Cute Part 1

Two Girls Kissing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona! Yoona!" Said girl groaned and to her stomach, pulling the covers over her head. "Yoona wake up," The voice continued to pester Yoona and her beauty sleep. 

 

 

"Let me sleep," Yoona groaned , squeezing her eyes shut.

 

 

"Come on, it's you sisters birthday," The sheets were pulled down from Yoona's face. Why did Yuri have to be born today, why not tomorrow. Yoona groaned and opened her eyes, rolling onto her back. 

 

 

"Jessica unnie?!" Yoona's doe eyes widened when she saw the brunette ice princess. "I thought you were appa."

 

 

"My voice isn’t that deep, geez Yoona," Jessica rolled her eyes and tugged on the younger girls arm, pulling her into a sitting position. "Anyway, Yuri's birthday, get up."

 

 

"Are you my umma for the day?" Yoona raised an eyebrow and let herself fall back into the comfort of her bed. "That's awkward." She stated. 

 

 

"Yoona, get up down!" Jessica barked. Yoona remained motionless. "If it makes you get off your then I will be your umma for the day!" 

 

 

"No thank you," Yoona to her stomach and closed her eyes. "You're dating Yuri, not my appa. Don't make life difficult unnie."

 

 

"You're the one making it difficult!" Jessica screeched. She grabbed Yoona's arm and tugged violently.

 

 

"Yuri's not even awake yet, leave me alone." 

 

 

"Your impossible." Jessica stomped her foot on the ground before storming out the door. "30 minutes!"

 

 

Yoona groaned in reply. 

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

"Up! Now!" A loud voice made Yoona's eye open slowly. Her hand was clamped around a stuffed deer that Sunny had bought her. The voice wasn't Jessica's, who else was invading Yoona's privacy. She groggily sat up, pulling the stuffed deer up to her chest. 

 

 

"Who else is a ert!" She yelled at the smiling korean-american that was sitting on the end of her double bed. The red head was holding up a pink pair of underwear. "Yah that's my underwear!" Yoona shrieked and shot forward, snatching the pair of underwear. 

 

 

"Calm down Yoona." Tiffany rolled her eyes and grabbed the underwear back. "What do you mean who else is a ert?!"

 

 

"Taeyeon was going through my underwear yesterday! What is with you two and underwear?!" 

 

 

Tiffany smiled her Totoro smile before hurrying out the room. "Don't worry about TaeTae, just get up!"

 

 

"Why is it everyone’s mission to wake me up today?" Yoona mumbled as she swung her legs over the side of her bed. She changed into a pair of denim shorts and a white tank top. Yawning as she looked at herself in the mirror, Yoona sighed as she picked up her bag of makeup. "Why do we even celebrate birthdays?" She shook her head as the 'Happy Birthday' banner that hung in the hallway caught her eye. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter