2

Apartment

Soori POV

The guy with the tennis ball eyes kept starring at me. It was starting to get quite creepy with his huge eyes locking on my figure. Stop starring at her soo. You’re creeping her out. The freakishly tall guy said. What he said is true though, soo is creeping me out. The guy in front of me snapped out of his day dream and tried to look calm. I’m sorry but I think you’re in the wrong room. You see, this apartment room is for guys only. It’s not for something like you. Did that ert just refer to me as a thing? That Bastard.  Yah, watch your mouth you prick. I’m a girl, not some item or thing. He gave me a look and smirked.  What kind of girl throws her clothes around the room? Girls are not messy people, and since you are, you’re not counted as a girl. The 11 guys shook their heads. Well, boys are not neat people, and since you are, you’re not a boy. If you’re saying that girls are neat, then you’re a girl. With narrow shoulders and such a short height, you can be mistaken as a girl in people’s eyes. I said with a smirk. The 11 guys just starred at me in shock. I could see soo’s face fuming with anger. Bring it on doe eyes.  As soo was about to scream at me, a gir- I mean guy spoke. Guys, I think you should just deal with this in a nice manner. No need to shut or scream or kill one another. Let’s just talk about this over dinner.

 

The pretty guy led me to the dinner table and told me to sit down nicely. Suddenly, everyone else started to fight for the 2 seats beside me. Finally, the tall guy with a baby face and the pretty guy go the seats. It was awkward at first, since no one started a conversation. soo, who sat right across from me kept glaring. Um, okay guys. Let’s all just start with a friendly introduction. The pretty guy suddenly spoke up. Finally… Let’s start from…. Me! I’m Xi Luhan. I might look pretty cute and manly, but I assure you, I am a man. Oh! And I’m also one of the oldest in Exo. Exo? Is that some kind of lame book club?  After everyone introduced themselves, including soo, they all started to have their own conversations. So their names are Luhan, Jongdae, Jongin, Kyungsoo (soo), Minseok, Tao, Kris, Yixing, Sehun, Junmyeon, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. The Chanyeol guy sounds so familiar though… do I know him? He kept starring at me from the start of dinner… Do we know each other?  Excuse me, since we introduced ourselves, why don’t you introduce yourself to us. Chanyeol said. I slightly nodded. Urm, I’m Soori. Park Soori. I said shortly. Chanyeol jumped a bit when he heard my name. Oh come on! Open up a bit. We won’t bite. Luhan said while taking my hand. However, I quickly pulled it away. Don’t touch me. Oh okay. I’m Korean? Everyone giggled except for Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Are you stupid or what? We know you’re Korean. That’s too obvious. Kyungsoo said. Can’t you be patient? Don’t rush people when they’re talking. So rude. I scoffed. Shut the f- Duk! Kyungsoo. Don’t curse at someone you just met. Don’t be rude. Chanyeol said. Should I continue? I asked. They all nodded. Um, I’m 16. I moved from the UK just this morning and I hate soo- eh I mean Kyungsoo. I said. They all giggled at my last statement, but Kyungsoo himself isn’t too amused.

 

As we continued dinner, I didn’t even touch the food. I didn’t really like pasta, especially if it’s mixed with Kimchi. Soori-ah, aren’t you going to eat your food? Kyungsoo made it especially for you. Junmyeon said. Eh?? Kyungsoo gave Junmyeon a big slap on the back. Yah! It’s not for her you moron. It was for the roommate that was supposed to be a guy. I scoffed. Whatever. Oh by the way, since you’re younger than all of us, you should start calling us oppa. Jongin said. In your dreams. I would rather call you by your names. I don’t like using that term. It’s too cutesy. I cringed at the last word. Well in Korea, that’s a way to show respect. If you don’t call us with that term, you’re being rude to us. Kyungsoo smirked. I ignored what he said as the others nodded. Oh! I’ve got an idea! If you don’t call us oppa, we’ll flick your forehead. Minseok suggested. Everyone agreed. And if you flick my forehead, I will permanently break 4 of your limbs. I smiled. See guys! This is why she isn’t categorized as a girl! That thing is WAY too violent. Kyungsoo said. Oh shut up female. Everyone laughed.

 

Hey Soori, do you happen to have a brother? Chanyeol asked. I think so. I don’t really remember him since he left me when I was little. I said calmly. I don’t really remember him that well. My memory’s sort of busted a bit. What happens if he finds you? And wants to fix your relationship with him? Chanyeol asked again. Well, I’ll be happy then. Even though I thought I hated him, I kind of miss him too. What he did wasn’t right, but it’s not a sin to forgive him. It is a sin if I keep hating on him right? I replied. If he came back, then I would love him. He’s my brother and he should love me too. Suddenly, Chanyeol hugged me. STRANGER DANGER!!! STRANGER DANGER!! I panicked and wanted to push him away, but he was too strong and too tall. Kyungsoo and the others stood up and tried to pry Chanyeol off me. HYUNG! You’re scaring her! Jongdae yelled as he tried to pull Chanyeol off. I kept trying to pull him off, but suddenly I felt as if water was dripping on my shirt. I looked to the side and saw his eyes closed while tears were streaming down his face. Chanyeol? Hey, what’s wrong? I asked. He looked so vulnerable and cute. It’s hard to yell at him. The other guys saw what happened and stopped pulling. Chanyeol, dude. Why are you crying? Please stop. They said. Mianhe Soori-ah. Mianhe. I’m s-so sorry for leaving you. I wanted to come find you and bring you here with me. I just had no time. Dongsaeng-ah, mianhe. Chanyeol cried into my shoulders. What? He’s sorry for leaving me? There’s no way he’s  my brother. No freaking way. It can’t be right? Hey, please don’t lie. I hate people who lie. You’re not m- Chanyeol hugged me tighter. Your birthday is on the 14th of September. We lived in Oxford. Our house was green and brown. Your teddy bear, muffins, got ran over by a truck. I know everything about you, because I’m your brother. The room was silent. Only Chnayeol’s cries were heard.

 

After 5 minutes, he stopped crying and sat silent on the couch. Yah… you should go talk to him. It’s very weird if he’s this quiet you know. Please? Kris pleaded. I thought about it for a second and sighed. I walked up to him and sat beside him. O-oppa. With one word, he turned his face towards me. Every one else were closely paying attention to the scene. You hat me don’t you? You want me to go away right? Just say it and I’ll never ever see you again. He said on the verge of tears. If you go again, I’ll be angrier at you. I said while caressing his hair. You’re not mad? He asked excitedly. I shook my head and gave him a light hug. In return, he hugged me even tighter than before. I hear claps behind me and saw 11 guys smiling and some having tears in their eyes.

 

It was getting late and the guys needed to go back to their own house. Be careful here okay? Kyungsoo’s a bit of a ert and mean, but he’s nice. Do you need me to stay? Chanyeol asked concerned. I think I can manage. I gave him a hug and a quick peck on the cheek. He waved at me and closed the door.

 

When I turned around, I suddenly bumped into Kyungsoo’s chest. Yah! I looked up and gave him my angry face. He smirked at me and said, We have some business to do, Park Soori. 

Another update~ nyehee... sorry if this chapter was a littl bit rushed on the " i just found out you're my brother" scene. it's getting really late here in NY (about 1:40am) so yeah.... BTW, MERRY CHRISTMAAAAAASSS!! you! you! don't worry be happy~