Chapter 3

Secret To Unfold

The next day…

“Luhan!”

Luhan who just step into the classroom turn toward the voice’s owner.He watches as Baekhyun running towards him.His face worried.

When he reach Luhan,Baekhyun quickly checking the boy,turning him to see if there is any sigh of injuries on Luhan.

“Yah,what are you doing?”Luhan ask,feeling uncomfortable from all the touch he got from Baekhyun.

“Are you okay,Luhan??Did you hurt anywhere?”Baekhyun ask impatiently while he still checking the curious boy.

“Yes….I’m okay…why the sudden?”Luhan ask,still confused.

Baekhyun sigh.” I just found out that you got bullied by a gang  yesterday.Luhan,I’m sorry for not being there when you are in trouble.What did they do to you?Did they hurt you?THAT BASTARD!!!HOW DARE THEY TOUCH MY FRIEND! I WILL GO MEET THEM NOW AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF’EM!!”Baekhyun were about to walk out of the classroom when Luhan quickly hold onto him.

“Baekhyun,relax…I’m fine,really.”Luhan chuckles seeing his angry friend.

Baekhyun puff his cheek when Luhan chuckles at him.”Don’t laugh!This is a serious matter!”

“OK,ok,Sorry.Thank for your concern but as you can see,I’m really fine.”Luhan keep reassuring Baekhyun that he is okay.

Baekhyun narrowed his eye at Luhan.Luhan send him an awkward smile”Hmm…you do look fine.Looking at you,I’m sure you can’t even kill a flies…so,…hurm,how did you manage to escape from them?In one piece?”Baekhyun put his finger at his chin,as if he was trying to solve a mysteries.

Luhan rolled his eyes.’You sure are honest,Baekhyun.What do you mean I can’t even kill a flies?’.Feeling hurt,he decide to ignore Baekhyun and went to his seat.

When Luhan took his seat,he notices Sehun was staring at him.Luhan look at him curiously.’Now what?’

“Uh…Hi?”Luhan greets him awkwardly but instead of greet Luhan back,Sehun suddenly grab his right wrist making Luhan flinched a little.

“Ah!Oww!It hurt!”Luhan shut his eyes,tears almost escaping.Actually,the place where Sehun grab is the place where he is injured from the fight yesterday.He didn’t feel the pain until this morning when he woke up but he just endure it until now.’How did Sehun know?’

Sehun sigh.”I knew it.How did you get that?”He ask,face hardly show any emotion.’Scary’

“Urm…maybe when they pushed me and I fell,but its not really hurt,I can endure it”Luhan tried to ignore the stare Sehun gave him.

“Go to school’s infirmary”Sehun said coldly.

“No”

Sehun narrowed his eyes at Luhan making Luhan yelp a little.”Aish,I will go but not now.I will go after classes.”Luhan sigh in relieved after Sehun decide to ignore him.’You are weird’Luhan thought.

During the classes,Luhan would constantly groan in pain when he need to write something.Eventually,the pain becoming worsen because he use his right hand more that his left hand.There is a few times when Luhan on the verge of tears when he accidentally overworked his injured hand.

As for Sehun,he nearly reaching his limit when he can’t concentrate because Luhan keep distracting him.Frankly,he lose his patient anymore.’Aish,this stubborn boy!’

Sehun lift his hand up.The teachers who are teaching stop what she was doing and look at Sehun.”Yes,Sehun?”

”Mrs Lim,Luhan is sick.May I take him to the infirmary?”Sehun said,honest.Luhan’s eyes widen at Sehun while he became the attention of other students,worries on their face especially Baekhyun.

“Oh really?Then,Sehun,you can take him to infirmary.”Mrs Lim said with a worried voice.

Without a word,Sehun grab Luhan’s uninjured wrist and drag him out the classroom.Luhan were about to open his mouth to say something but Sehun quickly cut him.”Shut up and just follow me to infirmary”His voice stern.

Luhan puff his cheek.’Why did he get angry all of sudden?Weirdo’

When they reaches the school’s infirmary which locate at the end of the school’s building,Sehun slide the door open.”Sora noona”He called but there is no response.He called again,still no answer.

Sehun’s eyes were scanning the room,trying to find the ‘noona’.“Sora noona?”Luhan ask.

“The school’s nurse”Sehun simply answer.

Luhan’s mouth form an ‘o’.”It seems like she is not here”Luhan said and walk around the infirmary in interest.”Wow,it looks like a real ward!”

Sehun smirk.”Of course it is.Now,stop looking around and sit here”Sehun pulls two chair and sit on one of the chair while gesture at Luhan to sit on the other available chair in front of him.Luhan hesitated at first but then he did as he was told.

Sehun sigh in frustrated when Luhan sit facing the window instead of him.”Yah!How can I treat you when you didn’t face me?”Sehun then turn around Luhan’s chair so that the latter were facing him.Luhan look at him in disbelieve.”You are going treat me?”

Sehun groan,”Yes.Let me look at your wrist.”Sehun reaches to grab Luhan’s hand but before he couldn’t even touch it,Luhan pull his hand away,his face look hesitant.

“No,how can I believe you?”Luhan fear the worse.

“Aish!Just believe me!”

“No!We will wait for Sora noona”

“Heh!Look at what I found.”Sehun show off a sticky note to Luhan.Luhan take the note from Sehun’s hand and read it.

Dear students,

I had some business at the hospital and maybe I will be back late in the evening.

I am sorry but this is really urgent and I hope there is nothing serious happen.Please meet your teacher if you need anything.

P/S : First aid kit are on the shelf near my table in case you need it but don’t touch anything else!

From : Sora noona <3

 

Luhan sigh in defeat while Sehun turn to the said table and grab the first aid kit on the table.He open the kit and studied the thing inside it.

“Don’t worry.I know some basic about medical.Now,let me see your hand.I’m scared it would be worsen if we left it untreated.”Sehun said after he sense the worriedness in Luhan.

Something in Luhan stirred after Sehun said that.His voice unexpectedly warm and gentle and Luhan could sense the concern in his voice.He didn’t want to admit it but deep in his heart,Luhan feel happy for his concern.Maybe Sehun is not as cold as he think he is.

 Deciding to believe him,Luhan let Sehun do whatever he wanted.Sehun face show no emotion when he checking the latter’s hand so Luhan did not know whether his injuries is bad or not.

“How is it?Is it worse?”Luhan ask impatiently.

Sehun glance at him before said.”It seems you had sprained your wrist and because you move it too much,it starts to bruise.But don’t worry,its not that bad and I am sure it can be heal in just a few days”

Luhan sigh in relief.”I thought I wouldn’t be able to write anymore”

Sehun smirk.”Maybe,if you didn’t treat it.But right now,I am going to massages it a little so please bear it”After he finishes his word,he presses his finger slowly on Luhan’s sprain wrist and massages it slowly.

Luhan’s face shrunken and he bit on his lip,trying to endure the pain.”Ah!it hurt!Can you be more gentle?”

“No one could be as gentle as me right now.Bear it a little.”

Luhan roll his eyes.“Ouch!Yah!Do it slowly!”

“Shut up!”

Luhan silently cursed.’Are you kidding me?How can I shut up?’

“Ah!Oww”Luhan moan again.Sehun sigh heavily.

“Yah!Don’t make weird noise!People will misunderstood if they hear it!”Sehun said matter-of-fact.

Luhan blushes.”I’m not making weird noise!It just..ouch!”Luhan burried his face in his left hand on the table,trying to avoid Sehun from seeing his almost teary eyes.

“Such a girl”Sehun said under his breath but loud enough for Luhan to hear it.Luhan send him dead glare but Sehun ignore it.’Are you trying to make a cute face?’

Few minutes later,“Done”Sehun said as he put the thing he use in the first aid box.

Luhan look at his well-bandaged hand.”You’re good”

“I know”Sehun answered coldly.’Geez,where is the warm Sehun from earlier?’

After putting the thing in its place,Sehun stand up and walk towards the door without a word.“Where are you going?”Luhan ask.

“Class.If you think I want to stay with you longer,then you are wrong.”Then,Sehun disappeared behind the door,leaving Luhan behind.

Luhan puffed his cheek.“Yah!Wait for me!I will go with you!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note : Hey! Sorry for the late update!You know that I enter a boarding school right?So,please bear with me! *bow*
By the way,the next chapter will come out after this!...So,tell me on your opinion about this chapter!Is it short??

-Hermy_ore-