Chapter 5

The We Got Married Special

A/N : Just in case, if you didn't know, Twisties is one of the junk food brands in Malaysia. It's also my fav, BBQ flavoured. Enjoy! THis is what you've all been waiting for..keke. 

 

Chapter 5

[Day 1 Of KeyBer]

          [Key’s POV]

          Ugh. Soda really disgusts me. More like, junk food does. I would rather been killed that drink one of those sodas. But then, when you’re thirsty like crazy, you’d want some too. That’s what happened to me, cause the drinks stock in SHINee’s dorm were empty, since we had to depart today. We already made an agreement, cause we didn’t want any of them to expire.

          I left Onew hyung who was really worried and freaking out like mad just to buy myself a soda. And some snacks too. I wasn’t really worried about the We Got Married filming, because I know, I can charm any of those girls who are going to be my future, virtual wife. They’re gonna be easy, right? It’s not like the girl they are going to pick me to be with is a guy, that wouldn’t be right.

          I grabbed the bottle of soda that dropped on the floor, a mistake that was made courtesy of the vending machine, when suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up, to see that it was a private number and left the bottle of soda on the floor while sitting on the floor WITH the bottle.

          “Yoboseyo?”

          “Key! This is manager hyung. Where are you now? I already dropped Onew off. It’s your turn now.”

          “Aw… Hyung! Can’t I go later, pleaaaase?”

          “Key, you already know your aegyo doesn’t work on me, that was like, years ago. Don’t be a baby and quick, go in front of SM building. I’ll be waiting there. You don’t want your future wife to be waiting, Key.”

          “But hyung.. Can’t you tell her to wait? I could always use some time, know?” I tried pleading hyung. I really badly wanted to stay and not leave just yet. I know I agreed to that contract, but that was only because the other members agreed on that too. I don’t like to be left out.

          “No, Key. You’re already a mature adult. Don’t be such a baby, okay? I don’t like you like that. Hurry up. I’m minutes away from my ultimate three months vacation. Goodbye.” I closed the phone before he could hang up on me. Sheesh. People nowadays doesn’t even know how to wait!

          “I guess I’ll just bring you two along, huh?”

          I actually talked to the soda bottle AND the twisties pack. Ugh, I’m going crazy already.

*****

          [Amber’s POV]

          Waaa!! I feel like crying now.. I don’t want to separate.. And Vic-umma just left. I hope her new husband will treat her better than Nichkhun-appa, oops. I mean Nichkhun ex-appa. He’s no longer our beloved appa, but all four of us already agreed not to be mean to him just because of Vic-umma’s good and big heart. If she didn’t tell us that, I would’ve killed Nichkhun, ASAP. I just hope my future hus.. er. I feel awkward. I can’t call whoever he is that. It would be really WEIRD. Seriously, I don’t know how Victoria unni managed to call her ex and new husband , husband. Or hubby. Neither do I understand Krystal and Sulli.

          I’m practically craving for soda now. Vic unni won’t let me have one since she hated soda soo much. I seriously needed a new stock. Soda is my ENERGY. Can’t live without it. Know how people get fatter for eating junk foods? I don’t. I get skinnier everytime. Keke, just my specialty, I guess.

          I opened the fridge, still nothing there. I hate being last. This means I have to lock the everything in the dorm. If I forget even one, they all would’ve been mad at me, cause if even a stalker or maybe something worse, a robber, gets in, I would’ve been blamed. This is one of f(x)’s dorms’ disadvantages, for having too much doors and windows, even though it made our dorm looked cheerful and sunny.

          I took a glance at my watch. It’s still early in the afternoon, but I need to get out of the dorm by 12, and arrive at the filming stop at exactly 12. I really don’t know what to do now. I still have 30 minutes left, though. Oppa would expect for me to be early. I wonder what would I have to do this time.. And who my future hus.. should be. Ahh. I have too many friends, male friends and female friends. Who knows? The crazy WGM producers might’ve paired me up with some female for who knows what. Just because of my tomboy-ish image.

          I checked twice, just to make sure everything’s locked up, and left the dorm with a few of my personal things, that I could never leave home without. I didn’t bother to carry a handbag, just like the others but I carried a sling bag, and slid it down my shoulder, it’s much more handy. I went down, and gave a text to manager oppa, asking the detailed address about the place. When I received it, I was kind of shocked that I will be meeting my future *space* at the mall. More like a fashion mall. What are they going to do now to me?

*****

          [Key’s POV]

          Ah.. Whoever she is, she’s soo late! And a thing is, I didn’t even bother to touch my soda even though I’m drop dead thirsty. My twisties pack didn’t even open up, not even a bit. I looked at the time, it was already 1 o’clock. Argh.. She’s really late, I’m gonna nag her, I don’t care whoever she is. Girls are the one who should be waiting, not boys. Seriously, that’s a matter of fact that everyone needs to know if you’re going to be involved in something.

          I turned my back from the entrance of the shopping mall, the air which I love the most, for it had many of my greatest obsessions, among it, fashion. I sat down on a bench that was placed there, specially for people to enjoy sitting with couples. I don’t really get why they placed our meeting here.

          “Welcome to the We Got Married Special, Key! Today, you’ll be meeting your ultra dynamic 360 side of you, but only this time, a female version. This is only a hint to whoever your future bride’s identity is. To meet her, find a shop called Fashion Now and Then. After your meeting, proceed to the counter to take your next mission. Congrats, the WGM crew.”

          I already tried talking to the receptionist if I could take the mission by myself alone, but she refused. She even dared to say that she didn’t know me at all! I know, right? Is she insane, or what? Even if she’s managing a clothes shop, she should’ve thought better to mess with the master of fashion, eg, me! That girl, sure does dress bad despite being a clothes shop receptionist/manager. She should’ve thought better at home, if she knew what she was going to do today.

          “Do I smell soda? And Twisties?” it was a female voice, yet kind of deep like Hyoyeon noona’s. I turned my back, only to be shocked at the person, who’s standing at the door, like she’s smelling some kind of newly cooked pizza.

          [Amber’s POV]

           I walked into the shop, finally after searching for it for about 10 minutes. It seemed like it was nowhere to be found. I seriously hope I’m not late. Brr~ My stomach grumbled. As soon as I entered the shop, I could smell MY biggest obsessions just in front of me. The smell was so, refreshing! I haven’t had any sodas nor junk food , I must be really desperate. Or at least that’s what I thought.

          “Do I smell soda? And twisties?” I accidentally blurted that out.

          AH. People must’ve thought I was crazy for my really good sense of smell for sodas and junk food. I don’t know why, but it seemed like God gave a specialty to me, for having this type of gift. I truly do LOVE and LIVE for junk food. Keke. My eyes were closed, but I could still sense the junk food, and also someone approaching me. And that someone I was telling, was a guy. I could tell too, he has got an attitude like a diva. Diva. Somehow that reminds me of a certain someone. I wonder who..

          “Yah! What are you doing here, Amber?” I opened my eyes, and it was Key. HE was the one holding the snacks and soda. I thought he disliked them. Disliked. Maybe after a year, he finally turned his interests towards junk food.

          “Me? I’m.. Filming.”

          “Really? Well, I’m filming too. And we can’t both be at the same filming site. But then, since we already met, should we catch up?” he ruffled my hair, proceeding to putting his hand on my shoulder.

          “Key oppa, I’m filming for We Got Married and I need to find my hus.. I mean partner!” that has been a long time since I called him oppa. I wonder since when..

          “And it’s not nice making whoever him or she is waiting for me!” I removed his hand away from my shoulder, gently.

          “If Vic-umma find out about this, I’d be shattered to bits with her scolding.” I cleared my shoulder.

          Quickly, I looked back at Key’s face. He looked like he was staring at me, with a heartless expression. For a second there, I thought he was becoming like a statue. Seconds later, his frown turned into a wide smile, and he continued ruffling my bangs and putting his hand back onto my shoulder, pulling me towards the counter.

          “Finally! Ugh. Don’t you know how long did you take to find me? It’s rude waiting, you know? Now, come on! Did you even read your mission card?”

          “Um.. I only caught a glimpse at what the card said. As soon as I saw the word ‘shop’ I hurried to the location, and didn’t even bother looking back at the card. Mianhe, hyung. So, are you my partner?” he scoffed and stopped for a bit to look back at me.

          “Isn’t that pretty obvious, Amber? It is, to me at least. I AM YOUR FUTURE PARTNER. And since we’re going to be partners aka husband and wife, stop it with the hyungs already. It won’t be good on broadcast television. You already enjoyed calling me that for like, I don’t know, 5 years? Now, call me oppa. Get it, Amber?” he smiled again, pulling me back to the counter.

          “Ah.. Okay. Mianhe, oppa.”

          “No, say it like you mean it.”

          “Mianhe, Key oppa..” I tried my best, doing the most apologetic expression.

          “No, do it with aegyo!”

          “What?”

          “Yeah, do it with aegyo! Come on, Amber!!”he really pushed me to it..

          “Mianhe.. Key oppa!”I accidentally did my llama face, but it was worth a try, anyway.

          “That’s more like it! Ah.. The first time I’m gonna say this, but soo cute! Now, let’s go!”

          We arrived at the counter. Both of us gave in our mission cards, and the receptionist stood up.

          “Hello, and welcome to the Fashion Now and Then shop! Today, you’ll be doing makeovers for each other, as your first mission! Key and Amber-ssi, you both will turn into a couple, doing photoshoots of your wedding day! And don’t forget your party, and also your honeymoon. Here’s a total of 1 million won, to get you everything you need. You also have a limited time, that is by 1 hour to find everything, and also to arrive at the photoshoot site. Good luck!”

          I admit it. These producers are crazy.