MH - Just because you're the drummer..

Random

"..it doesn't make you the strongest!" You pout at Minhwan, who was flexing his arms and nodding cooly.

"But look at me! Doesn't this prove anything at all? It's like a full-body workout!" He did several 'manly' poses in front of you, making you laugh.

"Well, you're still the youngest, so don't hide behind your drums.."

"Hey! You can't use my age! And anyways, we don't get to exercise often." While he spoke, you were suddenly reminded of the show they were featured in shortly after their debut. Jaejin had demanded Minhwan to do pushups, with him and Hongki offering to do a portion of Minhwan's share. Minhwan had finished his set, but when he did, the two had escaped. You looked at his muscles and thought, 'looks like he got his revenge..'

"I challenge you," you suddenly blurted. He looked at you and then you blinked, suddenly realizing what you had said. Before you could speak again he cried, "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED."

--------

You stepped out of the change room at the local gym. He came out shortly after you and you followed him to toward the treadmills. What am I getting myself into? You continued to panic but began to calm down, convincing yourself that it was all for fun.

"On your marks, get set, GO!" You both started the treadmills and began jogging. You were happy; you hadn't felt this great in a long time. Besides, you had the TVs in front of you so there was no way you could get tired.

You peeked at Minhwan and saw him speeding up. He went from jogging to running in seconds. You narrowed an eye, showoff, you thought. You began to speed up too, when something on TV caught your eye. Oh! Your favourite cooking show was on, so you cleverly sped up even more and began to watch.

As you watched, you heard Minhwan begin to pant. You ignored him and continued to watch; but you felt him looking at you and tried to smile without him noticing. He just kept looking at you, amazed at how you could keep up while he was starting to fall behind. He began to slow down.

After about an hour, your show had ended so you slowed down. You turned to Minhwan who had stopped, his arms leaning to the sides. He was sweating quite a bit.

"Hah..[You]..are you finished?" You stopped and turned to face him.

"Hey~why are you panting so hard? Do you want to exercise that badly?" You gave him a pat on the shoulders.

"Wha..what are you talking about? I was trying to beat you! But you, you..!" You laughed, but stopped when you saw his surprised face.

"O-Oh, I mean..good job! You beat me! Yeah, you really are strong!" But he looked at you, not believing what you said.

"No, [you]..you beat me." He held up your face, patting your cheeks. "You're the strongest."

"I am the CHAMPIONNNN" You randomly swayed your arms around. Then an idea popped up in your mind.

"Hey! Since I'm the winner, I command you to buy me ice cream!" You pointed to your 'loyal subject'.

"What?! Right after exercising? Aren't you supposed to be worried about your weight or something?" He was still panting a bit. Wow, he worked really hard, huh..

You squinted at him and made a face at his question. "You can't keep a girl away from her ice cream! And anyway, I'm a healthy girl. I can eat as much as I want!" You looked at Minhwan, who was still out of breath.

"As for you..I should put you on a chicken ban or something." His mouth dropped and he quickly turned to you with begging eyes.

"No, you can't..please don't!!" His worried face proved that he really treasured his chicken. You still wanted to give him some sort of punishment though..

"Okay, fine. I'm going to ban you from chicken....................................for today." He sighed heavily and placed a hand up to his forehead. "Phew~" 

"So go get us some ice cream!" You demanded. "Us?" 

"What's wrong with you, silly? You need an energy boost too!"

"Ah, right. Thanks, [you]!"

-----------

Arriving at a very good ice cream shop, you ordered an ice cream with three different flavours and a candied chocolate waffle bowl. Minhwan gaped at you, then pulled out his wallet sobbing.

"That's all, thank you!" You told the cashier.

"Hey, what about me?!" He whined like a little kid.

"Sharing is more fun, isn't it?" You winked at him. You saw him blush, so you turned away, immediately regretting and embarassed.

You got two spoons and sat down at a table.

"Hey, [You]-ah!" You were still embarassed but turned to face him.

He gave you an awkward wink. You laughed, a bit too loud.

"Wh..what's so funny??"

"Your wink is so..funny..ahahah" you were barely able to talk, you had to grip your stomach. "Do it again!"

"No!!" Since he didn't, you took a big bite of the ice cream.

"Hey!!" You laughed and then had to put down your spoon because he did it again. While you hugged your stomach he stole a few spoonfuls.

After laughing and fighting over the ice cream, you both sat there holding your stomachs. Three scoops and a fancy bowl was actually filling for two people. But then again, that shop always gave big, generous scoops.

"[You] ah..let's get another one.."Minhwan mumbled, then burped.

"What?!"