WARNING

All These Years

It has come to my attention through other authors that the YouTubers known as Eat Your Kimchi are trying to get people to send them links to fan fiction.

Please don't send them links to anything of mine.

I don't think it's really good enough for anyone to send out to any third party anyways, but regardless I want it to be known that I am not appreciative of EYK. They have a sense of humour that I don't find humourous at all and in fact I personally find it highly offensive. I won't go into another rant about EYK here, but I don't want them having anything of mine. I write fan fiction for myself and for the few people who read it for the purpose of enjoying it. If EYK were to get a hold of my work, I don't know what they would do with it and if they absolutely trashed all my work, that would be the most disheartening thing in the world for me.

I know I am not the greatest author out there. I know that between having two jobs, university, and a lot of issues going on in my personal life, I have barely updated and that's a bit of a letdown, if not a big one, for the people who do keep up with my writing. I am aware of my short-comings as a fan fiction author, and I ask that you don't hold those against me. I would never wish Eat Your Kimchi's blatant and essentially unadulterated public humiliation on anyone, and therefore I request that no one subject me to it either.

If you yourself are an author and are not a fan of EYK, it may be a good idea for you to make a post something like this in the works you do not want shared. Perhaps this is ridiculous and no one would share my work anyways, but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

 

Thanks to my readers for the love you all show me by just reading my work,

Wrath~ <3