Chapter 5

[[~»♦Meeting You in the First Snow♦«~]]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol ran up to Chorong as she watched her enter the studio room. 
“No bruises? Nothing? Did you fight?” Chanyeol checked around her arms to see if there were any bruises. Chorong scoffed and shrugged her brother off her.
“I’m fine. I can walk. Do you see anything wrong with me right now?” She rolled her eyes and chuckled softly.
“but..I heard screaming.” He tilted his head. Chorong started walking towards her little makeup station in the studio.  "You didn’t find her scary none whatsoever?”  Chanyeol followed behind his younger sister. 
“I didn’t say that.” Chorong took out her contour brush and a small container of pressed powder. “She was scary…but….someone saved me.” She said while dabbing the brush lightly on top of the pressed powder.
“Really?!” His eyes widened listening to his sister. “Who would be brave enough to go up against /her/?” Chanyeol asked. Chorong made him sit down on the chair and started lightly brushing the powder over his cheekbones.
“Him. He was probably higher up or something, but Jessica seemed to be really intimidated by him. Yah, stop moving, you’re gonna mess up your makeup.” Chorong answered, while focusing on applying the makeup on him. Although certain events had happened earlier, she still needed to focus on the main reason why she was here; work.
“Wow. Sounds like a nice guy.” Chanyeol sat still in his chair as Chorong quickly finished his makeup. “Who is this guy anyways?”
Chorong turned around and put the lid on top of the pressed powder container. She set it down slowly, thinking about Suho and couldn’t help but smile. 
“His name was Suho.” 
Chanyeol looked at his younger sister’s expression through the mirror. She showed a dreamy expression, the same one she would do in the past daydreaming about her "prince charming". Chanyeol grinned at Chorong.
"Omo...is my sister madly in love with this Suho~? Is he going to be the perfect prince charming you always dreamed of~~?" Chanyeol stood up and poked her shoulder continuously.
Chorong turned around quickly to face him. "A-Ani! Why would you think that?" A light blush appeared on her cheek.
"Hm.. Arasso." Chanyeol showed a warm smile.  "You know I'm just joking." He poked her cheek.
Chorong huffed a little with annoyance and sighed. "Oppa, go get ready for your photoshoot." She pushed him away from the makeup station and towards the changing stalls with the advertising clothes for the photoshoot.
"Yah, Yah. I'm not done talking, don't just push me away and-" 
"Work comes first, Park." 
 He was pushed into the changing room with the door shoved into his face. Chanyeol huffed lightly behind the changing room door. 
"It's Oppa to you, Rongie!!" He yelled with a immature huff afterwards.
(~•0•)~°°°_________________________________________________________________
Kai sat down in the makeup chair and sighed heavily. That was a really close one going meeting Jessica again. He met her before at a fashion walk, and decided to play around with her. During that week, Kai met her other friend, Tiffany, and decided to split up with Jessica.That was his limit for each of his "toys".  A week. But Jessica..she was a tough girl. As he kicked her out, she ended up smashing his 20-inch flat screen TV, and threatened to kill him the next time he saw her. She was a scary one of course. He laid back in the chair and looked around the studio. 
" And the fun begins in 3...2..1.."
"Kai-Oppa~!" 
A smirk showed on his face as a flock of the female coworkers started surrounding him. 
"Oppa, are you alright? You look exhausted. Who was that girl outside?" The same girl who called him out continued to talk. She was a clothes coordinator for the photo shoot.
Flashing a smirk towards the girl, he nodded. "Nae, Thank you for asking..your name please?"
"Oh N-Nami..."
"Well then, Nami-ssi..." Kai rose up from the chair and faced the girl and moved his face closer to the girl. As his face slowly moved closer, the other girls surrounding him watched intently at his moves as if they were watching a drama. "Nice to meet you. Let's be friends." He said in a low voice and smiled at Nami. 
Nami blushed immediately after and nodded quickly. The girls around Kai squealed with delight and jealousy because of the girl's luck. As usual. The girls he always met would always react like this, and really, Kai enjoyed the attention. 
“What are you guys doing?”
The girls and Kai turned to look over towards the girl. It was the one from earlier, who saved Kai and Chanyeol from Jessica.
“Oh, Sunbae.” Nami spoke up and bowed respectfully to her. “We were just greeting…”
“Does it take that long to greet someone? Do you remember what we’re originally supposed to be doing Nami-ssi?”  She used an authoritative, strict tone against her them. Was she really that important? Kai studied the girl as she talked to Nami. 
“A-ani….I’m very sorry, Park Sunbae.” Nami kept her bow as she listened to the woman. Kai kept his eyes on her, and not even a small glance was given back to him. He checked her out, and read her ID card hanging on her jacket. 
“Park Chorong. Head Makeup Coordinator. Studio B.”
“Good.” She nodded. “Please return to your assigned model and station now...Everyone. Should.” Chorong eyed the female crowd notifying them to do the same. The flock of girls shuffled away quickly from Kai, with a face of regret and annoyance since Cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter