Eunhae appeared~

3 Years of Love (discontinued)

“Hyoo~ “ Junho smiled as he sit beside Hyoyeon.

“What are you doing…Take this!” Hyoyeon said.

“Okay..” said Junho as he take the task paper.

Suddenly Hyoyeon’s phone vibrating.

‘Who is this, unknown number?’ Hyoyeon thought. Hyoyeon opened the message after looking that no one spying on her.

From : 89xxxxxxx

Hey, this is Hyoyeon, right?

‘Who the hell is this!’ Hyoyeon thought. Suddenly Junho steal her phone.

“Junho!” Hyoyeon glared at Junho and can’t do anything because the teacher is looking to their way.

“Sssh…Who is this?” Junho whispered as he looking to Hyoyeon’s phone.

“Dunno…” Hyoyeon said lightly and then take a look at the paper task and start doing it.

“Can I play with whoever this person is?” asked Junho cheerfully.

“Up to you then.” Hyoyeon said. ‘Aish..this guy..’ Hyoyeon smiled and continue her work.

From : Hyoyeon

Yes…who is this?

Junho typed the message and sent it. After several minutes he received the reply.

From : 89xxxxxxx

You didn’t save my number anymore…You are still mad at me?

‘Huh? Who the hell is this person?’ Junho thought as he continue to reply the message.

From : Hyoyeon

No…who are you anyway?

Junho can’t help himself to wait for the reply of the owner of the number. He is really curious. Suddenly Hyoyeon snatched back her phone “ Can you help me with the task? I really tired!” Hyoyeon complained. Junho can’t do anything but continue the work.

Hyoyeon smiled. ‘I think he is not that bad…he is cute and understandable…he is always take care of me anyways..’ Hyoyeon thought. Suddenly her phone vibrated. Hyoyeon opened the message.

From : 89xxxxxxx

Eunhyuk…I am sorry to this sudden contact…I really…Are you still mad at me? If you are not…will you go out with me? I am waiting for you in coffee shop near your school afterschool. I am looking forward to your arrival.

-Strawberry Hyuuk-

Hyoyeon POV

This is…Eunhyuk? Hyukkie? Aigoo…I was so surprised.  I can’t express my feelings anymore. I looked at the content of the message. I read it carefully.

Eunhyukkie want to meet me? I admit it that I didn’t hate him anymore. Only 2 days ago I decided to contact him for his advice. About Junho of course. But after that I cancelled it.

I really want to meet him. It is not that I love him and it is not that I love Junho, but I am just thinking that I want to meet him now.

What should I reply?

He written the Strawberry Hyuuk at the end of the message. As usual as Eunhyuk. Hehe…When we were in a relationship he always wrote those 2 words at the end of his message. Ah..so nostalgic.

Hyoyeon POV end

Hyoyeon replied the message while smiling and that make Junho more curious about the message.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

MEANWHILE..

“Uh..shame on me…Now I am working alone..” Jessica sighed as she look at Jay and Fany together, Laughing.

“May I help you?” said Junsu with awkward face.

“You want to work with Fany,right? But—“ Jessica suddenly feel sorry. “I’m so sorry that I—“

“It’s okay…Fany loves Jay..and I must accept them..” Junsu faked smile.

Jessica nodded. ‘Junsu is has a wide heart…I think I must copy him.. Huh..’ Jessica sighed again.

“Huh? You finished the task..?” Junsu eyes widened as he take a look at the paper task.

“Yes..You can just rest there..” Jessica said cheerfully.

“Oh…as expected from scholar…” Junsu nodded and take out his phone to play.

Jessica also take out her phone. She is bored. She didn’t notice that there is one missed call. Fishy Donghae.

‘Donghae?’ Jessica widened her eyes and start to type a message to Donghae.

From : Nerd Jessica

Hae? Are you calling me?

Not a minute passed Donghae replied Jessica’s message.

From : Fishy Donghae

Yes! I am really bored to be in the class now. Want to meet you! >__<

Jessica smiled.

From : Nerd Jessica

You missed me huh? Hehe…J Oh~ I want to meet you too,Haee~

Jessica just turned her head to look around then a message entered. ‘He is sure typing so fast!’ Jessica thought.

From : Fishy Donghae

Wanna meet after school? I pick you up then…

Jessica smiled to know that Donghae is still as kind as before.

From : Nerd Jessica

Uhmm..okay then…J Treat me okay? I want to eat in an expensive restaurant! Kekeke~

Jessica laughing softly when she type the words. ‘Donghae must be deny my offer…’ Jessica thought.

From : Fishy Donghae

Okay~ See you later then…

‘Huh? This kid is rich but sometimes not that kind if it is related to money..’ Jessica amazed and then close her phone.

“You seems so happy,Jess?” Junsu is confused with Jessica’s attitude.

“Oh..sorry then..” Jessica said happily.

“Uhm…is that your boyfriend or something on the phone?” Junsu asked.

“Nope..it is my bestfriend..” Jessica said cheerfully.

“Oh…” Junsu sighed. “I thought that it was your boyfriend…I am afraid because..” Junsu stopped a while. “I think Jay likes you more than Tiffany..”

“Huh?” Jessica is shocked but she really happy to hear that.

“Uhm…just my thought…don’t mind it,okay?” Junsu shook his head.

Jessica nodded. Somehow she feels hurt a bit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jay can’t concentrate on his work. He sometimes reply Tiffany’s words but he can’t really concentrate to what she is saying too. He only wants to look at Jessica’s direction. He missed Jessica as soon as he left his chair. His eyes can’t look at the other direction, besides Jessica’s.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it~

This is the update..

Hope you all like this...Eunhae appeared~

Uhm...sorry for the late update~ T___T