Chapter 1

My Manager That I Love With Her Husband In The Wheelchair

"You did a great job!", you said to BtoB after their concert. "It was great!", you started to sing 'WOW', one of your favourite songs.

"Thanks.", they all said expect Ilhoon.

"Stop that. Your embarrassing yourself.", Ilhoon said with an attitude but you just stuck out your tongue.

"I'm a real fangirl, though.", you said happyly and danced some parts of 'WOW'

"Aish! And you're really 20 years old?", Ilhoon raised an eyebrow. "You behave like 10"

"But I have the appeal of an eighteen years old girl, so shut up.", you winked and jumped happyly away.


"I really love this noona.", said Sungjae. "She isn't bored, talkactive and she has a really refreshing personality."

"My .", was the only thing Ilhoon said before walking after you, to the van.

"Everyone get inside!", you sang. After everyone entered the car  you the radio. B.A.P song 'Secret Love' was sounding inside the car.

"Ooooh~~! I love this song!", you dreamly said.

"You love every song.", commented Ilhoon, pretending to be annoyed.

"And you're a pessimist.", you argued back. "Seriously, from where comes this bad energy?", you asked him but he just raised an eyebrown at you.

"Tzz. Diva."

"What?!"

"Since Miss Ilhoonnie is having a bad day, let's get some chicken!", you cheered and everyone howl satisfide.

"Who's going to pay?", you asked them. Suddenly everyone became quiet.

"Seriously, you're all  greedy! Want to eat, but don't want to pay!", you scolded.

"But well, since you made a great concert,I'm going to pay."

"THANK YOU!", they all cheered and high fived each other.

You smiled widely and stopped the car infront of KFC.


With a full belly, you all went happyly home.

"Thank you, Yoo Hye!", said Eunkwang. "Next time, I'm going to take you out for a date.", he said and winked at you.

"Can't wait!", you said and laughed afterwards.

"No!", yelled all of sudden Ilhoon what startled you and the others. "W-We have a schedule.", Ilhoon stuttered.

"How can you think of dating, hyung?Aish."

"I was just joking, calm down.", said Eunkwang with a frown.

"But Yoo Hye is such a pretty girl.", complimented Changsub. 

"Yeah, that's why I don't understand why she hasn't a boyfriend.", said Hyunsik.

"What don't you understand about that? This woman is crazy.", Ilhoon laughed.

You laughed along with Ilhoon. "Yeah, you're right, I'm quite crazy."

"And not even ashame to admit.", Ilhoon shook his head.

But you just shrugged. "Poor Peniel!", you said all of sudden. "What a pity, that he's ill."

"Stop making a drama, we'll see him in 15 minutes."

"I know, Ilhoon. I saved some chicking for him. Hopefully he'll feel better afterwards."


Ilhoon frowned unhappily. Since you and Peniel knew each other for 4 years, you and him had a strong friendship. You had been living in New Jersy for 10 years and since you and Peniel were in the same neighbourhood, you two became friends.
Sometimes you two would start talking in english and ignoring everyone who was looking weirdly at ou.
Ilhoon didn't liked it. He wanted to understand what you two were saying but seeing you also talking so informally with Peniel made him angry. Noona or not, Ilhoon refused to show you a hint of respect, but you most of the time ignored it. Sometimes you would talk formally to him, just to annoy him.


"BUDDY!", you yelled in the dorm when you entered it.

"BUDDY!", replied Peniel from his room. You knocked before entering his room. "How are you feeling?"

"A bit better.", he said from his bed.

"I brought chicken for you."

"Yeah!", he cheered and sat up. You handed him the box over and he thanked you.

"How was the concert?", he asked s when they entered the room.

"Good.", they answered.

"Are you kidding me? It was great!", you beamed. "There were a hundreds of your fans, calling everyones name. When they heard that you were ill, they all screamed: 'Get well soon, Peniel oppa!' And everyone was full with energy and charisma and-"

"Ok, I think he got it.", interuppted you Ilhoon.

"I really missed something.", pouted Peniel and you immediately pinched his cheek. "Don't be sad, Penial-ah~"

You were still pinching Peniel's cheek until Ilhoon grabbed your wrist and looked annoyed at you. "Don't be so touchy.", he hissed and you frowned annoyed.

But instead of arguing your phone started to ring.

"Hello? Oh Mr Kim!", you greeted and listen to the call.

"Yes, their schedule is set...Yes...Yes...at 10 a.m ShimShimTapa, at 1 p.m. Gurupop, then- what?", you listen carefully at the changes that your boss was telling you.

"Hmmm...ok got it, but then they have to leave Weekly Idol earlier.", you said and listen carefully.

"Or Ilhoon stays longer, so the MCs won't be upset."

"Yah!", Ilhoon argued but you raised your hand stopping him from talking.

"Ok, I got it. Thanks. See you.", you hung up and sighed.

"Your schedule has to be changed again.", you  rubbed your temples.

"Ilhoon, you're going alone to weekly idol.", you said but Ilhhon shook his head.

"No."

"But you have to."

"But I don't want to."

"YAH!", you raised your voice. "Just do what I say, arasso? Don't make my job as complicated as it already is, got it?"

You looked annoyed at him and he sighed. "Fine."

"Good."

Since you and BtoB were living in the same dorm, you were about to go to your room when Peniel suddenly said:

"Jiyong called, by the way."

"Really?", you asked him happy. "What did he say?"

"That he'll be here next week."

"Oh yeah, he already told me this.", you nodded your head. "Thanks."

"Who's that?", asked Ilhoon immediately. 

"Her husband.", said Peniel without thinking. When he saw you glaring at him, he widen his eyes in realisation. "Oops."

You shook your head at his stupidness and faced the rest of BtoB who was looking at you in disbelieve.

"You have a husband?", asked Ilhoon slowly, not believing what he was hearing.


Well, this will take a good time of explaintion.