Chapter 1

Secret To Unfold

Luhan followed the middle-aged woman in front of him with his head lowered to the ground.Every second passed was like hell to him as he bit his lip nervously and his hand clutching onto his own clothes.Although he deadly nervous at that time,he know that he could not turn back.

‘After all,this was my own choice.’Luhan recalled the time when he persuaded his parent to send him to the public shcool.He sigh,kinda regretting his decision.

“Okay Luhan,we are here”The teacher’s voice shocks Luhan from his little world.Luhan gulp and peek from the slight open door into the class.Luhan bit his lip harder when he watch the student and the teacher inside who is in the middle of teaching.
“Don’t be nervous,Luhan.Come inside”The teacher smile at Luhan which the sweat already dripping from his forehead out of the nervousness.

Luhan nod and follow the teacher inside with a heavy heart.As soon as he step inside the classroom,all the student’s eyes were on him.Some of them whispering to one another and some just stares at him.Luhan keep his head down.

“Class,today we have a new student here.Please pay attention”The teacher said and gestured to Luhan to introduce himself.Luhan step forward nervously.

“Urm..I’m Lu-Luhan.I’m Chinese.Nice to meet you”Luhan simple introductions end quickly with a slight bow.Luhan stare down to the floor to avoid himself meeting with the other student’s eyes.God,help me!What should I say more?

“What should we call you?”A female student ask,slightly interest with the boy.

“Luhan”Luhan simply answers and glances at the girl.Well,it seems rude if he talk without look at the person asking,right?

The girl giggling with his friends as her eyes meet with Luhan.

“Before you come here,which school did you go?”A boy ask.Luhan’s sweat dripping from his forehead.’Aish!What should I answer?’He thought.The student patiently waiting for his answer while Luhan keep playing with his fingers.

“Urm…I…I did not study at school before this”Luhan said slowly.He can hear ‘Huh?’  from the students.

“You had a private tutor at home?”Another said.Luhan nod a little.

“Wah…You must be so rich!”The class becoming noisy and noisy while Luhan still froze in his place,don’t know what he should do.

“Okay Class!Please keep quiet!Luhan,you can sit beside Sehun.”The teacher say before she point to an empty seat beside a blond-haired guy.Luhan gulp when his eyes meet the boy’sharp stare which sending shiver throughout his body.

Luhan sit at the empty seat before turn to the boy called ‘Sehun’.When his eyes meet the latter,Luhan slightly bow,trying to be friendly but what did he receive?A smirk from Sehun.

‘Arrogant boy’Luhan thought as he focus at the teacher in front of the class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recess time.

 

“Hey Luhan!”A boy suddenly tap his shoulder.Luhan flinced a little as he turn toward the voice.

“Hi..urm..”Luhan pause.

“Its Baekhyun”The boy said cheerfully.

“Oh,hi Baekhyun”Luhan said as his face light up.He was happy that someone greets him.

“Do you have want to follow me to cafeteria?”Baekhyun ask while staring at Luhan with his puppy eyes.Luhan chuckles a little before he nod to Baekhyun.Baekhyun grin widely and wrap his hand around Luhan’s arm.

“Let’s go!”Baekhyun drag Luhan with him as if he already know Luhan for a long time.

‘I hope I can be like him.So out-going’Luhan thought.

 

Along the way to the cafeteria,Luhan and Baekhyun could feel many eyes are on them.They also could hear some whispering and chuckles as they passed them.

“Luhan,you sure are famous…ah!I’m so jealous.”Baekhyun groan.Luhan couldn’t help but chuckle at Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun!”A voice called Baekhyun.A wide smile appear on him as he wave his hand at the boy who calls him.

“Chanyeollie~~”Baekhyun sang.Chanyeol face which had a wide smile before disappear as he saw that Baekhyun had other boy linking arm with him.Chanyeol automatically send a death glare at the boy as he cross his arm.

Luhan whimper a bit as he saw the death stare from Chanyeol.Baekhyun notices this and chuckle at his jealous’s boyfriend.

“Baekhyun,do you cheat on me with him?”Chanyeol ask Baekhyun as his eyes did not let go of Luhan.Luhan shift uncormfortably as Chanyeol stare at him from head to toes.

“Baekhyun,you cheat again?”A boy with a headphone on which sitting beside Chanyeol blur out.

“Chanyeol,just be patient,okay?”Another boy who just keep silent finally speak and keep eating his food.

“Aigoo..Channie-ah,you jealous?”Baekhyun grin widely as he pinch Chanyeol’s cheek.

“W..when did I jealous?”Chanyeol pushes Baekhyun’s hand slowly as he rub the spot where Baekhyun pinch.Baekhyun chuckle and clear his troat as he pull Baekhyun closer to them to introduce him.

“Guys,this is Luhan.He..”Baekhyun’s word was cut off.

“The new student?”Chanyeol ask.Baekhyun nods several times.

“Urm..nice to meet you.”Luhan slightly bow as each of their eyes were on him.

“No need to be so polite.I’m Chanyeol also Baekhyun’s BOYFRIEND”Chanyeol said as he slightly raised his voice at the word ‘boyfriend’.Luhan look at him with wide eyes.

“Bo-Boyfriend?”Luhan ask trying to make sure what he heard earlier.Baekhyun nod as he hug Chanyeol.

‘What the hell?’Luhan thought as he trying to hide his shock face and send a smile at them.

“I’m Jongin!Call me Kai!Nice to meet you!”The boy who keeps eating smile widely at Luhan.Luhan smile and turn to the boy who still has his earphone on.It seems that the boy had his attention on food rather than Luhan.Kai notices a sadness in Luhan face and poke the guy in front of him.

“Hurm?What?”The boy finally put out his earphone and turn his eyes to Kai.Kai mouthes for him to introduce himself.

“Oh..sorry…my name is Kyungsoo.You can call me D.O if you want”D.O slightly smile at him.Luhan nod happily as he got a new friends.

Then,Baekhyun took Luhan to buy the food and gestures him to eat and sit with them.At first,it kinda awkward between them as Luhan keep silent more than spoke but it getting better with Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s gag,which make Luhan feel more comfortable.Sometimes he would laugh seeing the couple fighting over a small matter as Chanyeol always stole Baekhyun’s food and Baekhyun would spoke more to Kai rather than Chanyeol,which make him jealous.While Kai would join Baekhyun in making Chanyeol jealous For D.O,he didn’t talk much and focuses at his book more.

‘What a happy couple.’Luhan thought when Baekhyun pinch the jealous Chanyeol’s cheek for the nth time.Chnayeol whines and tries to pinch Baekhyun.

“Urm…guys,I need to go to toilet.”Luhan say as he collect the food’s plastic on the table.D.O,who is still had his earphones turn off the music since he did not hear what Luhan want to say.

“What?Sorry,I couldn’t hear you”D.O ask Luhan but before Luhan could answer,Chanyeol cut off his words.

“Luhan need to poo so he will go first.”Chanyeol blur out.Baekhyun and Kai who is still eating,chokes and coughs after they heard what Chanyeol said while Luhan blushes.
“Chanyeol!So dirty!”Kai glare at Chanyeol.

“Huh?Ah..mianhae..hehe”Chanyeol rub the back of his neck as he finally realizes what he just said.

“Well,I will go first”Luhan get up from his seat and throw the rubbish to the dustbin nearby them.

“Okay,see you tomorrow”Kai waves at Luhan.

"BYE-BYE!!!lLUHAN,SEE YOU IN THE CLASS!!!"Baekhyun say loudly and it attract some students.Luhan could see Chanyeol hit Baekhyun's head to make him stop attracting other student.Baekhyun ehines and there it is,fighting again...but in a cute way.

Luhan chuckles.'So,is this how it feel to have friends?'Luhan smile in his thought.He feel happy to be treat like nomal people....not longer the 'MONSTER' he uses to be call 11 years ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the restroom.

 

Luhan just finish his business in the toilet and went straight to the sink to washes his hand.He look at the mirror and fix his hair.

'Hurm...I'm not that bad looking'He chuckle and continue to fix his hair.

"Damn it!That guy really irritate me!!!"A sudden bang shock Luhan.He look at the restroom's door and saw a boy puch the door with his fist.He walk into the restroom with his gang following behind him.

"Relax dude."One of his friend spoke,trying to calm down the angry boy.

The atmosphere in the restroom which is quiet become noisy as they talking and laughing.The more Luhan stayed there,Luhan feel more uncomfortable as he realized that one of the boy keep staring at him.

Luhan was about to get out of there when a sudden voice call for him.

"Hey boy!"

Luhan bit his lip.He really feel uneasy.If he follow his heart,he would have run from there but he know,the guy won't let him go.

"Oh!Its the new student!"Another student said.

He gestures Luhan to come near them.Luhan's heart beating fast as he approaches them.He really feel something bad will happen.

God...Please help me.."

"Boy,I heard you are rich"One of them ask.

"I'm..not"Luhan say while shaking his head.

"Aww...don't be like that.Share some with us."A boy with a headband said as he put his arm around Luhan's shoulder roughly.Luhan flinch a little at the pain.From the corner of his eyes,he could see the boy smirk at him.

"I...I don't have any money today"Luhan bravely said,trying to act tough although he was sweating already.

"Don't lie to us.I heard you even had a private tutor at home."Another one said.

"I really don't have any right now"Luhan try to avoid from meeting their eyes.He hope they believe him because right now,he really didn't have any money since he had spent it all on the food at the cafeteria.

"You are really stubborn."The headband boy which seems to be the leader,grab Luhan's collar roughly.Luhan gasp at the sudden action.His fear finally come true.

'I'm really a dead meat right now!!'Luhan said in his mind while praying hard that someone would enter the restroom and report it to the teacher or stop them.

"Guys!Search for his wallet!"The leader instruct them as he still grab Luhan's collar.They nod and do as their leader said.They start to exploring Luhan's pocket and found his wallet.The leader smirk at Luhan but his smirk change to an angry face when his friend show the empty wallet at him.

"I..I told you,I din't have any money.Please..let me go."Luhan said almost plead.

"Okay,I will let you go"The leader smirk and pushes Luhan hard to the floor.Luhan groan in pain as his body collide hard on the hard floor.The gang laugh and hi-5 each other,satisfies with what their leader just done.

"Take that!Afterall,you are the one who ask me to let you go so,I just did what you want"The leader laugh again follows by the others.Luhan shut his eyes as he was trying to endure the pain.

Luhan try to stand up but suddenly one of the boy kick his stomach hardly and make Luhan fall on the floor again.Luhan screams in pain as he clutch his stomach.The pain shot throughout his body as a tear escapes his eyes.The laughter then fills the restroom again from the group of boys.

"Please...stop"Luhan plead again but instead of let him go,the leader grab Luhan's collar again and hold his fist high into the air.Luhan look at the fist in horror as he know what would happen to him next.Luhan tries to struggle from the leader's grab but the guy was too strong.Suddenly,he remember about the power he had.'No,I would never use my power'Luhan remind himself many times.

After the struggle,Luhan finally give up.All he could do is just shut his eyes when he saw the fist coming to his face,waiting for the fist to land on his cheek.

Luhan wait for the fist but...it never land on his face.

"Stop this"

'Huh?'Luhan open his eyes but it become widen as soon as he saw the guy in front of him who is holding the leader's fist.

'Sehun?'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Okay,the first chapter is finished!I'm not really satisfied with this but still....I'm too lazy too edit it back.If there is any mistake,just ignore it,okay?

Please leave a comment!Is it too short or too straightforward?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~