Chapter 2

Secret To Unfold

Sehun POV

 

I am on the way to the class when I heard some noise in the restroom as I walk past it.

'Aish,bullying again?'I thought and intend to ignore them since it is not my business and I am too lazy to interrupt the gang.I knew the gang,every students and teachers knew them since they always cause trouble whether in the school or outside of the school.No one dare to disturb their ‘activity’ because if they have been target by the gang,don’t hope for a peaceful day after that.

‘What a bad luck to be targeted by them’I smirk and about to continue my step when I heard a voice.

‘I told you.I didn’t have any money,please let me go!’

I automatically stop walking.’That voice…is it-’I stare at the restroom door.The voice seems familiar.

Out of curiosity,I walk slowly into the restroom to peek at them and at the same time,I remain myself hidden so that they couldn’t notice me.My eyes widen as I saw the face of the boy the gang bullied.

‘Aish!I knew it was Luhan!’I bit my lower lip as I hesitate whether I should help him or not.

I lean against the wall ‘Sehun,it not your business.You will get in trouble if you disturb the gang.’I remind myself a few time and turn my back from the restroom.’Yes,it was Luhan business.Not mine’I nod to myself.

As I was about to step outside of the restroom,I heard Luhan’s scream in pain and the laughter of the gang.For the second time,I hesitate again and question myself.’Should I help him?’The guilty building inside me as I heard Luhan scream again.

Please…stop’I clenched my fist when I heard Luhan’s voice,pleading for them to stop.

My heart told me to ignore them but my body just won’t listen!Without me knowing,my body dash towards the boy who grab Luhan’s collar and grab his fist so that he won’t punch the latter.

‘Damn it!What am I doing?’Sehun shout to himself as all the eyes were on him including Luhan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone POV

 

Sehun?’Luhan eyes widen in shock.’What is he doing?’

Luhan immediately look at the leader who seems very angry at the sudden interruptness.Luhan starts to worry about Sehun’s safety.He did not want anyone to involve with this,it will just make Luhan feel more guilty if anyone was injure because of him.

 The leader eyes were red from the anger.“YOU DARE TO INTERRUPT ME?”He said angrily and let Luhan’s collar go as he had his attention on the boy who still hold his fist.

Sehun starts to sweat.’I’m dead!’He keep chanting in his mind and now,all he could do is to face the angry man in front of him.He steal a glance at Luhan who stares at him in horror.He saw Luhan mouthing something like ‘What are you doing?’ at him but Sehun ignore the latter and keep his attention on the gang’s leader.

“Stop this!”Sehun said bravely,trying to keep his face calm as calm as possible.

The boys stare at Sehun.He smirk as he saw a glimpse of fear in Sehun’s eyes.’Trying to act tough huh?’

“You sure are brave,boy.Can a squid like you fight with me?”The leader say as he trying to mock him.Sehun clenches his fist,trying to hold his anger.

The leader laugh and turn toward his friends“Guys,beat him to a pulp!”They grin evilly and nod to their leader.’Sure!’

Sehun look at them in horror.‘Damn it!’

Sehun took a few steps backward as the boys approach him until his back touch the wall.In his mind,he curse himself many times of how stupid he was to get involve with them.’It’s not like I care about Luhan’sigh Sehun.

The first boy who approach first make a move on Sehun.He tries to punch him on the face but Sehun,however able to dodge it,making the boy more furios.The others join in as they also did the same but Sehun is fast enough to dodge all of their attack and defend some of the attack with his arm.Sehun tries to make a move on them but he outnumber them that make him hard to attack.

The leader frown,frustrate when Sehun keep on dodging.He decide to join in the fight and shoved his friends aside.Then,he send a punch at the latter stomach which is hard enough for Sehun to fall on the floor,screaming in pain as the latter clutching his stomach.

Being the silent watcher all the time,Luhan watch in fear as Sehun fall on the hard floor.”Sehun!”He shout but his voice sunk between the laughter from the gang as they hi-5 each other.He clench his teeth at how useless he could be.

“Make him stand”The leader instruct them.The boys nod happily and they grab both of Sehun’s arm harshly but Sehun quickly pull his arm from them and kick the boy behind him,making him collide with the other.He turn to the other beside him and punch him before he could make a move which send him to fall backward.

Then,he turn to the leader who had his mouth open when he saw his friends lying on the floor.Sehun smirk.”You mess with the wrong person.I was the former student of martial arts”Sehun said proudly and send a side kick and make the leader collide with the wall.

“Ah..That must hurt a lot”Sehun mocking and scrunch his face as if he is the one who were hurting.

While Luhan just stares at the proud guy in front of him with unbelievable face.”What just happened?”

“Hey,how long do you want to stare at me like that?”Sehun smirk at Luhan.

“Huh?Ah…Oh!I’m So-sorry!”Luhan flustered and look down at the floor embarrassedly.He silently scold himself for staring like that at Sehun.

“When do you want to thank me?”Sehun ask coldly.Luhan’s face shot up and open his mouth to thank Sehun but his eyes widen when he saw the leader’s gangster were about to punch Sehun behind him with his fist wearing something sharp.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrow at Luhan.’Why did he look shock?’Sehun thought,still unaware of the boy behind him.

“SEHUN!”Luhan shout but it’s too late since by the time Sehun turn behind,the ganster’s punch were about to land at him.Sehun froze.

SUDDENLY,something weird happen.Before the punch land on Sehun’s face,the boy suddenly was thrown backward and collide with the wall again with a loud thud sound.It seems like someone had just pushed him but as what Sehun saw earlier,there is no one pushed him or even touch him!!

Sehun look at the boy who groaning in pain with a shock face.”W-what just happen?”He stuttered.He didn’t even touch him!He looked over at Luhan which look so tired and weak?’What?He look fine earlier’He throw a questionable look at Luhan but Luhan seems to be in a deep thought.

‘What had I just done?Did I just use my power?Sehun…Sehun must had saw that.He must be scare of me now.What should I do?’Luhan recalled what happen 11 years ago.His childhood destroyes because of his power.He really hate that time.Did his teenage life also will be destroy like that time?

“Luhan,how long do you intend to stay here”Sehun’s voice shock Luhan from his thought.Luhan stares at Sehun but he didn't show any scared face.He didn't know my power?''Suddenly a smile forms in Luhan's lip’It looks like he didn’t know’Luhan sigh in relieves.

Althought Sehun still in shock from what just happen,he decided to let it go.’Maybe God help me.If the guy punch me,I could be dead.’Sehun look at the gangster which had a sharp ring on his finger.He couldn’t imagine if he get punch with that sharp ring.Definitely a hole on the head!

Sehun glances at Luhan who still look tired.He furrowed his eyesbrow.”I am the one who fight them but why are you the one who are tired?”He mock Luhan but Luhan just shrugging although he clearly know the answer.’Using my power surely eating up my energy’Luhan sigh silently.

Sehun sigh when Luhan didn’t answer him.“Whatever,Aish!I couldn’t believe myself that I just help you.I almost get hospitalize earlier.”

Luhan look at Sehun with a pouting face.”I didn’t even ask you to help me”Luhan muttering to himself but somehow,Sehun hear it.He look at Luhan with a ‘do-you-want-to-die’ face.

Luhan flinch.”Oh…you hear it?”

Sehun send a death glare”You ungrateful brat!”.Luhan flinced and run quickly to the class before Sehun could catch him.He chuckle when he saw the angry Sehun running after him.”Stop!”Luhan laugh again.

Without them knowing,a pair of eyes were staring at them for a long time now.He had watch them ever since before the fight without them noticing him.’Found you!’He thought and had an evil smile on his face before he walk away from his hidden place.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note : Chapter 2 are up!The story seems kinda slow,right?Hurm..maybe I will speed up during the next chapter...I hope this story will end soon... ^^  so,give me your comment on what do you think about this chapter?I kinda...drag it a bit but I hope it is still interesting to read.

By the way,thanks to SheIsAWESOME , 90_XoXo  and I-Love-EXO for upvoting ths story...I"M REALLY HAPPY!!!   Love you guys!! *Muuahh!*

and not forget,thank to -someone- for commenting..love you too~~~~  xD