Chapter 6

The We Got Married Special

A/N: Sorry guys! I was meant to post this yesterday full, but I was busy subbing f(x)'s Koala. Hehe. My undying love for the girls. If you want to watch it, but it's not HD though. You can download the HD version, in the description box. i'm just promoting now.. Kekeke.. UPDATE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfyw2PCghRc < Episode 1 Part 1. There's Part 2, and Part 3 & 4 is on it's way. 

Chapter 6

[Day 1 Of JongNa]

          [Luna’s POV]

          I pouted, looking at the lemonade drink in front of me, that Jonghyun oppa bought for both of us. This, I didn’t expect at all. I recently did open a few of those blogs and tumblrs, that displayed my pics with Jonghyun oppa. But I noticed, that those sites had been closed down for not updating. That was like, 2 years ago? 2 years ago, there were our dating rumors, because I seem to hangout with SHINee oppas quite a lot. Then, it ended. Because both of us, hadn’t even been together or see one another for 1 year. It’s pretty confusing, I know.

          “So..”Jonghyun oppa suddenly said, out of the blue.

          “Yeah..”

          “What made you agree to this?”

          “They were really excited, getting this offer. I didn’t want to let them down, cause all five of us had to be here, in order for this show to go.”

          “Ah..”

          The awkward conversation stopped. Jonghyun oppa looked at his phone, so did I. I was scrolling through my messages, remembering that my manager oppa did tell, that Krystal was second to go. I quickly texted her, without any of the cameramen noticing, we weren’t suppose to text on the show, you know?

Jung Soo Jung, Hwaiting! Unnie needs help, too!

The text was sent, and I was ready to text the other f(x) members, when suddenly one of the cameramen looked at me, with a raising eyebrow. I nodded to him, mouthing ‘Mianhe’, quite a few times.

“Ah.. I wonder who’s Minho, Taemin, Onew hyung and Key are paired up with..”

“Me too.. I just hope Sulli’s not with Taemin..”

“Why?!” okay, he looked alarmed. Really alarmed.

“Well, Taemin’s just one year younger than her, and you can’t expect him to take really good care of Sulli like Minho did, did you? I saw that one time, on Starking. You know when Onew oppa grabbed Sulli’s legs and she was frightened? She accidentally laid on Taemin’s lap, but all he did was only laugh.”

“Well.. I don’t quite remember that time. Probably cause I’m not on the show on that time..”

“Yeah, you weren’t.”

“Well, what should we do now?”

“We do have a house, right PD? Or else where am I going to stay?” the PD didn’t respond at all. But, someone did, bring us a card.

“Read it out loud if you’re going to read it alone!” I said, I wanted to know, so badly!

“To Jonghyun and Luna, your first mission, before going to your new house, is that, you both must go to the ddeukbokgi shop and help the owner sell them, help them sell the ddeukbokgi stock until it is finished. Good luck, The WGM crew.”

 

“Aw man.. I don’t want to sell ddeukbokgi!” he whined, almost throwing the card away, just cause he didn’t want to do it.

“Is there anyway you could not do the mission?” I kindly asked the PD, who was just relaxing.

“No. Unless you want to go and jump off a building, then you’re excused.”

“Then, we just have to do it.”

*****

[Jonghyun’s POV]

I groaned, I pouted, I did everything that would make all the production crew cancel the mission. But it didn’t work. And it became worse, we had to find it ourselves. I’m not a whiner or anything, but this just, ahh.. I’ll just have to go on with it. Luna looks really happy though. Does she actually like this? Well, she is Luna. She has to smile wherever she went.

“Oppa!” she suddenly nudged me on the shoulder.

“Wae?”

“Isn’t that the ddeokbukgi shop? Look at the picture here, and there. It’s the same, right?” she showed me the picture.

“Yes! It’s the same! Now let’s go!”

We both went running, didn’t want to waste time, you know? Upon arriving, the lady with the apron immediately found out who were we. She was currently cooking the ddeukbokgi, even though her clothes didn’t look like she was going to work in the ddeukbokgi shop. Many people passed by, she just ignored them, not even bothering to like, sell the ddeukbokgi. Instead, she looked at us.

“Ah, you must be here for your mission, right? Well, here’s what you have to do.  First, fry this ddeukbokgi in this spice, and when it’s done, stick it onto this stick. Then, you’ll be done. Sell all of them, okay? I’ll be back later.” The lady quickly took off her apron, giving it to both of us, and waved goodbye.

“Ahjumma, wait! Aren’t you going to help us?” I was alarmed, by the fact that she was going to leave without even giving us proper help, I mean, how were we, two big superstars, idols, are going to fry and sell ddeukbokgi without the pro helping?

“You can work it yourself, ah.. You’re smart, right? So you must be able to do it! I’m leaving. Bye~” the ahjumma quickly rushed off and left us alone, my body hardened, seeing her leave.

“How are we going to do this?! I don’t even know how to cook ddeukbokgi!! Is she crazy or what?!” I can’t help, but say it out loud.

“Calm down, oppa. We’ll work this out. I think I might know how to..” Luna took the hanging blue apron, tied her hair into a ponytail, later starting to arrange the ddeukbokgi on one stick.

I just watched, didn’t even bother to help. Kekeke. She does it so well, I have to say. After sticking each of the pieces onto the stick, she dipped it into some spices and some kind of liquid, and later opened the grill, and fried it.

“Ah, it’s done! Oppa, come help! Don’t just stand there!” she said, and started to take another stick, replaying the action she did before.

“Oh, arasso..” I joined her, making sure other stuff that were needed was done too, and soon, we already had the grill full of lined up ddeukbokgis.

Seeing the line was already full, some of them were already done, so I picked them, and put them in a tray, separating the cooked and uncooked ones. I saw a bell, and also a loudspeaker on the chair behind me. My first intention WAS to only sit on the chair removing the loudspeaker and the bell, but I had a better idea, keke.

I took both, loudspeaker and also the bell, going to the front of the shop. I asked the cameramen to go further away, so that I could do the brilliant idea of mine. I was just starting to bang the bell, and ready to shout as loud as I can into the loudspeaker.

“Oppa! What are you doing? Don’t play now, we have ddeukbokgi to cook!” Luna, totally in focus ddeukbokgi frying, shouted from the station.

“Yeah, yeah! Just a moment!”

I shook the bell a few times, then banged it with a stick I found on the road, for quite a few times, then I shouted as loud as I can into the loudspeaker. So that EVERYONE passing will hear me, keke..

“ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Ddeukbokgi with high quality fried with love and care, by Kim Jonghyun and Park Sun Young, only here! The best ddeukbokgi you’ll ever taste, come here! Only here, hurry! Only 2,000 won!” as soon as I finished shouting, there was already a crowd around us.

I stoned for a moment, later tugging on tight to my apron, and ran back to the station, continuing to shout the same thing over and over again, until a REALLY LONG LINE was formed in front of our station. Hehe, who wouldn’t want some ddeukbokgi that was made by SHINee’s Kim Jonghyun? Oh, and f(x)’s Luna too.

“Thanks for buying! Eat it well!” Luna gave our first customer the ddeukbokgi she ordered. She did look as if she didn’t want me giving her the ddeukbokgi bag but instead, she wanted Luna to. I knew, I saw her glare at me.

“I will!” she replied back, giving a smile at Luna, to which she replied back.

“NEXT!” I yelled, just to make sure people gave attention to ME. Keke..

“I want two please,” the boy said. His arm was linked with his girlfriend’s .They looked real close. Which, pissed me off.

“Yeah, yeah. Here you go. That’ll be 4,000 won.” The boy paid, and went to eat at a nearby bench. I could hear him and his girlfriend munching along to the beat of the munching mouths.

“Hey, this isn’t high quality. The dduekbokgi is cooked, alright but the sauce, it’s horrible!” I heard him say. They, later threw the dduekbokgi in the trash can. WHAT?

“Hey, Luna. Did you hear what that boy said about our ddeukbokgi?” I nudged Luna, distracting her from grilling more and more onto the grill.

“No. What is it? Is it something important? Cause if it isn’t, I don’t want to hear it. Oh, hear you go, unnie!” she gave another bag to a customer.

“I heard that boy say that this ddeukbokgi is horrible. Have you tasted it yet? I don’t want my name to be going all around, saying that my.. I mean our dduekbokgi is horrible, it’ll just destroy our reputation.”

“Actually, no. I haven’t had the chance yet.” Luna looked around, she saw one of the cooked ddeukbokgis, and directly put it in my mouth. “How is it?” she said with a flashing smile.

Truthfully, I was about to choke, cause of the smile she made and suddenly inserting something into my mouth. Oh, not to mention, the ddeukbokgi was right off the stove. She just fed me, right? Am I dreaming? Is this true? Or isn’t it? Or.. Ah. This is nothing, right? Or is there more?

“Ah! Ah! Ah! Hot! Hot!” finally, I screamed, not being able to stand the hotness of a newly-cooked ddeukbokgi. Plus, the sauce was, really like something like a mixture of kimchi stew and garlic. Totally, horrible!

“Ah! Sorry! Sorry! Here! Have some water!” she picked up a glass of water from where we were crouching down, held the back of my head, and poured the water into my mouth. Ah~ That made me relieved. She took some tissues, and wiped my mouth, due to the flowing amount of water.

“Alright.. All done! How was the ddeukbokgi?”

“It’s.. Really..”

“Really..?”

“BAD.”

“The sauce. We can’t have the sauce. Do we have any gravy?”

“I saw some, inside the shelf. But we already cooked so much!”

“Just dip it again. I’ll help.”

“Ai ai sir!” she did a salute to me, which I saluted back. Maybe this was why this was a mission? Because the ddeukbokgi’s sauce was horrible?

“Here, sir. 20 ddeukbokgis. It’s 40,000 won.” Luna gave the wimpy guy with glasses his bag of ddeukbokgis, the first batch that was dipped with gravy. Okay, I lied. The guy was hot. Hotter than me. And apparently, he bought the most ddeukbokgis today.

“Thank you. Say, you’re Luna, aren’t you? From f(x)?” he gave the money, but right as Luna reached for the green paper, he said that exactly. In FRONT of me.

“Yes.. Why?”

“You’re hotter in person, you know that? May I have your number, please?” the guy said, as he refused to let go of the money but instead, neared his fingers towards Luna’s as the time passed.

What the **** is this guy doing? Doesn’t he realize, that this is recording? And I AM her husband? Right beside him? I know he’s all macho and all, but he couldn’t and shouldn’t be doing this. And why didn’t Luna just let go of the money?

“Oh..” Luna kind of pouted, and she seemed like she was doing aegyo at him. I mean, like, uh? It’s just our first day, yet she still managed to do THAT? Probably because he’s buying 20 ddeukbokgis.

“Yah, thank you and you may leave now. She’s with me, guy. Go away, scramble, now!” I said, out of fury, placing my hands on Luna’s shoulder, pulling her close to my body just to prove that she is with me and the guy would stop flirting. Stupid guy.

“Okay, okay. I didn’t know that.. Sorry, I’ll be going now. Check you later!” he gave a wink at Luna. Oh, my God! He still didn’t realize I’m still hugging her?

“Umm, oppa. You can let go now, you know?”

“Oh, umm. Sorry, Luna.”

“It’s okay.”

*****

The sun is beginning to set, as we handed our last batch of ddeukbokgis. Finally, ALL of them are finished. The lady from before was also just returning. I don’t know what she was doing, but I reckon she went out clubbing or whatsoever. The lady approached us, giving us the mission card, smiled and said thank you. We both went over and read the card together.

“Congratulations on your first mission. You’ve successfully completed selling all of the ddeukbokgis. Here’s the address and also the card to access to your new home! Just remember to go there by car, because you’ve got a long way to go! Love, The WGM Crew,” Luna read the address, and kept the card in her bag. Gosh, I’m feeling like I’m doing the Amazing race, to be this tired.

“Okay, oppa. I know where this is. I used to stay here with f(x) before, when we went on f(x) Koala. Now let’s go and find your car.”

“Arasso,” and we walked to my car, and when we finally arrived, I really thought we’d be fully relaxed and not to do anything anymore.

“Eh? Where’s the car keys? Luna! Did you keep the car keys?”

“Anio. I wanted to keep them in my bag, but you kept persisting on keeping them inside your pocket. Don’t tell me you’ve lost them?”

“It’s not here! Where do you think they are?” I panicked.

“Oh! I think you probably left it, cause you were in such in a hurry when receiving the card. Maybe it’s still there, at the dduekbokgi shop?”

“Ah! Yeah! You stay here, I’ll go check.”

“Okay, oppa.”

I was just walking from a two-metre distance from her, and I felt the wind blowing. Hard. That’s it, I can’t leave her alone.

“On second thought, Luna! Come here! Let’s go together!”

“Ah? But I’m fine here!”

“Just follow me, Luna!”

“Okay, okay.”

We both went towards the closing ddeukbokgi station, and saw the ahjumma was just locking her shop up for the night. I hurried, don’t want to walk on our way home.

“Ahjumma, wait! I left my car keys here.”

“You left them? Well, just pick them up tomorrow. I’m already closing the station.”

“But..”

“No buts. Come back tomorrow, or I’ll take your car away.”

[A/N: If you’re wondering where the car came from, it was from the mission card, I forgot to mention it, and I don’t know where to put it. So, it’s basically cause they were given a car, together to go for the rest of the three months. Sorry for the interfering, let’s go back to the story!]

“Oh.. Ahjumma..”

“No. Goodbye, see you tomorrow!” and just like that, the ahjumma went off, and left us all alone there.

“Looks like we have to walk then. It’s not that far, anyways.”

“Really? Ah.. What a pleasure!”

“Let’s go, before it gets anywhere later that this.”

10 minutes later..

“Are we there yet?”

“No, oppa. It’s just around, don’t fret.”

30 minutes later..

“Are we here yet?”
          “No, oppa. It’s just around the corner.”

1 hour later..

“Are we finally here?”

“No, sorry. But don’t worry, only a few more blocks to go!”

2 hours later..

“Luna, do you like hiking so much?”

“Kind of.”

“Are we here?”

“Yeah! It’s there. See it?”

“Where?”

“Up on that hill.”

“Oh man..”

Finally, arriving..

“Ah! Here we go! Let’s go in!”

“Um.. Luna, what does that say?” I pointed towards a signboard.

“That says, shortcut from the street that we have just been from.”

“You mean, we went through the long way?”

“Well, I did say I like to hike..”

“Awww…” I began to whine.

Luna ignored me, and continued to slid the card through, and the door opened. We went inside, and there were our bags right in front of the front door. It wasn’t that big or anything, just a bathroom, a bedroom, a living room, a kitchenette and a balcony. Normal apartments.

“I’m tired…”

“Me too, oppa. But we have to unpack first..”

“Can’t we do that tomorrow?”

“I don’t think so. Tomorrow is spring cleaning day. Well, that is what Vic-umma always sets.”

“Well, change it.. Let me rest, please?”

“Fine.. But I’m sleeping on the bed.

“Ah.. But where do I sleep? There’s no sofa.”

“On the floor?”

“Aw man…”

And I did. I didn’t even bother to go wash up, Luna’s just changing in the bathroom, and I just slept on the floor, using one of the pillows from the bed. The bed looks broken though, but I didn’t care, I’m not sleeping there. I closed my eyes, and soon, I was asleep.

Did I forgot to mention, I have this terrible sleep-walking habit? Oh, never mind that now..

Editing pictures, visit :http://lovingdrawings.blogspot.com