6

Apartment

Soori POV

As I opened my eyes, there was an unfamiliar warmth engulfing me. I widened my eyes to see doe eyes sleeping beside me. His face just inches from mine. I sat up and looked around the room. This isn’t my room…it’s too clean. As I looked around, I finally knew whose room this belongs to. ERT!!!!!!!!! I screamed while kicking his body towards the side. He fell down with a loud bump. Yah! It’s 7 in the ing morning! Why the hell are you yelling!!? Kyungsoo yelled a she stood up, rubbing his eyes. Did you do something last night?? Why am I in your ing room ert!!?? I yelled as I jumped of the bed. Kyungsoo looked around and looked like he remembered what happened. Gosh! I did nothing! You were asleep on the couch so I moved you into your room. It turns out I accidently moved you to my room. He said while scratching his head. I do remember falling asleep on the couch last night…Fine! Whatever! I yelled and went out of his room.

 

After taking a nice shower, I met doe eyes in the kitchen warming up some food. I’m still pissed at him for what happened in the morning. Morning brat. He said while taking out some plates. Morning twerp. I replied. After reheating all the food, he put them into 2 separate lunch boxes and garnished them. Don’t be a girl doe eyes. Even though it suits you, just don’t. I said while sitting on one of the chairs. I am not being a girl. I’m just preparing our lunches. Since both of us didn’t eat last night, there was still plenty of food. He said while closing the lids. I took a peek at the food he made and saw the huge amount of rice and pajeon it had. Yah,            this is too much. I can’t eat this! I complained. I still remembered that he called me a pig for eating too much, and those words kind of were put to heart. Why? It’s not too much. He replied. He turned around and saw me frown at the food. Is it because I called you a pig the other day? Without me answering, I could see that he already knew the answer. Kyungsoo turned around and leaned on the counter. Don’t take the mean things I say to you seriously. Those are just jokes. Like yesterday, don’t take it to heart. Junmyeon hyung’s right, you’re too skinny already. I slightly nodded at his statement and got ready to go. Aren’t you going to wait for me? He asked while washing the dishes. Um, I have some stuff to do early this morning. I lied. I wasn’t used to nice doe eyes yet. Oh okay. Just make sure you finish everything. Arasso? Before he could have an answer, I was already gone.

 

School was normal as usual. It was the same old boring lessons taught over and over again. I decided o take a longer route to my apartment because I needed to do some thinking. My mother text me in the morning, asking where I was. I told her I was busy traveling the world, but she didn’t believe me. She told me to either go home or tell her where I was exactly. I didn’t reply her and just ignored the 30 messages she left.

 

As I was walking, I could feel someone following me. I turned around and saw someone wearing the same uniform as me hiding behind the bushes. Does she think I’m blind? I walked towards where she is and kicked her. I will never forget the first time we met- although, I’ll keep trying. I said to the shebeast in front of me . She stood up and fixed her uniform. Oh, you caught me. Well we meet again, Park Soori. Guys! Come out already, she caught us. 5 girls suddenly came out of bushes and walked towards me. Is this the girl you told us about unnie? The one whose been flirting with our oppas? One of them said. For the love of God, I don’t flirt with those imbeciles! I yelled at them. I looked around and realized that I was trapped in a little alleyway with people who want to kill me. You lie a lot don’t you. A very short girls said. We’re not that stupid you little . We and every girl in Seoul Academy is fully aware that you’re trying to flirt with exo. You can’t hide anything from us. Another girl said. I took a step back as 5 of them came closer, until I finally felt the cold hard surface touching my back. One of them grabbed my chin and roughly pulled it. We can do things to you that are somewhat unimaginable. If you keep bothering exo, we will hunt you down. Not just us, but the every girl in Seoul Academy. I know you’re afraid of us Park Soori. She said. I pushed her hand away from my chin. Listen here you little s. You can’t scare me. I’ve faced lots of unimaginable things in my life, and you’re not one of them. Suddenly, one of them pulled my hair and pushed me to the ground. I can feel something odd about my ankle… maybe a sprain? You have no idea what we’re capable of. Enjoy the peace while it last .

 

I’ve finally arrived at my apartment. It was already 5:00pm and I could already smell Kyungsoo’s cooking. I tried my best walking from the alley to my apartment with a nearly broken ankle, and it took me about 2 hours. I still can’t believe that girl pushed me down and nearly broke my ankle! Is that even possible? How am I going to explain this to Chanyeol? I’m sure he’s going to ask forever until he gets the right answer. I carefully got out of the elevator and prepared for my interrogation. I limped inside and saw the 11 guys playing my PS4. YAH! Who gave you the permission to play MY PS4!? I yelled. They paused the game and turned their heads towards me. Your roommate said it was okay. Sehun said. No one touches my baby! As I was just about to put my move my feet, I forgot about the sprain. I grabbed on to the nearest table and groaned in pain. Chanyeol who was sitting down quietly quickly jumped out of the sofa and ran to me. What the hell happened??? Are you okay???  The other guys stood up and quickly made their way towards Chanyeol and I. I tried standing up, but just couldn’t. The pain was unbearable. I’m f-fine! I kept trying to stand up straight, but it was no use. Kyungsoo came out of the kitchen and widened his eyes at the scene before him. What’s going on here? He asked, slightly confused at what the 11 boys were doing. Something’s wrong with Soori’s foot. She can’t stand up properly. Yixing explained. Guys, don’t overreact. She probably tripped on something. She’s just that stupid. He said as he went back to the kitchen. What happened to him? He was nice in the morning, and now he’s a total ? PMS much. Yah! Do Kyungsoo! Don’t say that to my sister. Chanyeol said, anger in his voice. Gosh, it’s true hyung. Kyungsoo replied and slammed the kitchen door. That punk’s getting ruder and ruder. Baekhyun said while trying to help me up. Yah Bacon, I can stand up by myself. I said attempting to stand up again. My name’s not Bacon and I’m pretty sure you can’t. He said as he pulled me up.

 

When I finally regained balance, I looked own and saw my foot twice as big. Again?! I have a wrist to take care of and now my foot? Aish.. Soori, why is your foot swollen? Jongin said, pointing at my feet. The others looked down and some of them cringed at the sight. It’s nothing to worry about. I said while hopping to my room. My left leg was getting tired of hopping and I accidently forgot about the sprain.. again. With nothing to hold onto, I landed face first on the ground. This time, the pain was 10 times as bad as before. I squeezed my eyes shut and held in my scream. The pain made me dizzy and I started to see two of everything. I’ve experienced the same thing when I was with my mom, and it was 1000 times worse than this. I heard Chanyeol running towards me and so did the others. Hyung! I’ll get the first aid kit. Bring her to the sofa so that we can figure out what the hell happened to that foot. Sehun said. Chanyeol picked me up and gently laid me down on the sofa. The others gathered around and still looked horrified. Are you okay? Does it hurt? It their something oppa can do? Please don’t die… Chanyeol panicked. I looked at my swollen foot. It’s not that bad, just a couple days of rest and an ice pack would settle it. Stop panicking… I’ve had worse. I said, remembering the bruises and scars my mother made. Before they could ask me more questions, Sehun came in on time. He brought some ice packs and bandages. Okay. This is all I could find in this house. Now, somebody do something!! He panicked as well. Why is everyone panicking?? It’s just a sprain! I looked around and knew that none of them didn’t know how to fix my foot. Give that to me. I grabbed the items from Sehun and started to cover the bruise with some ice packs and bandages. There you go footy. All I need to do for the next couple of days is rest and keep covering it up with ice packs. I said to myself out loud. They all smiled at my childishness. Kyungsoo came out of the kitchen and told us that dinner was ready.

 

After dinner, the guys went home and left me in the hands of doe eyes. Yah! Help me clean up will you! Get your lazy up and bring those dishes here. I swear I will kill you someday. You annoying piece of . I slowly got up and grabbed all of the plates. When I was nearly close to the sink, my left leg decided to give up. Instead of getting my face squished again, I landed on something soft and warm. I opened my eyes and saw Kyungsoo’s face right above mine. I wanted to jump back up but the sprain won’t let me. It’s probably time for you to get up now. You know how heavy you are fatty? He smirked. Oh how I hate that stupid and not to mention creepy smirk. I can’t get up. He laughed. Are you too heavy? I kicked his balls out with my functioning foot and smirked. He yelled in pain and rolled over. Hey fatty, please get up. my body can’t hold your fats any longer. I said laughing at his pain. He got up and gave me one of his infamous glares. Apologize now! He yelled furiously. What for? I didn’t do nothing wrong! I yelled back. Well, you kicked little junior down there again! If I can’t have kids in the future, I will hunt you down and sue your . He threatened. Oh I’m SO scared. I replied sarcastically. He gave me another glare and started to walk away. YAHHH!! Help me up! I yelled at him. He looked back and smirked. I’m tired right now and my muscles are all worn out from washing the dishes so, sorry not sorry. He laughed. I tried getting up and accidently put some force on my sprained leg. I fell down again and this time, there was no cushion or body to prevent me from crashing on to the ground. I looked up and saw doe eyes looking at me worriedly. Him worried? Pfft. I didn’t want to try standing up again since there was a big chance that I will worsen the sprain. Kyungsoo, please help me. I said giving up my pride, for now. Nope. He said just looking at me. my pain somehow amuses him. Oh come on! Be a good roommate and help me… I’ll do anything you want. He turned his head towards me and smirked. Fine. Say “Oppa, please help me up.” oh and add a bunch of aegyo in it too. He said. WHAT?!!? Hell no jerksoo! HELL TO THE N-O! I yelled. I’m not going to call him oppa! That’s just suicide to me!! Fine I won’t help you then~ He walked away. FINE! I took a deep breath and prepared for the worst. Doe eyes o-oppa, please help me? He stopped walking and turned around. My name’s not doe eyes. Say it properly or I won’t help you~ I swear I will kill his later. Kyungsoo op-pa, please help me. He chuckled and walked towards me. He helped me up and started to walk. You lacked aegyo, but it’s still amusing. He said. I hate aegyo you little dimwit. I’m never going to show it to you. I rolled my eyes and kept limping with his help. We couldn’t get that far with me always stopping after 10 seconds. Instead of continuing our walk, he picked me up and carried me to my room. If we kept walking, we’ll never reach your room halmoni. He teased. You should probably put me down before I kick that baby maker of yours. Before I could get an answer, he threw me on the bed roughly. If you hurt my little kyungsoo, you will pay. He smirked and slammed the door. 

 

Sorry for the late update... I was reaaallly busy.. well enjoy! :) oh and son't forget to comment and subscribe ;)