M i n B e r

SHINee-centric

Amber panted as she was pushed against a wall by the younger girl.

"Unnie, I've always wanted to do this to you." Krystal whispered into her ear as she began to the other's shirt.

"K-Krystal..." she moaned as Krystal kissed her again, this time deeper and with more passion-

"Jesus christ!  What the hell am I reading?" Amber mumbled to herself as she hurriedly exited out of the window.  "I mean, I knew people shipped KryBer, but...  I didn't know they shipped us to this extent."  Amber had been answering UFO replies when one of the fans had redirected her to read a fanfic.  It's not like she had anything against girls loving girls; she just didn't, you know, curve that way.  Amber winced as she tried to think of a polite way to reply to the fan, when someone's hands covered her eyes.  "GYAH!"

"Guess who?"

"Yah, Miiiiinhooooo...  You scared the crap out of me!" Amber scolded as she turned around to see SHINee's "Flaming Charisma" chuckling.

"Sorry, Amber.  I just enjoy watching your reaction to surprises, hahaha~"  Minho shrugged.  "Anyways, why are you on your laptop here inside the SM building?" He gestured to their surroundings.  "... When you could be back at f(x)'s dorm?"

Amber shrugged back.  "Victoria-unnie asked me to wait for her here.  She's meeting up with Nichkhun to discuss...  Something."

"Something?"

"Yeaaah..." Amber turned her attention back to the screen.  "Now if you'll excuse me, hyung, I need to get back to making UFO replies."

"Oh?" Curious, the older male leaned over her shoulder.  Amber could feel her ears turn red at the sudden closeness.

"Hyung!  Don't lean so close!"

Minho ignored her as he read the UFO question.  "'Dear Amber and Krystal, I would really appreciate it if you took the time to read something I wrote for you guys! ^^  Please tell me what you think ^^'  Ooh, is this what I think it is?"

"Yah, hyung, don't just go around copying and pasting-"

"Ahaha, it is what I thought it was!" Minho chuckled as he interrupted Amber.  "It's a fanfic!  Of you and Krystal!  Let me read this, Amber!"  He leaned more over her shoulder, close enough that their cheeks were almost touching.

Amber felt her ears heat up again.  "Hyung, you can read it if you let me move."  Minho merely shrugged in response, his eyes already scanning the fanfic in front of him.  Sighing, Amber attempted to get up out of her seat when Minho's left arm suddenly moved out and formed a barricade of sorts around her.  His right hand on the computer mouse was barring her right side and his left arm was now resting comfortably on her left shoulder.  "Y-Yah, hyung!"

"'Krystal brought a finger up to her lips in a shushing movement as she gestured for Amber to follow her into the empty dressing room.'"

"HYUNG!" Amber covered her face in embarrassment.  It wasn't like she was actually being led by Krystal into a dressing room to do inappropriate things, but it felt like she was!  "Hyung, at least read it to yourself!  Either that or let me leeeeeave~"

"I'll let you leave if you call me 'oppa,'" whispered Minho besides her ear.  Amber felt a blush spread across her face.

"Wh-what?  But I've always called SuJu-sunbaes and SHINee-sunbaes hyung and-"

"'She began to -'"

"OPPA!  MINHO-OPPA!"

Minho smiled, satisfied.  He lifted his arms and moved his face away from Amber's.  Amber, face pink, slowly got up from her chair before whipping her head back around and sticking her tongue out at Minho.  "Merong~"

Minho chuckled as he read aloud, "'... she moaned as Krystal kissed her again-'"

"YAH!  HYUUUNG!  I CALLED YOU OPPA!"

Minho frowned.  "I know, I just like seeing your reaction whenever I read this...  But...  It seems you just called me hyung again, didn't you?"

Amber raised an eyebrow.  "So?  I always call you-"

"'Amber looked at Krystal with hooded eyes and noticed the younger girl smirk in return-'"

"MINHO-OPPA.  OPPA.  OPPA.  OPPA!"

Minho smiled and held up a V sign with his right hand. "Alright, I'll stop reading."

"Oh really?" Amber didn't believe the older boy one bit.

He smirked.  "Really," he replied as he exited the window and gestured to the computer screen.  "There, all yours.  Now all you have to do is type up a reply."

Amber let out a sigh of relief.  "Geez, you can be such a hindrance sometimes..." she mumbled as she sat back down.

"Who can be such a hindrance sometimes?" Amber's bones almost jolted out of her body as Minho spoke into her ear.  "Aish, is that any way to treat me after I stopped reading that fanfic aloud?"

"Minhooooo..."

"You mean to call me oppa, right?" he smiled good-naturedly.

Amber sighed.  "Oppaaaaaaa...  Geez, you don't usually act this way." she retorted as she felt her face go pink again.  She was blushing way too often today.

Minho looked thoughtful for a moment before giving Amber a wink.  "Well, in the spirit of acting out of character, allow me to act unusually one more time."  And with that said, Minho leaned closer to Amber's face before placing a gentle peck on her cheek.


Author's Note: One more to go~