Chapter 6

[[~»♦Meeting You in the First Snow♦«~]]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho finally finished his schedule for the day and hopped into his van exhausted and hungry.
"Nice job today, Suho. It was better than yesterday. I almost forgot. Your father wants you to call him. I bet your father will be proud of how many views you pulled into the drama. He's looking forward to your performance in the next episode." His manager said in the passenger seat in the front as he checked his planner.
Suho sighed softly and ignored the words of praise. He was tired of hearing so much of his father. He gazed out the window with a blank look. His father wanted him to contact him? This wasn't good. Whenever his father wanted to talk, it was due to his performance, or family issues. Suho always worried what to say or answer to her. He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his contacts, first looking at his father's, thinking about contacting him. Then his eyes went down towards the new contact added into his phone. 
"Park Chorong"
He suddenly remembered what he promised to the girl, and for some reason, he felt nervous. He tapped the side of the door with his free hand nervously and his thoughts became jumbled. Should I call? What if she's still working? Would I be bothering her? What if she already went home? Would I be bothering her? Is she sleeping? Would I wake her up? What if she thinks I'm some desperate person if I call that quickly? Maybe she will answer, right? Should I make plans to meet tomorrow? But most important...
"What will I say?" He said his thoughts out loud.
The manager, assuming that Suho was worried about his father and looked up through the rear view mirror to look at him. "Just greet him." He smiled assuredly. "We're probably going to go over some plans after this drama." 
Suho rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You're not helping." He focused his eyes back on the screen and bit his lip. Then he looked to the side of his seat where his yearly planner was set. Some loose leaf papers had been stuck in the notebook for tomorrow. Being curious, he pulled the paper out. 
'Crew List for KOLON SPORTSWEAR CF
Director....
Makeup artists....
Park Chorong'
His eyes widened at the name. "I'll see her tomorrow?" He thought carefully and finally he found the perfect excuse. "I can talk to her about tommorrow." He muttered to himself. Excited, he grabbed his phone and clicked on her contact.
"Maybe..a text?"
(ї///ї ) ° ° °________________________________________________________________
"Just.Let.Me.Apply.The.Ointment!" Chorong tried to dab the swab of ointment on Kai's cheek, but he wouldn't let her as he pushed her arms away. 
"NO.I'll Never Surrender!" Kai grunted as he continued to fight against her.
"Aish, you're just being a stupid, immature, baby!" Chorong sputtered. She turned to look at her blank brother, and glared at him. "What are you doing just sitting there? Help me!" 
"I would, but..Kai's in pain...and I don't wanna hurt him anymoree~" Chanyeol pouted. "But the ointment is supposed to help..right?" Chanyeol shuffled up closer to them and was a bit confused on where to help.
"Yah, whose side are you on?" Kai stopped pushing her arms away and looked at Chanyeol. Chorong, who was still pushing with all her strength, slipped and lost her balance and started falling towards Kai.
"Y-Yah!" Chorong yelled.
In reflex, she put her arms around Kai, which startled him and made him do the same and fall back on the ground with her. As they fell, Kai felt Chorong's lips brush past his, until she moved her head next to him quickly. Things felt like they were in slow motion to him, as he realized what had just happened now. This had happened to him before. It was deja vu to him. He looked over at Chorong with wide eyes, but all he could see was another girl, looking at him like that.
Chorong, on the other hand, didn't even feel it. She assumed it was just his cheek, and looked straight at him. Right now, she was focused on the cut on his cheek and she smirked at him.
"I win." She pushed the swab against the cut on his cheek and quickly put the band-aid over before he could wriggle away.
As he felt the ointment placed on his cheek, he flinched and stood back up and put his back against the wall, touching his lips. 
"Y-You..."
Chorong dusted her hands off and looked at Kai. "What?" she scoffed. "It wasn't a kiss, you pabo." She rolled her eyes.
Kai didn't respond. He just stood there with a blank stare towards Chorong and showed a bit of sadness in his eyes. "Yura.." he muttered softly.
Chanyeol walked towards Kai and grabbed his arm. "Yah, did you just kiss my sister?" He glared a bit at him, showing a protective side of him. As Chanyeol continued to shake him a little, Kai finally snapped back into reality. He looked at his best friend and slowly looked down, and pulling his arm away and walking away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter