Love Unforeseen 06

Love Unforeseen (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

Love Unforeseen 06

 

Just then, my phone rang. We pulled away from the hug and I took my phone out, Se Hun nodded with a smile.

 

"Min Ah~" I heard Ha Na's voice over the phone.

"Ha Na?"

I heard noises in the background, "Min Ah, I called Ki Min but she didn't pick up her call, can you come over to my place? I don't know what to wear for later." Ha Na said.

Ha Na always has this problem of dressing up for an event, she can be pretty indecisive sometimes.


 

"Alright, I will go over. You lay out some options, I will choose the best one for you once I have reached." I said.

"Thanks Min Ah, you are the best!" She said and hung up the call.


 

"Your friend?" Se Hun asked, seeing that I have kept my phone.

I nodded, "We are meeting for a Christmas Eve gathering later on, hmm.."

I looked at him in the eyes, "Would you like to join?" I asked, barely making it without stuttering through.

He smiled, "That would be great." Se Hun showed the sweetest smile I have ever seen from him.


 

We took the walk back to the hospital and got onto his car, "Se Hun, I never knew you had a car." I said.

He switched on the engine and then said, "There are many things which you don't know about me, we shall take the time to know more about each other." Se Hun said.

He held my hand, "I hope that you could tell me more about yourself as well." Se Hun said and looked into my eyes.

That gaze was too intense to look into, I turned away shyly, "Let's go.." I said.


 

He smiled, "Are we going to your place or your friend's place first?" He asked.

I told him my address, well, I got to get changed first before meeting Ha Na.

I went back home, Dad wasn't back home yet. I led Se Hun to the living room first, and poured a glass of water for him.


 

"I am sorry, Dad and I live together and we don't really have many relatives who would come by and visit." I said.

Se Hun shook his head, "I am not thirsty anyway. Go get change, I will wait for you." He said.


 

"Hmm.. need the TV?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Don't worry, I will be able to find entertainment on my own, dress up nicely, I am looking forward to see a very beautiful you." Se Hun said with his glib tongue.

I blushed and made my way into my room. The house was designed to be the right size for two persons to live in, it might seem small but actually I think that cleaning up can already be a chore.


 

I picked out a white dress for the gathering later, took out the set of jewellery that Mummy left for me.

Took a shower, dried my hair and then got changed. I wrote a note for Dad and also texted him to have dinner on time.

I checked myself with the mirror before going out, "Se Hun, I am done, we can go now." I said.


 

Se Hun looked up to see the lady standing in front of him..

Se Hun was stunned by her beauty, "Beautiful." He said, eyes glued on her and obviously mesmerised.

I waved my hand in front of him, "Se Hun?" I called.

He grabbed my hand and then stood up, looking at me in the eyes, "You are so beautiful." He said.

I looked away shyly, "Se Hun, you are making feeling shy..." I said.


 

He smiled, "But I am the one who is getting mesmerised by you all the time.. say, did you happen to know magic? If not, why am I only looking at you and nothing else?" He asked.

I can only feel that my face was heating up furthermore, "Se Hun.. we are going to be late.." I said.

He crept closer to me, "You look so cute that I want to kiss you." His lips were so close to mine...


 

I didn't know how to react, my phone rang just then, I backed away from Se Hun and answered the call, "Ha Na? Yes, I am going over now, have you took your shower?" I asked.

"Then I shall wait for you." Ha Na said and hung up the call.

Se Hun was pouting all the way while we left the house and got into the car.


 

I chuckled upon seeing him pouting, "Oh Se Hun, just what are you unhappy about?" I asked.

He started the engine and I told him the address, Se Hun then started driving.

"What's her name?" He asked.

"Whose? Ha Na?" I asked.

He nodded, "What's her full name?" Se Hun asked.

I looked at him, "Why do you want to know that?"

"At least I need to know the name of the person who spoiled two of the romantic moments we could have shared." He said, very openly.


 

I don't get how he could be able to not be shy with this kind of thing, does he do that a lot?

I mean, kissing?


 

Which leads me to asking, "Se Hun, have you kissed a girl before?" I asked.

The car made a turn around the junction, "Why do you ask that? I did kiss a girl before." He asked.

And then Se Hun realised something, "Min Ah, have you kissed a guy before?" He asked.

I replied honestly, "Not yet." I said.

We arrived at Ha Na's place, Se Hun parked the car, the engine was switched off and then he looked at me, "So you hadn't had your first kiss before?" He asked.

I nodded innocently, "Got to go up soon." I said and got off the car.


 

We went up by lift, Ha Na was quite surprised to see me coming with a guy, "You are?" She asked and pulled me over to stand in front of her so that she could hug me from the back.

Ha Na was way taller than me, and she loves doing that, sticking her chest against my back and wrapping her arms around my shoulders.


 

Se Hun looked at Ha Na, "So you are Ha Na.. I don't like you." He said.

My eyes widened upon hearing that, Ha Na hugged me closer to her, "I won't let Min Ah be with you so easily." She sticks out her tongue at Se Hun and then pulled me along into her room.

I looked at these two, they were really very childish.


 

I can't help but smile, Ha Na pouted, "Min Ah~ choose one for me, and stop smiling." She said.

I smiled even wider, "This one will look good on you." I said.

A white blouse and a black short skirt, and then Ha Na did her hair, put on some simple make up to make her look prettier than how she looked like.


 

We then went out, "I forgot to introduce, this is Se Hun." I said and then looked and Se Hun, "And this is Ha Na."

Ha Na nodded, "Were you the one who played pranks on Min Ah?" She asked.

I have always been so amazed with Ha Na's intuition, count it as her survival tool, she really can sense things well.


 

Se Hun was pretty surprised, I shook my head, "Ha Na, I wonder how you knew about it this time round but I don't mind it anymore." I said.

Ha Na looked at me and pinched my nose lightly, "You silly girl, you should learn how to take care of yourself." She said.

I felt touched, I knew she cared a lot about me, and so does the other three of them as well.


 

I looked at the clock, "Let's go, we are getting late." I said with a smile, locked the door and then we went to the car.

We reached Delights on time and was surprised that Soo Ah hadn't reached..

 


"Kim Ki Min?" Ha Na and I were even more surprised seeing her arriving before Soo Ah.

 


This chapter is brought to you by Raynie1995. I hope all of you enjoy and do comment ^_^

It's exam period and so it has been like, 16 days since I last updated :p (sorry >_<)

Published: 17.01.2013