Chapter 1

[[~»♦Meeting You in the First Snow♦«~]]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

.

~December 12, 2012~

"Good work today~" Chorong bowed and smiled kindly to her coworkers as they cleaned up their stations after the movie shooting. "Good work today, Chorong-ssi." One of the coworkers smiled back and bowed as they finished packing up and started to leave. She nodded and waved goodbye as they started to leave. As she continued to gather her things, she took out her phone to check her schedule. "Next event,  Music Bank concert; in B2ST's makeup crew." She sighed softly. As one of the top makeup artists in her company, her schedule was a busy as a idol's schedule. Going around Korea like crazy just to make celebrities faces look beautiful. She set down her phone and continued to pack up and smiled to herself. "You can do it, Rong." Finishing up, her phone rang just before she was about to leave. She grabbed her phone and checked the screen.

"Park Chanyeol"

Waiting for his sister to pick up, he heard the familar female voice through the phone.

"What do you need this time, Chanyeol?" Chanyeol could hear her sigh through the phone.

"What? Can't I talk to my little sister~? I missed youu. Or are you too busy daydreaming about that 'Prince Charming' that will swoop you off your feet one day to talk to me?" He chuckled as he through the phone. He could imagine his sister's face red, embarassed about the reminder that Chanyeol had always given her.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol, will you quit with that? That's was a loong time ago when I was in high school." 

"Aww..my baby sister is getting a wittle embarassed now aren't ya?" He laughed and continued on quickly before letting her reply. "Anyways, just to let you know, you're gonna be at my photoshoot tomorrow." He tapped the table softly as he waited for her response.

"Mwoh? You're in that photoshoot?" She scoffed lightly. "Who would want to see your big face in such a famous magazine?" 

"Yah, Don't be jealous that I'm more faboulous than you are. I can't blame all those girls who voted me for 'October's Hottest man in Korea'. "

"Yeah, in 2010." She retorted.

"I'm still more fabbulous~~" He replied.

"Whatever~. is that all you wanted to say?"

"Yah, this one is gonna pay you a couple hundreds sis, and I got you into the shoot. Don't you have anything to say to me~?" He said playfully. Earlier, his boss was furious once he heard the makeup artist he booked was stuck overseas and had resigned from the company. Chanyeol knew at that moment, he needed to book his sister for the photoshoot. His company was known as one of the top agencies, and if Chorong could get the oppurtuinty, she would be paid more.

"Is that the only reason you called me?" She said annoyed. Chanyeol knew that he couldn't keep her long on the phone. Even though she wasn't that famous, Chorong still had a busy schedule.

"Fine. Be mean. See you tomorrow." He said sounding a little annoyed.

"Wait.." He heard Chorong's voice soft. "Thanks Channie." 

His lips raised up into a smile. "Arasso, don't work too hard. See ya." He hung up and sighed. "Classic Chorong."

 

Chorong hung up and smiled. Her brother was helping her alot with work. She wouldn't of been in the makeup industry without hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter