Love Unforeseen 05

Love Unforeseen (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

Love Unforeseen 05

 

I didn't answer Se Hun's question, due to a sudden emergency call.

Both of us rushed towards the Emergency unit and there was some form of a fight between a married couple.

Both were looking really furious and they were both injured, I was the only doctor free at that point of time as Doctor Yoon took care of my original operation schedule.


 

"What's wrong?" I asked one of them who called me over.

"Apparently the husband is on drug, we are suspecting it to be Heroine. The wife would have to be sent for counselling. The tricky thing now is to calm both of them down." She said.

I nodded, Se Hun looked at me, "Don't you dare do anything dangerous, we need to call for the securities to help." He said.


 

I kinda disagree, "What if he gets agitated?" I asked.

"I will protect you." He said.

I blushed lightly upon hearing, "That's not the point ~ the point is, what if other people gets hurt?" I asked.

Se Hun smiled upon seeing the girl blushing shyly, "Then leave it to me." He said.


 

Se Hun took a needle which contains sedatives and went over to the man, in an instant, the used-to-be dangerous man is now lying on the floor..

The wife appeared to be dumbfounded, I went over, "Don't worry, he was just being sedated." I said.

And then I got a nurse to lead the wife over to get her wounds bandaged and to make further arrangements with the social workers.


 

Se Hun along with other male nurses helped the man up and placed him on a bed, "Prepare him for treatment. Check the concentration of Heroine in his body and start by lowering the dose by 50mg." I said.

There is a reason why doctors don't completely stop giving the patient the drug that they were addicted to, simply to prevent withdrawal symptoms.


 

The day passed while I avoided that question and Se Hun didn't ask anymore.

I got off work early that day, Se Hun too. 

The days passed like this, the weather gets colder and soon, Christmas Eve came.


 

I looked up at the man standing in front of me right now, "Alright." I said and took his hand.

I am officially Se Hun's partner for a Christmas Eve date.


 

I took my frock and we walked out of the hospital building, the road was cleared so as to make way for people to walk.

Se Hun held onto my hand, "Do you feel cold?" He asked.

I didn't really answer.


 

He took his woollen scarf off his neck and wrapped it around for me, "Here you go, shall we get food first?"

I smiled, "Se Hun, why are you being so nice to me?" I asked.

He stopped his foot steps and looked at me, "I like you, Min Ah." Se Hun said clearly.


 

"Why me?" I asked.

Se Hun hugged her in the middle of the street, "Because I like you." He said.

I looked up at him, "That's it?" I asked.

He just smile, pulled away from the hug and then held my hand, "Min Ah, you are a little too curious today." He said and we continued walking.

He led me into an Italian restaurant, "Let's have lunch here, alright?" He asked.

I nodded and we got our seats, it seemed like Se Hun was a frequent customer here and the staffs knew him by looks.


 

"Mr Oh, the usual?" A lady came to serve.

Se Hun shook his head, "Can I have the menu for today?" He asked.

The lady nodded and came back shortly with two menus laid out in front of us.

"Call for me once you are ready to order." And then she left after saying so with a sweet smile.


 

Se Hun looked at me, "I have my meals here pretty often, and that lady just now is the boss of this restaurant."

Upon hearing, it was a jaw-drop moment, "Really?" I asked.

He nodded, "She serves during special occasions, we knew each other personally." Se Hun explained.

"Oh.."

"Not going to ask how are we related?" Se Hun asked.


 

I pouted, "I am hungry." I said and flipped open the menu.

Se Hun just laughed at how adorable she is right now, "Min Ah~" he called.

I didn't respond.


 

"She's a close friend of mine since young. Our parents knew each other, I am closer with her younger brother who is working as a marketing manager now." Se Hun explained.

I heard him and so I nodded, but I didn't really look at him.


 

"Too hungry that the menu looks more attractive than me?" Se Hun took the menu off from my hands and looked at me in the eyes.

I bite onto my lower lips gently, "Let's order food to eat." I said softly and took the menu back.


 

Lunch went on well, most of the time, Se Hun was just mesmerised by how beautiful she was and he forgot to take another bite of that scrumptious seafood pasta.

"Se Hun, you should eat before the food turns cold." I said, looking at his plate being half full.

"But it seems like your food tasted better." He said.


 

I was blur for a moment, "Silly." I took his fork and spoon, scoop some pasta and then brought it to his mouth.

He opened his mouth and ate it, "Your food taste nice too, so eat." I said.

"I prefer someone feeding me today." He said.


 

"Se Hun~" I couldn't look at him anymore, he's always teasing me.

Se Hun laughed while looking at her, "Min Ah, you are beyond adorable." He said.


 

We finished lunch and then left the restaurant, Se Hun hugged me again, "Yes?" I asked while I look up at him.

"I felt like this would be the best Christmas Eve with you." He said.

"It's nice to be spending time with you too." I said.


 

Upon hearing, Se Hun looked at me, "Really?" He asked, those eyes were as though glistering.

I nodded shyly, "Shall we go now? It's getting cold." I said.

Se Hun smiled, "Then I shall hug you closer to me." He said and hugged me tighter.

"Se Hun~"

"Min Ah, I am sorry for not treating you well when we just met." He said, "Those pranks went overboard, sorry."

I shook my head, "I am alright, don't be too guilty about it." I said.


 

Se Hun left a kiss on my forehead, "Shall we walk around?" He asked..

I nodded, he held my hand and we walked down the road. We went into shops, looked around and Se Hun insisted on getting something for me.

But I felt that it wasn't a good idea, he paid for our lunch though, "Why not we exchange gifts?" I suggested.

"If that makes you feel better." He said.

I smiled and nodded.


 

We went around the shop to look for things which were suitable for each other.

I bought a bracelet which looks good on him and he like it, "Min Ah, thank you." He said.


 

And he told me to turn around, a necklace was hung around my neck and I looked into the mirror, the pendant was made up of stars.

"Se Hun, this is so beautiful, must have been pretty expensive isn't it?" I slightly pouted.

He smiled, "Silly, as long as you like it, the price doesn't matter."

I shook my head, "You can't waste money like this." I said.

Se Hun held me hand and we walked out of the store, "Then treat it as a gift from a boyfriend." He said.


 

I looked at him,  "Boyfriend?"

Instantly, she was blushing. Se Hun hugged her, "Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

 


This chapter is brought to you by Raynie1995.

Happy New Year! I hope everyone is enjoying the day, don't forget to comment ><

Published: 01.01.2013, 4:23 pm