.Final. Pt.2

Too late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jia POV

I pick up my phone. "Hello." I said. "Hi." he replied. "Ermm...I don't see you in school today. Are you okay?" "No." I said, honestly. I heard him sigh. "Where are you?" "Home." "I'm coming over. Don't go out." he said. I hang up and sit on the sofa.

I took a blanket that is lying on the floor and cover myself, closing my eyes, thinking about Baekhyun. I am all lonely here in Seoul.No one wants to friend me except for Baekhyun. He is the one I can always go to. I know I can't fall for him but I just can't control.

No reason why I fall, not a warning too. Seeing him happy, smiling, laughing, healthy is enough for me. Skipping school, getting into trouble. We were the troublemakers in our school. Yes, I am a nice person. But life got more fun when Baekhyun came in. 

Almost my whole high school life change. Instead of going back home to continue college, I stayed because I want to be with him. I should have known. I should have confess to him before he fall for another person. I should have know, but love actually take over me.

The feeling of missing him when he is not in school, the feeling that he is with me, the feeling, it's all about the feeling. I feel like the whole world is falling apart. I feel like giving all this and go back home. It's tiring. I am the only one giving into all this.

After a few minute, I heard the door bell ring. I came back from thinking. I stand up slowly and walk to the door with the blanket around me. I open the door. "Hey." He greeted. "Come in." I said. I moved aside and he came in. "Have you eaten?" He asked as I close the door, and walk to the sofa. "No."

"I going to make food for you." He said and walk to the kitchen. I sat on the sofa and look over to Luhan. "Why are you doing this?" I asked him. "Uh?" He look up from the counter. "Why are you doing all this? We just met once." I said. "I....I just..thought that you are not feeling well."

"How did you know?" I asked. "Well, I know something that no one knows." He said and crack the eggs. "I know you like Baekhyun." He said and look at me. I was shocked. "Is it obvious?" I asked, sitting up. "No. I can read people well." He said and continue to cook the eggs.

"You can read people's m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter