12-23

Mistletoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 | 12-23

The young man in his mid twenties yawned and stretched on the chair. The whole floor was silent, being it no one there at a time like that. In fact, the building was already locked, opening in less than two hours for the early birds that were about to come.

Jiyong rubbed his eyes, feeling dead tired. His bones felt like made of strawberry jam and his whole body was burning, but it did not stop him from working. Once he started editing, he couldn't stop. It was like being absorbed in a vortex without the possibility to escape. And Jiyong wasn't just spinning around. He was in the heart of all this mess. He was too drawn in something what he thought was his life. It would be better for him to be a drug addict. Being a workaholic was way worse than being possessed.

His whole life consisted of literature. Learning how to read at age of four and getting through tons of books, granted him a wide scale of vocabulary. The choice of a profession was not so difficult at all and he ended up buried under the tons of papers, turning them into masterpieces that million people would crave for - editing.

"Jiyong-ah, what are you doing here? I told you to go home yesterday!"

Jiyong turned around on the chair and waved awkwardly to a tall guy with black hair and deep eyes. Right now he looked scary and Jiyong cowered under his penetrating gaze. Seunghyun came closer and crossed his arms across his chest, waiting for the younger's explanation for disobeying his orders.

Jiyong refused to look up at his hyung and rather checked out his outfit. Doing something like this was natural for him. Jiyong always loved fashion and it did not change even after the obstacles which occurred during the few years of his existence. The length of his life was nothing compared to those centuries for which the planet Earth existed.

The man was dressed casually in denim jeans hitting his ankles. The red shirt was tucked into the high-waisted jeans. Jiyong was currently observing the pattern on the belt his colleague was wearing when Seunghyun cracked his fingers in front of Jiyong' eyes.

"Ji, you cannot pull off all-nighters for a month. That simply cannot be healthy. Go home. I will cover up for you today. Don't you dare to come back or else I will choke you with my own hands and I wouldn't even put down the rings."

Jiyong grimaced upon hearing the threat and gulped. He cherished his skin too much for letting the man damage it. Seunghyun was known for loving rings and right now he was wearing four of his massive ones. It would hurt like hell being choked by those hands.

The shorter guy nodded and yawned, not fighting the exhaustion anymore. He needed a break more than anything. Jiyong stood up from the chair, stumbling a little over his own legs and Seunghyun had to secure him or he would have hit the ground. It was interesting how suddenly Jiyong caved in under the pressure of his screaming brain. All it cost was one sentence from this man who was currently helping him into his winter coat.

Seunghyun huffed and seated the shorter guy on the office chair once again, this time fully clothed in his winter attire. He put on the coat himself and reached out for Jiyong. The half-sleeping guy grabbed his hand with a small nod, feeling grateful. It was a long time since Seunghyun had to bring him home and also it was the last time Seunghyun was over at his place.

On that time, Jiyong had been drunk like donkey and exhausted. This combination never breeds anything good and Jiyong had ended up with a broken heart and a hangover on a Christmas day. He didn't want to experience something like that once again.

The older man was worried. He had to do something to stop his dongsaeng from hurting himself even more. Ever since he could remem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter