SH - Too Shy

Random

You're sitting quietly together at the park, admiring the natural beauty around you. You then feel his hands searching for yours on the bench, then lightly grabbing it. He fits your hands together and tries to look deep into your eyes, making you blush.

"Seunghyun..what're you looking at.." You try to look away but can still feel his strong gaze. "Your beauty stands out so much under natural light.." he babbles, eyes locked on you. He slowly begins leaning closer to your face. You see him close his eyes and realize what he's about to do, so you quickly lifted your connected hands between your faces, causing him to kiss the back of your hand. He opens his eyes, wide in surprise.

Then he smiles a joyful smile. "So this is how you like it," he looks at you again and then begins to kiss your hand with teeny tiny kisses. You turn your head away just a bit, but you close your eyes secretly enjoying it.

He plants one final kiss and then calls your name. "Hey, I'm finished~!" You turn around to face him but your lips end up meeting with his.

[itouch again..double ow! This is a great passtime though..for when I can't sleep which is..uh, almost everyday]

[ CHANGE: I want to add the other members too, so it's going to be a different person each time. OK? ]