4

Apartment

Kyungsoo POV

That little brat. How could she humiliate me in front of my friends?!?! It should be ME humiliating her, not the other way around! Isn’t she scared of me? Doesn’t she know that my richness can ruin her life? Annoying brat. As I was waling back to class, I bumped into some girls. Hey! Watch i- Omo! Anyeong oppa~ One of the girls say. I gave her a glare and continued walking. I didn’t get far until one of the girls, someone waaaaay taller than me, pulled me back. Wait oppa, we want to talk a bit. She smiled. I have no time for people like you. And class is about to- The tall girl cut me off by hugging onto my arm. We just wanted to ask you about the new girl. Suli or something. She held on tighter. It’s Soori. Park Soori. I said annoyed at how she forgot her classmate’s name. Whatever. Who is she? Is she your girlfriend? Why is she walking with exo? Did she force you guys? The smaller girl bombarded me with questions. I pulled my arm back and answered. You people re so stupid. She isn’t my girlfriend and will never be. She’s hanging out with us well, because she’s Chanyeol’s little sister. I explained. How annoying. How can she be Chanyeol oppa’s little sister? She’s WAY too ugly and short. She smallest out of the 3 said. Well, you’re shorter than her and definitely uglier. Like 100 times below average. She’s tall for her height, unlike you.  Why am I defending the brat? I should be agreeing with these people… The girl’s face turned pale. Her eyes were teary, but I didn’t care. She looked so ridiculous right now. So weak. Oppa, don’t be so mean to her. Why are you even defending that ? I know she isn’t your type, but there’s always me! The freakishly tall girl said. Soori isn’t a , she’s a brat. Maybe a little bit on the y side, but totally a brat. Excuse me telephone pole, you are waaaay out of my league. Well, maybe I’m defending that brat because she’s my best friend’s little sister. And excuse me flag pole, but date someone your own size. I said and walked to vocal class. I know what I said was a bit mean, but it’s true.

 

Soori POV

As I looked around, there were only about 4-5 girls in this ballet class. They all wore y leotards like http://www.stonedancewear.com/178-thickbox/sporty-but-classic-dance-leotard.jpghttp://www.danceweardance.com/photo/pl663130-ballet_dance_y_leotards.jpg. I just wore a simple navy leotard with a wrap up skirt (http://www.blochworld.com/images/product/large_zoom/1154.jpg.)

 

After 10 minutes of stretching, the teacher came in. The teacher was unexpectedly a guy whose name is Choi John. For the rest of the class, we practiced some moves for the yearly exam that’s coming up next year. Some of the girls’ just started to learn ballet, so they had extra classes after school.

 

As I moved on to Piano class, the teacher told us that since Christmas is coming soon, each of us (meaning 8 people) will perform a Christmas song in front of the whole school on the last day of school. Everyone loved the idea… except for me. I hated performing in front of people, especially if its people I know.

 

We were told to pick our own song to perform. The teacher told us that we’d be using class time as practice time everyday. I decided to pick Away in the Manger. It’s a beautiful song that I love since I first heard it. I decided to make my own arrangement and worked on it for the whole class time.

 

After my first day was officially over, I quickly walked to my locker, grabbed some biology textbook, which had my homework in it, and went directly home. I was tired and didn’t feel like meeting anyone. Chanyeol posted a sticky note in my locker to wait for him, but as I said before, I’m not in the mood to talk or see anyone I know. As I was exiting the front gate, I saw a dozen of girls standing near the trees. When I walked out, they saw me and quickly ran towards where I was standing. I was then pulled to an empty space behind the school. Hey there! Are you the new girl by any chance? One of them asked in a sweet manner. I slightly nodded and stared at them, really confused on what’s going on. Is this some ritual they do for new students?  Suddenly, the sweet looking girl smirked at me, in a scary way. The other girls did the same. So, you’re the one we saw hanging out with our oppas at lunch. And also, the one who was flirting with D.O oppa too. She said while walking around me. flirting? D.O? Excuse my language but, who the is D.O? I asked, not pleased with what they said earlier. Oh come one! How can a like you not know D.O? the short guy with heart-shaped smexy lips. A giant girl who had the height of the empire state building said. Doe eyes? Oh, you mean doe- eh I mean Kyungsoo? There is no way I want or will flirt with him. That’s just mass suicide to me! You people should know better. I yelled. There is now way I flirted with soo. I don’t even know how to flirt! These ed are just too much. Don’t think we’re stupid. We can hurt you, you know. We can do the most unimaginable things to make your life a living hell. A very short girl said. Excuse me, but my life is already a living hell. Maybe if there’s something worse than hell, my life is 100 times worse. Are you done yet? I’m really sleepy and there’s a stack of bio homework I need to do. I tries walking away but they held on to wrist really tightly. Rumors are spreading that you’re Chanyeol oppa’s little sister. There is no way that you are, cause you too damn ugly gurl! One of them said. Well, every girl has the right to be ugly, but you my friend, abused the privilege. I tried pulling my wrist away again, but the pole kedeps holding it tighter and tighter. I can feel a bruise coming after this. Listen twerp. I swear if we see you hang out with them again, we’ll personally destr- I heard some footsteps from behind and saw the 12 imbeciles. Yah! What the hell do you think you’re doing to her? Chanyeol asked, sounding really pissed. O-oppa,w-we’re not d-doing anything bad t-to her. U-um, we’re j-just trying to be f-friends. Y-you see? We’re shaking h-hands. The flagpole said. How are we even shaking hands? That flagpole is clearly squishing my wrist. How are you shaking hands with my sister Song Dohee-shi? You’re clearly squishing her wrist. Oh my God! He said the same thing that was in my head! Maybe we are related… The flagpole, Song Dohee, let go of my wrist and just kept smiling at Chanyeol. I looked at my phone and saw that it was already 3:30pm! I’ve wasted an hour talking with these dimwits and not to mention meeting more. I’m out of here. I shook my injured wrist, gave them a glare and walked away.

 

From behind, I could here that Chanyeol was screaming at them. I was quite happy for that. It makes me feel like someone actually cares for me. I some of them call my name, but I just ignored it. My science textbook was heavy as hell and my eyes were starting to close. I promised myself te other day that I would sleep after school. I watched some anime 4 hours before school started, and didn’t get any sleep. So now I feel like and I NEED to sleep.

 

I opened the apartment door and quickly ran to my room. I threw my bag on the floor and jumped on the bed with my shoes on. Beside me, there was a pile of my pajamas and decided to change into them. I threw my uniform to the corner of my room and continued to sleep. As time passed by, I could hear someone singing a soft melody. His voice was sweet and soulful. I could easily sleep to his voice, but I should save my sleeping energy for tonight.

 

I took off my shoes, fixed my hair, and went out of my room. I could still hear that sweet melodic voice coming from the kitchen; I followed it and surprisingly saw the owner of that voice, Do Kyungsoo. He was singing Stevie Wonder’s Isn’t She Lovely. After he finished singing, he continued to hum the melody. I didn’t know you could sing… D.O. I smirked at him. He jumped a little and turned around. You… Who the hell gave you the right to listen to me sing?! He furiously asked. PMS much. Chill D.O~ I gave that right to myself. I said happily and walked closer. He turned to me and glared. Don’t you dare touch my kitchen or even step into it. You’re going to mess it up just by breathing! He exclaimed as he guarded his tools. Oh come on! This isn’t even yours to own. I raised both of my arms and accidently hit a pot of boiling water over. It touched a bit of my skin and I shrieked a little.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU PARK SOORI!!?? He yelled trying to clean up the mess. Hey! That was an accident!! I yelled back. It honestly was!! I didn't mean it...He glared at me and said, YOU’RE AN ACCIDENT. I looked at him with hurtful eyes. H-how can he be so mean! I know I’m an accident… why does HE have to point it out. His eyes became bigger and stood up. He reached his hand to me, but I backed away. I-I didn’t mean that. I mean uh… Soori. Don’t take it to heart. I w-was just- I cut him off. You mean it. I know you do. There’s no need to hide it. I know I’m an accident, but did you have to point that out? People back home already made it clear to me that I’m just a mess, but do you have to do it too? I sighed and limped my way back to my room. I’m not going to cry, because that’s just a waste of my tears. I’ve cried enough back in England, I’m not going to do that here in Korea. But sometimes, it’s hard to not cry when you’re alone. Being alone is the best time to cry. No one’s judging you or thinking you’re some weird mistake. No one’s even there, so why not cry? I jumped to my bed and could feel the pain from the boiling water. Not to mention my bruised wrist from before. It was twice the size of a normal wrist now.

 

Suddenly, there was a knock on my room. Soori, are you there? Can I come in? I heard Kyungsoo said while knocking. I covered myself with my blanket and turned my back to the door. The door opened and he came in. I didn’t give you permission. I said, my voice cracking a little. A-are you crying? Please don’t cry… I-I’m sor- I cut him off. I’m not crying! Puberty just got the best of me. I said. I’m honestly not crying!!! He sighed and walked towards my bed. 

 

 

guysss hi! update before my flight! see you soon~ don't forget to comment and subscribe! :)