This gonna be until the end of my first year...

3 Years of Love (discontinued)

Hyoyeon wakes up and find Yoona is sleeping beside her. Hyoyeon slowly get up and then leave the room.

‘Ugh..this is great…my ankle is cured!’Hyoyeon thought.

“Uh, I have a bad dream last night!” Hyoyeon said.

“What is it about?” asked Yoona.

“Nope…just about Eunhyuk oppa..” said Hyoyeon surprised that she wakes Yoona up.

“Eunhyuk oppa? You still think about him?” asked Yoona.

“No! Of course not..I was just remembered him when Junho talks about him..” said Hyoyeon.

“But, Hyo...How did he know about Eunhyuk oppa?” asked Yoona wondered.

“Who knows,Yoon? He is a stalker!” said Hyoyeon lazily.

“Maybe Junho oppa is someone you knew before,Hyo?” asked Yoona.

“I don’t know,Yoon..I said I didn’t know h – “

“Junho? You two were talking about Junho,right?” asked Hyoyeon’s mom suddenly entered the room.

“Huh? Mom? You know Junho?” asked Hyoyeon.

“Yes…he is my bestfriend’s son..and you fiancé..” said Hyoyeon’s mom.

“WHAT???” Yoona and Hyoyeon eyes widened.

“You promised me,Hyo..” said Hyoyeon’s mom.

“When?”

“When you were in the junior high school…Before you and Eunhyuk ends…” said Hyoyeon’s mom.

“I—“ Hyoyeon is thinking. “Oh!” Hyoyeon remembered everything now. About Junho, arranged marriage and Eunhyuk.

__________________________________________________________________________________

While Jaysica.. (This is started when Jaysica left the mall with Jay’s car)

“Jess…how about coffee time?” asked Jay while steering the car.

“Uh..I—“ Jessica is nervous.

‘Okay..this is the first time I’m going out with the man in my dream! I feel…kyah,GREAT!’Jessica indeed.

“So?” Jay asked again when Jessica didn’t answer.

“Okay..” Jessica nodded.

In a minute, they arrived at a coffee shop.

“Ladies first..” said Jay when they are about to enter the coffee shop together.

“Thanks..” Jessica blushed and get in to the shop.

Then Jay choose a table for two. He sits in one of the chair when Jessica already sat.

“Uhm..I have to go to toilet..” said Jessica.

“Oh okay..” Jay said pretended to be cool.

Jessica run to the toilet but collide with some people there. Jay who is looking at Jessica laughed a bit.

“She is cute..” Jay whispered without realized.

IN THE RESTROOM.

“Woah…that’s great!  I really burn out there..” Jessica slapped her own cheeks. She is blushing hard.

Suddenly someone she knows really well entered the restroom.

“So..who is here?” asked the woman.

“Uh..Tiff? Why are—“

“Why am I here? It’s because of you nerd! You break my day!” said Tiffany and then stopped. “Hoo..I wondered why are you here…” said Tiffany.

“What do you mean?” asked Jessica.

“This is the coffee shop for rich people…poor person like you didn’t accepted here!” said Tiffany. “Don’t tell me…” Tiffany widened her eyes. She peeks out form the restroom.

“OH ! BASTARD!” Tiffany spitted when she found Jay is there. Tiffany turned her head and glared at Jessica.

“Hey, bastard! You..don’t tell me…aish!” Tiffany grab Jessica’s hair.

“I—“

“ I what? You ty bastard..how can you?” Tiffany is mad.

“Jay oppa is the one who asked me to—“

“What? He must be kidding! You shouldn’t accept it!” Tiffany said madly. “Oh,I know..” Tiffany smirked.

Tiffany take out her phone and then dial a number.

“I will win,Nerd..” said Tiffany.

Tiffany set the loudspeaker mode and then a dial tone can be heard by Jessica too.

“Hello?” suddenly a voice comes out from the phone.

“It—“ Jessica try to speak but Tiffany glared at her.

“Jay Oppa!” Tiffany said happily.

“What is it,Fany?” said Jay on the phone.

“I am in a bad mood now..want to go out? I really piss out of Junsu..” said Tiffany pretending.

“But,Fany..” Jay is thinking.

“Hmm..are you busy?” said Tiffany.

Jessica focused on Jay’s answer. ‘Please. Please…say that you are busy because you are going out with me! Please!’ Jessica thought.

“No..I will pick you up then..” Jay said.

Jessica feels his heart in pain. ‘Why Jay oppa…I mean..I’m just think too positive..’ Jessica thought.

“Now?” Tiffany smiled.

“Uh..yes…” Jay said.

“You are not going out with anyone,right,oppa?” asked Tiffany testing.

“Oh..no..” Jay lied.

Jessica can’t say any words again. She is fully crashed.

“Hmm…I thought you ride one of the nerd home?” Tiffany smirked. “Oh..I mean Jessica, Yoona or Hyoyeon..”

“Uhm..no..they—“ Jay can’t say anything.

“I thought you like Jessica..” Tiffany said to the point.

Jessica didn’t want to hear anything now.

“No. what are you talking about? She is just my friend. I don’t like her type..” said Jay. This is the truth.

“Oh..I see…so see you oppa!” said Tiffany then hang up the phone.

“See that?” Tiffany smirked.

Jessica nodded.

“So bye, nerd! I am really look forward to you change in appearance…I suggest you should change your appearance nerd..” Tiffany laughed and then left.

Jessica go out a minute after Tiffany go out from the restroom and find Jay is standing there.

“I’m sorry,Jess…I need to go…see you another time! I promise…Really sorry..” said Jay sadly. “Do you need me to sent you home?” Jay said.

“No..” Jessica said sadly but try to smile

“Okay then..see you!” Jay run toward the exit and left Jessica there.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hahhh!!!! I really hate myself to make Jay behave like this to Sica..=="

Btw, this is the update..

Thanks for comments and liking my fanfics..^___^

Please looking forward to the next chapter...and comment!