Chapter 2

[[~»♦Meeting You in the First Snow♦«~]]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~December 13, 2012~

Chorong had shut her eyes tightly and was prepared to fall. Because of her clumsiness, she was used to falling randomly, until she felt two strong arms pull her up. Slowly opening her eyes, she found herself in another man's arms and blushed lightly. Their faces were close to each other, close enough that Chorong could feel the male's warm breath on her face. Their eyes met for a brief second, until the male let go of her and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Umm..sorry about that.." He looked away a bit and picked up her bag that she had dropped when she bumped into him. "Are you okay?" He handed her the bag and looked at her.

"Oh, uh, yeah, I'm alright." She smiled softly as she took her bag, looking down to hide her blush. "T-thank you." She bowed kindly and turned her head to see that her bus had arrived.

"It's no problem." He smiled softly to her. She looked up a little and smiled in return.

"Um, I have to go, thanks again!" She put her bag around her arm and bowed again. Chorong ran towards the bus, not looking back at him.

Until, she felt a warm hand pull her back into in an embrace, his arms wrapped around her and he softly said in her ear,

"Don't lea-"

BBBBBBRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG~~~~!!!!

The third alarm had startled her to reality. She sat up and snoozed it again, looking at the time.

"Ugh..." She buried her face inside her covers again. "I don't wanna wake up today..." she muttered with a small pout. Chorong hated waking up in the morning, especially when she was in a good dream. She slowly went back to sleep until her phone rang, which startled her yet again. She reached out to her nightstand and grabbed her phone and answered it.

"Hello?" She answered in a drowsy voice.

"Wake up yet, Rongie?" Chanyeol asked through the phone.

"Yah..Channie...5 more minutes..school hasn't started yet...."she muttered through the phone while snuggling in her blankets.

"Chorong, wake up." She heard her brother chuckle through the phone. "You graduated 5 years ago. Come on, snap out of dreamland."

"Hmm? Fine..." Chorong sat up and sighed. "I'mm awwake."

"Good, now get ready to come over to the photoshoot, okay?"

"Nae~~" She said groggily before hanging up. She stretched her arms out and looked out the window to see a thick layer of snow stacked outside of her windowsill. She smiled happily remembering that she saw the first snow of the season. She hugged her legs and continued to watch the snow until a thought came across her mind.

Their faces were close to each other, close enough that Chorong could feel the male's warm breath on her face. Their eyes met for a brief second, until the male let go of her and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Umm..sorry about that.." He looked away a bit and picked up her bag that she had dropped when she bumped into him. "Are you okay?" He handed her the bag and looked at her.

Thinking about the man, her eyes widened. "T-that really happened yesterday?" Remembering how the attractive stranger had held her, a blush spread across her face quickly like a wildfire. It was such a coincidence how he caught her after making that wish in the..first snow...

When couples watch the first snow together, they'll be destined to be together forever...

"Omo!" She covered her face thinking about the wish she had made. Was..that him? The guy that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter