Pt.1 I've Got You

Two Girls Kissing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ist Year

 

 

13 year old Yuri stared up the blooming cherry blossoms. To be honest, Yuri had never been this nervous in her life. Apart from the time Sooyoung wanted to saw her in half for her magic show. 

 

 

"C'mon Yul, you'll be fine," Taeyeon patted Yuri on the back. "We'll be fine." She said, more comforting herself than the shaking Yuri. The tanned girl nodded her head in agreement to she shorter one. 

 

 

"Right, right." She nodded before following Taeyeon into the new highschool. The welcoming ceremony was being held in the auditorium. Taeyeon seemed to know where she was going as she dragged Yuri by the arm, manuvering through the other first years with ease. "Maybe we should fine Sooyoung and Seohyun before going in." Yuri said, pulling Taeyeon to a stop in one of the many hallways. Taeyeon looked up at her curiously. 

 

 

"You sure you're okay?" Taeyeon asked. Yuri nodded her head in reply, knowing her short friend was looking out for her and her anxiety. 

 

 

"And you're okay too?" Taeyeon nodded in response. "How come you're so brave all of a sudden, yesterday you were freaking out about going into a new school."

 

 

Taeyeon leaned against the wall, watching the passing students. "I talked to a friend of mine, I've known her since I was baby basically." She giggled and looked at Yuri and pulled on her arm. Yuri sighed and leaned against the wall beside Taeyeon. "She's coming here too with her friends, so I asked if she could look out for me." 

 

 

"So me and Sooyoung aren't enough for you, huh." Yuri glared at the shorter girl. "We've fought off countless bullies for you."

 

 

Taeyeon smiled meekly. "I know, but I know this friend of mine can kick , with just a glance Yul." Yuri nodded in understanding, Taeyeon only felt safe with people she could rely on. 

 

 

"Dark kid, midget!" Sooyoung called out as she walked up to the two. Seohyun trailed along behind her, glancing at the growing crowd. Yuri smiled at the shikshin before hugging her. 

 

 

"Tae's got a new body guard." Yuri said as Sooyoung and Taeyeon hugged. Sooyoung quickly shoved back Taeyeon with a look of shock.

 

 

"Taeyeon!" She exclaimed. "Were we not enough." Seohyun shook her head at her unnie's.

 

 

"I'm sure unnie just needed extra comfort. It's a new environment after all, we're all pretty scared." 

 

 

Sooyoung shook her head. "Whatever, this body guard better be good." 

 

 

"She is," Taeyeon assured her friends. "She has some friends with her too, so be ready for our group to expand." The girls nodded to their leader. "Now come on, we'll miss the welcoming ceremony." Sooyoung and Yuri groaned while Seohyun clapped excitedly. The four made their way into the auditorium, taking their seats. Slowly the seats around them were taken up. Yuri turned to look at Taeyeon to see if she had spotted her friend. 

 

 

"That's her." Taeyeon pointed towards the front row of seats. Yuri stared hard at the group of five girls, all huddled together in an intense converstaion. "That's Jessica."

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

2nd Year

 

 

"We're in the same class this year." Yuri looked down at Jessica, the latter's eye were glued to the board of class rolls. 

 

 

"I guess so." Jessica shrugged and gave Yuri a small smile. Tiffany hurried over to the two.

 

 

"I'm in TaeTae and Yoona's class this year." The bubbly girl wrapped her arm around Jessica's shoulders. "I'll have to leave you Jessie, but my people need me." She laughed after getting an icy glare from Jessica. 

 

 

"Whatever." Jessica untangled herself from Tiffany. "I'm with Yuri this year."

 

 

"Oooo," Tiffany gave Yuri an apologetic look. "Sorry Yul, you'll be doing her math homework for the next year."

 

 

"That's okay." Yuri shrugged, walking backwards as the two girls followed her. "I'm used to doing it for Sooyoung." 

 

 

"Is that how she treated you before high school?" Tiffany raised her eyebrow. 

 

 

"Pretty much."

 

 

"Yah! I did not!" Sooyoung yelled as Yuri crashed into her. Taeyeon laughed when they fell to the floor. 

 

 

"Guys please." Taeyeon pulled her two childhood friends up. "Seohyun did our homework, remember." Seohyun knocked Taeyeon's head and sighed. Sunny was attached to the maknaes arm along with Hyoyeon. 

 

 

" in, we have a smart kid to do our homework this year." Sunny stuck her tongue out to the other girls. 

 

 

"Has anyone seen Yoona?" Seohyun asked as she attempted to pull her arms away from the older two girls. The seven girls shook their heads. Seohyun sighed, "She said she'd walk me to class."

 

 

"Naw, maknae couple already miss being in each other’s class." Tiffany cooed. Seohyun blushed and pulled away from Sunny and Hyoyeon. 

 

 

"I'm going to go find her." Seohyun glared at her unnies before walking back inside the school. 

 

 

--

 

 

"I noticed that your phone didn't have a chain, I thought it looked pretty lonely." Yuri smiled. A white phone strap dangled from her fingers. "So I got you one."

 

 

Jessica teared her eyes away from the night time view of the houses to look at Yuri. A small blush crept onto her cheeks as she took the strap from Yuri. "Thank you, Yuri." Yuri smiled widely at the reddened face of Jessica. 

 

 

“I saw it in the shops yesterday and it reminded me of you.”

 

 

“How so?”

 

 

“It’s white, like snow, so then I thought the ice princess.” Yuri smiled sadly. “I know you hate it when everyone calls you that, sorry.” Jessica shook her head.

 

 

“It’s okay, at least they don’t call me something worse.” She said quietly. Jessica attached the strap onto the end of her phone. “It’s really kind of you Yuri.” She looked up at the taller girl who was looking down onto the town. “Maybe we should head back, the girls are probably looking for us.” Jessica suggested, the rising moon catching her attention.

 

 

“Just a bit longer,” Yuri smiled sadly, “Please?” Jessica sighed in response, giving into the younger girl. She shuffled closer to the tall girl for warmth.

 

 

“Why are you being so distant with everyone?” Jessica finally asked.

 

 

“I’m not,” Yuri paused before continuing. “It’s the last day of school tomorrow, which means new classes again next year and I may not be in the same class as you.” She wrapped an arm around Jessica’s shoulders, pulling her closer. “I just wanted to spend more time with you.”

 

 

“You’re being awfully emotional.” Jessica rolled her eyes, resting her head on Yuri’s shoulder.

 

 

“Shut up.”

 

 

--

 

 

3rd Year

 

"We're not in the same class..." Jessica smile dropped as she read the class role. The tanned girl beside her held her hand tightly.

 

"That's okay, we'll still see each other." Yuri pulled Jessica away from the notice board and the crowd of students. "At least you have Seohyun, right? She can do your homework. And you have Taeyeon." 


"And you have Tiffany." Jessica sat down on a bench with a sigh. She watched as students filtered out of the courtyard and to class. 

 

"I'm not really that close with Tiffany, so I'm pretty excited." Yuri sat down next to Jessica with a smile. Jessica pouted at Yuri.

 

"Remember, your my seobang, not her's."

 

--

 

"Tiff, Tiff come on." Yuri pulled her bubbly bestfriend by the arm as they manuvered through the crowded halls. "We're gonna miss Sica and Tae." Tiffany groaned and let herself be pulled. The two stepped outside of 4-B classroom. Tiffany pulled the sliding door open and skipped towards Taeyeon's desk. 

 

"Tae Tae!" Tiffany wrapped her arms around the shorter girl.

 

"Hi Fany." Taeyeon smiled and hugged the red head back. Yuri looked around the classroom quickly, scanning the faces of students. 

 

"Where's Sica?" 

 

Taeyeon let her arms unwravel from Tiffany. "She went with Seohyun and Yoona to lunch." Yuri's face fell. Two weeks into the second semester and it seemed like Jessica hated Yuri. 

 

"Again?" Yuri asked quietly, slouching onto the desk next to Taeyeon. 

 

Taeyeon smiled sadly at her friend. "I tried to make her stay, but she looked like she was going to punch me." The shorter girl subconciously twirled a lock of Tiffany's newly dyed hair around her finger as she tried to avoid Yuri's gaze.

 

"She's been like this for the past two weeks..." Tiffany muttered, leaning slightly into Taeyeon's touch. Yuri sighed and stared out the door to the classroom, hoping for Jessica to walk in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter