Pinned To The Floor

Two Girls Kissing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was told that when you found someone you loved, you should pin them down onto the floor and make them move in with you. 

That's pretty much what I did with you. 

You looked up at me with those innocent but wise beyond your age brown eyes. I had your hands pinned above your head, my knees on either side of your hips as I hovered over you. 

"Yoongie?" The nickname rolled off your tongue with ease. "What are you doing?" 

"Pinning you to the floor." I answered sternly, a smirk evident on my face. You tilted your head slightly, making your glorious pale neck stretch. 

"Is this because we didn't do 'it' last night?" 

I stared at you for a second, thinking whether or not to play a long. "No Seohyun, it is not because we didn't have last night." 

You let out a breath and smiled. "Thank god." I giggled slightly and leaned closer to you. 

"Is having with me really that bad?" 

"No." You shook your head simply. "It's just really tiring." 

I pecked your nose lightly. "That's good to know." 

We were silent for a moment until you squirmed slightly beneath me. "Yoongie~" you whined. "Why am I being pinned to the floor?" 

"Because you have to move in with me." 

"And whys that?" 

"Because I'm sick of Tiffany walking in on us all the time and because-" I paused and leaned down to place a kiss on your lips. "Because I love you." 

You smiled brightly at me before laughing. "Well for one, I'd be glad to move in with you, my little deer." 

So you did. A week later instead of moving in with me we both moved out and decided to buy an apartment together. 


It was a Saturday afternoon and we were slowly unpacking the many boxes we had. The apartment was cute, not as big as Yuri and Jessica's but big enough so that I didn't feel like a mad man could be hiding in the corner. 

"Can we do something like Jessica and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter