JH - Warmth

Random

You were walking around the city on a crisp, autumn afternoon. The sun was already beginning to set and the air was chilly, making you shiver. You stopped walking and cupped your breath into your hands. Jonghung stopped a few steps ahead and turned back to see, then chuckled.

"Whaat? It's getting cold.." You sniffed.

"Well, I know a better way.." He gently took you by the wrist and pressed your palm against his face. Your face flushed from blue to pink as you tried to stay still, hand still on his soft face.

"This way I can transfer my warmth." He smiled and began your hand with his other. A sheepish smile slipped on your face as he put your hand down, connecting it together with his. "Want to know what else I can do?" Curious, you lifted your head to look at him, but his face was a blur, swiftly pulling you into a hug. Suddenly you felt the back of your hair being touched, twirled and..played around with. You heard Jonghung sniff, his nose poking the top of your head.

"Your hair is so silky, and beautiful, and it smells nice.." You felt him twirling strands around his finger. Too shocked to reply, you simply hugged back, grinning. The two of you stood there hugging, not thinking about a thing.

After what seemed like a long, warm bear hug, you both let go and exchanged even warmer smiles.

"I know a good Shabu-Shabu place. Want to try it out?"

"Mmm~ yes, please!" Hands tightly linked, you walked together down the street. You weren't cold anymore, all you could feel now was Jonghung's warmth.

--------------

I love autumn but..it makes me sick. Literally.

Holding hands is a warm feeling, isn't it? How I wish that could happen to me, preferably with Seunghyun yes? Haha~