3

Apartment

Soori POV

Make sure every inch of that table is clean. I don’t want to see any sauce stains on my precious table. Understand? Hell no. When I comeback, the plates should already be washed, the floor swept, and the windows wiped. Kyungsoo said as he walked towards his bathroom. Woa, woa, woa… wait. Where the hell do you think you’re going? Aren’t you going to help me? Kyungsoo turned and chuckled. Oh my dear Soori, where I’m going is not your business. And I’m not going to help you with all the chores because I am teaching you how to be a proper girl for your future husband. if anyone even wants to be with you. Anyways, I’m actually helping you out big time. My eyes widened in anger. What the hell do you mean doe eyes?! I don’t need your help to win a man’s heart. Of course someone wants to be with me. Unlike you, my body features match my gender. Kyungsoo’s eyes quickly turned 10 times bigger than before and 100 times angrier. Suddenly, I felt my back colliding with the wall. He was pinning me on the kitchen wall with so much force. I can feel his breath on my bare skin. Listen here and listen clear. No one messes or makes fun of Do Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo messes and makes fun of them. Don’t think that you can control me, cause you can’t. This is my territory Park Soori. Don’t cross my line or I’ll show you what I’m really capable of. I flinched when he suddenly touched my sides. Kyungsoo leaned closer and smirked. My Manliness probably turns you on right now. If you want, we can go to my room and do some things- My eyes widened in shock as he said that. I quickly pushed him away and stepped on his foot. I couldn’t contain my anger and lashed out. The soo!? Who do you think you are? Don’t tell me to what I can do and what I can’t do. You don’t control me nor can you speak to me like that. ers like you should just go to hell. And by the way, I am and can’t be by miss Do Kyungsoo’s manliness. After I said that, he just looked at me and didn’t say a word. I threw the broom towels at him. Go clean your own ing table doe eyes. I need to get ready for school tomorrow, so… laterz. I said while waling towards my room. I shut the door and jumped on my bed. That jerk. Yet alone a ert. Chanyeol oppa was right… he is truly an old erted mean guy.

 

Kyungsoo POV

Did that girl just say those things to me?! She has no rights to say that to Do Kyungsoo. How is she not scared of me? I showed my manliness to the max. I pinned her to the wall just to scare her, and she’s not even a bit scarred. This is impossible.

 

Soori POV

Holy ! Holy ! Holy ! It was 7:30am and I am almost late for school. School starts at 7:40 and I just freaking woke up. I hurriedly took a quick shower and head downstairs to grab my breakfast. I took 2 pieces of weetabix, grabbed my school shoes, and ran to Seoul academy, 12 blocks away.

 

When I arrived, I ran straight to the school office and got my schedules and books. The lady in the front desk told me to not rush because I was a new student. I gave her one of my rare sincere smiles and walked towards my locker. As I was finding my homeroom, I accidently bumped into someone. I didn’t get to say sorry because he was gone before I looked up. I finally found my homeroom and saw that the teacher had just start role calling the student. I knocked on the door and everyone’s eyes landed on me. Just calm down Soori. You can do it. Don’t be shy, just walk in. The teacher signaled me to come in and told me to introduce myself. Anyeong Haseo. Park Soori imnida. The teacher then told me to sit at the very back near the windows.  My favorite. As I walked up towards my seat, I could see some familiar people. I sat down quietly and ignored their annoying stares.

 

The classes in Seoul academy were in one classroom, so I didn’t need to get lost in this big school. As math class started, someone poked me. I looked to the side and widened my eyes. Kyungsoo, Jongin, Jongdae, Tao, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Yixing, and Junmyeon were all sitting in one row beside me. Everyone waved except for Kyungsoo. I gave them a blank stare and looked back forwards. I could see from the corner of my eye that they were frowning. Sorry, but I’m just not in the mood to talk to you guys, especially doe eyes.

 

Okay students, please turn to page 38 and answer the following questions on the page. After 10 minutes, I will ask you guys one by one to tell me the answers. The teacher said as he walked towards his seat. To my side, I could see the guys all struggling, even Kyungsoo. I looked at the questions on my book and saw how easy it was. I did all 20 questions in less than 5 minutes and relaxed on my seat. As I was about to close my eyes, Chanyeol poked my shoulders. I turned my head to the side and raised my eyebrows. Help me~ he whispered pleadingly. Junmyeon slapped his back. Help US~ I sighed and told them to ask the teacher for assistance. He hates us. There’s no way that cruel Kim Dong Woo would help us. Sehun exclaimed a little too loudly. Mr. Oh, is there anything wrong? The teacher asked pointing at Sehun. N-nothing sir. The teachers raised his eyebrows and continued doing his work. Please help us~ Baekhyun pleaded. B-but I can’t do it too! I also need some h-help. I lied. Can’t they do it themselves? At least try. Sheesh. What a liar. Your notebook’s filled with 20 answers to the 20 questions. Kyungsoo said pointing to my notebook. Well, those answers might be wrong. Just at least try answering them. I turned my face back to the front and saw some girls whispering and giving me death glares. I ignored their devilish stares and looked outside the window.

 

Okay students. I didn’t really keep track of the time, and it seems that the class is almost over. So, I’ll just collect your notebooks and grade them instead. The whole class grunted. We passed to be book to the front and gave it to him. After math class, another teacher came in and it was time for English.

 

After 3 periods have ended, it was time for lunch. Seoul academy has only 6 periods a day. We start at 7:40am and end at 2:30pm. That’s one reason I picked this school, it’s short and easy to pass. I went to my locker and grabbed the things I need for the next 3 periods. It was PE and a double music period. I chose ballet and piano as my music classes, since I can’t sing, dance, or play other instruments. If there were drums, I would’ve picked that. Everyday, the last 3 periods are always the same as any other day. So it’s quite easy to memorize my schedule.

 

I bought some bread and a small bottle of melon milk. The cafeteria was really crowded, so I went to the school garden and sat on one of the benches. The garden here smells so nice. There were flowers everywhere and in different colors. As I ate my bread, I could hear footsteps headed my way. I looked to the side and saw no other than 12 guys laughing and talking with each other. There you are! Chanyeol excitedly said as he hugged me. I gave him a small pat and kind of pushed him aside. Whatcha doing all alone? You should’ve sat with us back at the cafeteria. Luhan said as he sat down beside me. the other guys took a seat on the grass and started to eat their lunch. I gave him a light nod and continued eating my bread. I turned to my brother. Um, oppa, why are you in the same class at me? Aren't you like the same age as Luhan? I asked. Your brother came to school a little later than us. And btw, why didn't you call me oppa? Luhan asked. Well, Chanyeol's my brother. You're just someone I just met. I replied while taking a bit of my bread. But I'm older than you a-and you just met your brother yesterday! I gave Luhan a glare and looked away. He pouted and turned to Sehun for a hug. 

Yah, aren’t you going to eat something else other than that piece of bread? You’re skinny enough, eat more! Junmyeon scolded. Kyungsoo scowled and said  What do you mean skinny? She’s as thick as a pig. Do you know how much she ate last night in her room? More snacks than Chanyeol can eat! Hey… you jerk. Yah, don't say that to her you little prick. Chanyeol said as he stood up. I glared at my brother to sit back down. I took a deep breath and yelled. So what? Is that a problem for you shortie? He turned to me with furious eyes. At least I’m taller than you. And FYI, you’re the shortie since you’re shorter than me. he exclaimed furiously. Excuse me doe eyes, I’m 165cm, which is the average height for girls my age. Many girls who are older tend to be shorter than me. He stood up and looked straight at me. Well, my heigt is perfectly fine for boys my age. I stood up and smirked at him. Pfft, I’ve seen younger guys whose both taller and handsomer than you. You're no one compared to them! Kyungsoo’s hands were already balled into a fist. When he was about to lunge forward, Kris held the hem of his shirt and pulled him down. If you guys want to fight, can’t you do it back at your apartment? It’s embarrassing to fight out in public, especially if you, doe eyes, keep loosing.

 

Both Kyungsoo and I walked away from them. Sooori! Where are you going? Chanyeol yelled. Toilet. I yelled back as he gave me a nod. I didn’t really realize Kyungsoo’s presence until he grabbed my wrist. I looked back and saw how pissed he was. We were already far from the guys and other people. Didn’t I tell you last night to not mess with me? You have no idea how much power I have and what I can do to you. He tightened his grip. I don’t care jerk face. Didn’t I tell you that you can’t tell me what to do?! I don't give a if you own the world or even the galaxy! You just can't ing mess with me. The bell rang right after my last statement. He pulled me closer and whispered right in my ear. Be prepared when you get home. His lips touched the edges of my ear and a sudden shiver ran through my spine. He pushed me away and walked to class. 

 

don't forget to comment and subscribe~