Noona's Love

Noona's Love

"Boys, listen up!" Boyfriend's manager called out.

The boys are currently resting after their 1st performance of You and I at M!Count Down. The six of them are really tired of all the practices and the performance but they're happy to see their supporters happy. 

"What it is, hyung?" Donghyun asked he's seated in between the Jo twins who are both dozing off due to tiredness. 

"Well, because of your busy schedules, the company decided to have someone who can help all of you in your dorm. She will be living with you guys but please don't be so hard on her. Aside from helping you in the dorm she's also assigned to help at every photoshoot you will have. She's a graphic artist to be precise." Their manager explained.

"Wait! You said 'she'? Is that even allowed? I mean we're all boys!" Hyunseong exclaimed.

"I agree! And she's a graphic artist why would she be also helping us in our dorm?" Jeongmin asked.

"Boys, boys, calm down. Don't worry about her living with all of you, she's older than the five of you." He said pointing them except for Donghyun. "She's younger by a year with our Donghyun here." 

"B-b-but! We don't need help at our dorm hyung!" Minwoo burst out. This startled Kwangmin who is slowly dozing at Donghyun's shoulder. 

"What's that Minwoo?" Kwangmin asked sleepily.

Youngmin who is also dozing, opened his eyes and see what's the commotion is all about.

"You'll be having a new room mate at your dorm." the manager said.

"What?!" the twins chorused.

"Don't worry boys, she can be trusted. And besides, she's your sunbae's Choi Minho's sister.  So treat her nicely. She'll be with you by tomorrow. Now is that clear?"

The six of them looked at each other with defeat plaster on their face. And because they got nothing to do with the company's decision, they just nod their head in agreement and hope that the said female is just as nice as they expected her to be.

 

:Boyfriend's Dorm:

"I wonder what she look like." Youngmin asked his twin. Both are in their shared room at their dorm, changing to their pajamas as they will have to take a rest early. Tomorrow will be the day that their room mate will arrive. 

"Well I hope she doesn't look like an ahjumma." Kwangmin joke. "But come to think of it, if she is Minho-sunbae's sister, I bet she's beautiful, right?" he added.

"I hope so. At least we won't be bothered by her looks." Youngmin laughed. "Come on, Kwang. Let's sleep now and dream of this Noona of ours that will be living with us." he said and motioned to his bed. 

"Okay then, goodnight , hyung." Kwangmin said with a smile and slip in to the covers.

"Night, Kwang."

 

:The next day:

*ding dong* *ding dong*

The sound of the door bell ringing surrounds the Boyfriend's dorm. 

A lady with her backpack and some hand bag stood in front of the door. She's wearing a loose white shirt, that even though a little loose still shows her perfectly curved body. Also pants that fits her hips perfectly. Her hair is in bun with some hair falling in her face and neck. 

"I guess there's still sleeping. Aish it's so hot in here." the girl said frowning. "Why does Minho oppa recommend me in here and not at SMent?" she asked herself. She pushed the doorbell again and still the boys are not answering.

"Aish I can't believe this.  They're letting a girl get burned in this scrotching heat." *imagine her OTL-ing* she said. With one last push at the doorbell, finally the door opened up. Revealing with a still half-asleep Kwangmin.

"Finally someone opened up!" She said. "Hello there! I know you're Kwangmin, I'm Choi Minhae and I'll be living with the six of you from now on!" 

Kwangmin who's still in a daze got shocked with the girl he's looking. Why this girl looks like his sunbae! 

"Uhm, hello? Are you awake now?" Minhae asked him.

The stunned boy shook his head and flash her a very nervous smile. "I'm very awake now noona, I'm just-"

"Struck on how I looked?" she said and let out a chuckle. "I know you're shocked to see me looking identical to my brother, well female version of course." 

"Uh, yes. I though I was looking at him now, but I realize you're not as tall and slim as him." he said shyly.

"Well, can I come in now?" she asked. Kwangmin blushed in embarassment due to his rudeness. He motioned her to come inside and help her with her bags.

As they are settling at the living room area of the dorm, a sleepy Youngmin just appeared and get shocked by the person he sees.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here is some information of my OC so you won't be confused. 

 

Name: Choi Minhae (blame it all to my imagination)

To start if off, she is Choi Minho's younger twin sister in this story. She's a very bubbly girl, but gets serious when needed to be. She's a graphic designer that gets hired in Starship Entertainment, but due to some boredness she's having she asked for some part time for her to have. And by that the company asked her to help the boys to be always in time and do some help in the chores, with an exchange of free living with the boys.

 

A/n: I'll be updating this fast I hope, while it lasts in my mind. 

And Just so you know all of this are product of my mind playing.