MH - Surprise!

Random

The long, miserable school day had just ended.

You wobbled along in the halls, head rolling here and there, ing your body left and right, and your eyes just kept stinging. Strange looks eyed you up and down as you flopped onto your locker with a huge BANG. You struggle to open your locker when someone grips you hard on the shoulder. The hand spins you around, greeting you with the face of your lab partner: a bossy, mean know-it-all of a nerd.

"You got those notes down, right?"

"Y-Yeah, of course..why wouldn't I?"

"You need to have good notes; I don't want you looking at mine all the time. I want to have a look, it's probably really messy." He snatches them out of your hand and flips through them roughly. You would complain but you were just too tired. You quickly packed your things and slammed your locker out of frustration. You slipped the notes out of his grip and began to drag yourself out of the hall.

"Hey, I wasn't done with those!"

You just walked, on and on. Plugging in your earphones, you pressed shuffle and suddenly an FT Island song came on. You smiled a little until two strong arms grabbed you swiftly from behind, almost choking you. You screamed until the hands covered your mouth.

"Sorry! I am so sorry, [You]..did I surprise you?" Your heart was beating rapidly as it slowly tured around, then you bumped noses with - Minhwan.

"Ouch!"

"Wha..what are you doing here?! Shouldn't you be at practice?" Your eyes grew wide. Yep, you're awake now. "And yes, yes you did.." you pouted as you rubbed your now aching nose.

"I was at practice. We finished early today, so Hongki let me borrow his car!" He pointed to the sleek-looking car at the edge of the parking lot. No wonder, it looks to cool to be his, you snickered.

"Heyy, are you feeling better now? You looked like you were sleepwalking before, hehe." He began to snuggle. You jumped, embarassed at the thought. You were so tired you didn't realize how much of an idiot you looked.  Then you realized where you were.

"Hey, Minhwan ah..let go! We're in public! No, worse..my school...." Your face turned a bright pink.

"Soo~? I missed you, all day!!" He lifted you off the ground, causing your face to press into his chest, and began to wiggle your body from side to side.

"Choi Minhwan..you're embarassing me!" you hissed as your face began to flush. He giggled shyly and gently put you back down. 

"Hehe, I was just a little excited..sorry again" He stuck his tongue out and grinned. "I'll treat you to chicken, forgive me~?" You knew he was being sincere, and you were actually really happy that he came - he just made your entire day! You walked up and pulled him in a hug.

"Yes~ I forgive you. Now feed me!!"

---------------------

You can treat me out to chicken anytime~