12-25

Mistletoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 | 12-25

Seungri shifted uncomfortably on the chair and lifted his head to glance at the male in front of him. Jiyong wanted answers. He wanted to know what was going on and it was understandable. Seungri had to admit that finding a man in his own apartment would be quite disturbing. Suddenly, being here wasn't a good idea anymore.

"Seunghyun-ah, I won't bite. Just tell me, please..." Jiyong flashed a reassuring smile towards the male and rubbed his arm. The male was shaking lightly and Jiyong suddenly felt guilty for scaring him.

"Hyung, do you know me?"

The straightforwardness startled Jiyong and he nodded subtly. "Sure, you are my neighbor..."

Seungri huffed in disappointment. "Well, I called you hyung, after all. I know you for a long time. We attended the same high school. Back then, I was stupid, but sitting here, I think that this time I had to give my brain a vacation..."

Jiyong watched embarrassed man in shock. High school... Seungri... He remembered a small teen with specks called Seungri, but it couldn't be this man. Jiyong better looked at the younger. He was lean but muscular and quite handsome. He saw nothing what would remind him of the boy who declared love to his sunbae many years ago.

"Hyung, do you really need all answers right now?" Seungri was now pleading, his heart getting tired from the never ending killing tempo and he was glad when Jiyong shook his head, allowing him to take a break.

"Okay, so take a seat and let me do what I have to do. I will explain myself later." Seungri was muttering frantically to himself as he stood up from behind the table. Rushing towards the kitchen he flashed Jiyong a smile. There was a plan he was supposed to follow.

"Since it is a Christmas day, I think it deserves a Christmas dinner. That is why I prepared some food you could like..." Seunghyun scratched the back of his head and placed the prepared food on the table.

Jiyong grinned, hiding behind his hand as he watched the man. His brain was deliriously working on solving this situation, but there was simply no excuse. He had to wait for Seungri's explanation.

Feeling and also hearing his hunger clearly, Jiyong took a hold of the chopsticks. Since his own co-workers and friends wrote cards saying to be nice and kind to this boy, he was not worried about his own life. This man was not dangerous.

Jiyong watched Seungri running around the corridor, blowing to every direction in attempt to switch off the candles. Jiyong found the man cute when he bended down and like in slow-motion blew the hot breath into the fire. Puffs of smoke filled the air and Seungri clasped his fingers over the knot, jumping in pain afterwards.

Jiyong rushed from his seat and yanked the man's hand away from the burning thing. He was practically a stranger, but he was hurt. Jiyong blew on the burned skin, treating the wound gently and smiled when the younger squirmed in discomfort.

"Should I help you with the rest?" Jiyong motioned towards the remaining candles and Seungri nodded, grinning widely.

Seungri wanted his hyung to become the person he used to be. He could still remember when the boy rushed to his side when he fell down from a tree. The teen Jiyong brushed his clothes from the dust and mud and took him to the nursery. On that day, Seungri broke his wrist, but he was happy, happy for his hyung saving him.

Joining the table once again, Seungri sighed silently. He glanced up at Jiyong and returned the tender smile. "I hope work is going well. Your department is quite busy these days."

Jiyong nodded respectfully and took a bite of a food served right in front of him. He was indeed starving. "I have to edit the remaining twenty pages and I will be done for this calendar year. What about you? Where do you work?"

Seungri smiled, happy for the small conversation: "I am in printing." Silence filling the place was killing and Seungri decided to get to the point. "I want to get you know better."

Jiyong choked on the food and smiled, not ready to accept something like that. "Excuse me?" His voice cracked and Jiyong cursed silently. All of this brought bad dark memories of the night two years ago, when he spilled the beans about his feeling towards Seunghyun in his drunken state.

"You heard me right. This was a great opportunity how to get you know. Therefore, I would like to talk about you, if it is possible." Seungri smiled. He didn't want to be kicked out of the doors, whether he passed it to the out.

Jiyong returned to the eating, thinking. He could make a new friend and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter