.Final. Pt.1

Too late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jia POV

Today, I am going to meet up with Baekhyun! So excited. Yes, I have a crush on him since we graduated high school. Now, we are in college. Same school but we took different courses. He took the vocal and I took dancing but we will try to meet up if we are free.

This few days, Baekhyun had been busy. I know it's not homework, but a girl. But still, I hope today it's just me and him. The last time we met was last month and he brought a friend along. That friend was not bad but he is somehow 'in the way'. I got out of the bus and walk to the restaurant that we always go.

Baekhyun just texted me, telling me he reach. I walk into the restaurent and saw him...but there's a girl next to him. They seems to be close. I smile and forget about the pain. I walk towards them. Baekhyun saw me and wave. "Hey!" I greeted him.

"YO! Okay. Sit down now." He said. "Let me introduce you to my girl, Lee Minyoung." He continued. "This is Jia." He introduced me to his girlfriend... Yeah, is she. The girl I talk about earlier. They had a crush on each other since high school. She is nice and helpful. She once helped me in Science, Korean and English. You can say she is one of the top student in school.

Remember, how Baekhyun always come to my house because Minyoung is going to tutor me. He even told me to say nice things about him to let Minyoung know that he was a nice person. Since her impression of him is a troublemaker. I knew from the start this two person liked one and other. But they told me to keep a secret.  

"Annyeonghasayo." She said and bow her head. "We knew each other." she turned to Baekhyun and tell him. "I know. I remember you tutor Jia and I always want to be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter