It's Too Cold

Two Girls Kissing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think I changed my writing style about 5 times in this, bare with me.

 

Two Girls Kissing Playlist: It's Too Cold

 

I'm very careful whenever I know you're on the phone with your father. I know you'll come to me eventually, and we'll talk you through it. But I have to wait, you need your time. 

 

My eyes trail after you as you pace the kitchen, holding your phone close to your ear. I stay quiet, knowing that I wouldn't help the problem. Your father was a close minded man, which I knew. He had pride, pride that crumbled when he found out his daughter had fallen for another girl. 

 

Last night after you had received an email from him, I found you outside my apartment with tears in your eyes. I had just gotten back from my parents, it was boxing day and I knew you had spent Christmas on your own with Prince. I held you close on my bed. My bag sat on the floor, still unpacked. You cried into my shoulder as I kissed your cheek, repeating the words "It'll be okay, it'll be okay,".

 

I knew if I made a sound when you were on the phone your father would hear and start yelling at you more, words that would pierce through his daughter’s heart like a knife. 

 

You placed your phone on the kitchen counter with a sigh. I got up slowly and wrapped my arms around your waist, back hugging you. I could hear you breathing deeply, trying to calm yourself down. 

 

You start walking towards the living room with my arms still wrapped around your waist. Before you can push me away I turn you around. You bite your lip and lean your forehead against mine, closing your eyes. 

 

"I'm sorry," You whispered, "He's just so stressful."

 

"I know," I brought my hands up to your neck, tracing small patterns along it, "You okay Fany?"

 

Your eyes shot open for a brief second before closing again as you smashed your lips against mine. It took me a moment to realise what was happening before my own eyes fell shut too. I dragged my hands down your neck, your shoulders, your waist and finally stopping at your hips. You were wearing floral patterned high-waisted shorts that I knew belonged to Jessica, but you both loved them so much that you took turns owning them every other week. I slipped the tips of my fingers into the waistband as you nibbled on my bottom lip. You began to my light blue blouse as I slipped my hands underneath your shirt, pulling it up.

 

I never understood why anyone would want to have on the floor, Until I was with you and I realized, you don't ever realize you're on the floor.

 

At least for a little while I make you forget everything. 

 

We were sitting with Yoona and Hyoyeon at our favourite coffee place, Last Chance. It was snowing outside and I knew you would soon want to run through the wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter