WRATH AND TAYLZ' FIRST CONTEST

All These Years

So what's up?
On March 14th, Taylz and I bought four tickets to B.A.P's Live On Earth: U.S. Attack! concert in Los Angeles. Here's the catch: there are only three of us going.

Wait, what?... If there are three of you, why did we buy a fourth ticket?
Taylz and I have been through some pretty rough times, and B.A.P, in all that they do in an effort to make the world a better place, helped us find ourselves and realise that happiness comes from doing things for others and helping them find happiness.
So here's the sit. rep. We want to know how B.A.P has touched your life. You don't have to tell us what's what if you're coming from a pretty dark place because I promise you we wouldn't share our stories either, but tell us how things have changed for the better for you. Tell us how the inspiration they gave you is now living on and being spread to others through your own actions.

What are the deets on trying for this awesome piece of kpop history?
We will be collecting submissions, whether it be artwork, video, etc, from March 15, 2014 to March 22, 2014. If needed, the submissions time may be extended for up to two days. We will announce the winner privately by March 29, 2014. These submissions will not be shared unless okayed by the winner of this contest.

Okay, so what's the catch?
There is no catch. We want someone else, someone who wouldn't normally have the means to see these men in concert, to experience the true happiness of seeing a group that means so much to them in person.
There are a few rules, though:

  • The winning BABY must be in/around the Los Angeles area (including The Bay area, etc, if transportation is available to them). If the winning BABY is not from the area, you are responsible for being in LA the day of the concert.
  • BABY must provide a short, written statement if submitting artwork, video, etc. explaining how B.A.P has affected them and how they help the community.
  • Written statements must be at least 300 words.
  • Artwork, fan vid, etc must be original and not copied or pre-existing. We want all-new stories and work.
  • BABY must not sell their awarded ticket for money. Someone dishonest and posing as a true BABY won't have much time, anyways. We will arrange a meeting between ourselves and the winner to hand over the ticket personally on April 22nd.
  • In order to communicate effectively, you must provide us with your name, age, and blog (if applicable).
  • We reserve the right to request references regarding submissions!!

That's it?
Not quite. If you win, you will be required to share with us your contact information. Like I said, we want to give it to you in person. Smile awkwardly. Try not to swear all the time as is my norm…

You have not yet bored me to death with all your yammering, so I would now like to know how I send in my submission to hopefully achieve the glory which is watching B.A.P in person.

We await your wonderful tales in our email inboxes:
[email protected]  (Wrath)
[email protected]  (Taylz)
And if you have any questions for us, fire away! Our blogs are:
http://ing-love-noodles.tumblr.com/  (Wrath)
http://maika-moon-ottokaji.tumblr.com/  (Taylz)

This contest is not exclusive to followers on Tumblr, YouTube or AsianFanFics but is directed towards BABYZ who are in need and try their best for those inside and outside their community. We know that there are plenty of deserving BABYZ out there and we both wish we had the means to send more people to see them, but we have decided that one will be enough for this give away. Also, we're both broke as and don't get paid in time to buy more tickets to give away. If you would like any information on the ticket, please email either of us or send us an Ask on Tumblr. We can guarantee that this ticket is one hundred percent real, and that there will be no problems when it comes to entering the concert. I have the receipt from the purchase on AXS, which will also be provided when you are presented with your ticket.

We hope to receive many submissions from you lovely BABYZ out there. Even though we only have one ticket to give away this time, we feel that you wouldn't even be trying if you weren't aware of the good you are doing for other people. Taylz and I are proud to be a part of the same fandom as you, and we feel the boys of B.A.P would be proud to know that you're working so hard to make our world a better place for everyone.

Thank you for everything and we eagerly anticipate hearing from you!