.

"In 2 days you'll be in 'Hello Consoulers', be prepared.", she told but and looked at her phone. "It'll be in the morning, but I think-"

"Why are you even married?", I interupted her and she looked confused up.

"Excuse me?"

"Why are you married?", I repeated and looked angry at her.

"Why do you think people get married?", she asked me with a little smile.

"Arranged marriage? Money?", I suggested, but she just laughed at me.

"Love pabo.", she said affectionatly.

Love? Tzz! 

"You're twenty. How can you talk about love?", I asked her with a frown.

"Let's just say he and I managed a lot of things.", she explained. I was about to ask her about her statement, when her telephone rang.

A bright smile came on her lips. "Jagi!", she beamed.

I groaned in annoyance, but she already forgot about me and left the room.


What could be so great about this Jiyong guy? Jagi, she's calling him. How gros! How cheesy! I want to throw up! 

I walked up and down the living room, thinking mean things about this Jiyong guy, when Yoo Hye suddenly burst inside.

She was smiling so brightly, I thought her cheek had to hurt.

"He's coming!", she shouted and startled me. Aish, always so noisy.

My members came to us and looked amused at Yoo Hye.

"Why are you so excited again?", asked Eunkwang.

"My husband just told me that he already book a ticket. He'll be here in 2 days"


While I am on 'Hello Consouler'? Hell to the ing no! I want to meet this guy! Personally!

"I won't go to Hello Consouler.", I stated. Yoo Hye looked at me with an annoyed face. "Don't start this again, Ilhoon"

"I'm serious I won't go. Let Hyunsik go.", I suggested.

"I can't do this!", you disagreed.

"I'm sure he has nothing against it. Hyunsik?", I asked and he nodded.

"That'll be fine with me.", he said, but you shook apologizing your head.

"They told me that they wanted Ilhoon."

"Why?", I whined and stomped my feet. Aaah, how annoying!

"Because...", she looked apologizing at my members. "Since you are the funniest one they want you to be on their show."

"But I'm already going to Weekly Idol!", I complained.

"Stop whining!", she suddenly shouted and startled everyone. "I'm tired and I have enough of that! You're going. That's my final word."

Now she turned to the others and had a pleading look on her face.

"And I'll need your help when my husband will be coming.", she said.

"Sure, what do you need us for?", asked Minhyuk.

"Your open minded heart and strength.", she said and yawned afterwards. "He'll arrive in the evening, so I'll cook something for us"

"What do you mean with-"

"I'm tired, I'm going to bed now. Bye", she said fastly and left us.

This girl is hiding something, I can tell you that. But at least I'll be able to see this 'jagi' of her.

To be exactly I complained for nothing. Hehehe. 


                                                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"These damn airplanes.", you complained while walking up and down.

"Relax. His airplain already landed.", said Minhyuk and put his arm around your shoulder.

"It was 40 minutes late!", you whined. "Do you know what could have happened!", you shook your head.

"Calm down, will you.", said Peniel with a gently sqeeze on your arm. "He'll be here soon."

"But you know how he is.", they could all see tears in your eyes.

"How great can your husband be, when he already makes you cry without his presence?", asked Ilhoon with a scowl.

"Get a hold of yourself!"

"Ilhoon!", scolded Eunkwang, but Ilhoon just ignored his hyung.

"They are coming out!", said Sungjae cheering and looked curiously at the people who were coming out.

Ilhoon started lightly to sweat. Will he be more good looking than him? Will he be cooler than him? Is he really loveable. Does he deserve your love? And if he does, what should he do?


The first person was a man with an hat, then a woman with a white t-shirt, a man with black jeans, a man with red dyed hair, a man in a wheelchair, a woman in high heels and a man with a suit.

*It's the man with the suit!*, thought Ilhoon in fear. He was tall, good looking and well organized just like Yoo Hye.

"JAGI!", you shouted and started to run to the man. Ilhoon closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Why was it hurting so much right now. How should he be able to be friendly to this man? He couldn't. He just couldn't-

Suddenly he heard someone gasp right next to him. He slowly opened his eyes and look at Sungjae who had his hand infront of his mouth. With a frown, Ilhoon followed Sungjae's gaze just to see you kissing the guy in the wheelchair.



Your husband was disabled??