New Semester New Appearance!

3 Years of Love (discontinued)

New Semester..

“I MISS JAY OPPAA!!” Yuri shouted in front of Jessica’s room.

“I’m not saying those kind of things!” Jessica said embarrassed.

“You said it in your dream last night! I heard it..That’s creepy,unnie..” said Yuri while smirking.

“But unnie…why did you spent your last semester like that? You didn’t try to get any attention from Jay more?” asked Yuri while sitting on Jessica’s bed.

“He likes another person,Yuri..and don’t sit on my bed!” Jessica complained while tidying her hair.

“But not now, unnie! You looks better with that eye lens! Not that nerd..” Yuri smiled.

“No, Yuri..” Jessica get up. “I have no time to talk about this…I have to go now.” Jessica closed her room and left Yuri inside.”Mom! I go!” Jessica shouted.

After that, Jessica is walking on the street. Today, Hyoyeon and Yoona can’t pick her up. Yoona get influenza and Hyoyeon is punished by the teacher and she must be at school now.

Jessica POV.

Uhm…don’t think about what Yuri said okay,Jess? She is just kidding. Besides, I have checked and investigated all about Jay even I didn’t do any movement. I know that Jay and Tiffany are going out now. I can’t do anything about that. I’m not as beauty as Tiffany, you know..

Sometimes, Jay asked me to go out to replace the time he left me at the coffee shop. Actually I really want to accept it but I can’t. I don’t want to crush Jay and Tiffany’s relationship. I’m not that evil, okay? Don’t blame me.

Besides, I really surprise when I knew that Junho-oppa is Hyoyeon’s fiancé. I mean an arranged marriage. Wow! That’s really cool actually, but I don’t want to be included in something like that. But, I know that Junho can make her happy. I and Yoona already try hard to make Hyoyeon sure that Junho is the best for her but she seems can’t understand our good intention and still stubborn. I hope someday Hyoyeon can moved on from Eunhyuk-oppa. I really can’t see her struggled like she is now.

Jessica POV end.

Duakk!

Jessica crashed someone when she is thinking in her mind. “I’m sorry!” said Jessica politely.

“Oh..okay..” said the guy. “Are you okay?” asked the guy.

Jessica looked at the guy and realized that she is already at school now.

“Uh..okay..” Jessica said to the guy. “Oh! Jay oppa!” said Jesscai realizing that the guy in front of her is Jay.

“Huh? Do you know me?” asked Jay.

“I’m Jessica,oppa..” said Jessica while smiling.

Jay didn’t answer Jessica and just staring at her.

“Oppa?” Jessica is embarrassed when Jay is looking at her.

“Jessica? You mean..that Jessica??” said Jay surprised.

“Yes! I am the nerd Jessica..” Jessica smiled and look around and find Tiffany is walking toward them.

“You look different without glasses, Jess..” Jay smiled still amazed by the beauty of Jessica.

“Thanks oppa..I need to go..you girlfriend is here..” Jessica said bitterly.

Jay want to stop Jessica but Tiffany already grab his hands. Jay sighed.

Jessica POV.

Okay..that was amazing! He is amazed by me? Do I look different?  I mean I just take off my glasses and it was his reaction. Cool! Uh, I hope Tiffany didn’t come out that soon. But she did. Oppa, I’m still waiting for you even if you are with other person.

Jessica POV end.

“Hey Sica!” suddenly someone tapped my shoulders.

“Hyo?” I looked the one who touched me.

“Let’s go to class together..I finished my punishment..” Hyoyeon smiled.

“But Hyo..” I pointed at Junho oppa who is waiting for Hyoyeon.

“Don’t mind him..I don’t really care about him..” said Hyoyeon sharply and glared to Junho.

“Hyoo! Don’t be like that, Junho oppa is really nice..” Jessica said sadly.

“Whatever..” said Hyoyeon ans drag Jessica.

“Fiuh..when can you accept me,Hyo?” Junho sighed.

Hyoyeon POV.

I don’t hate Junho. Really I don’t hate him at all. But something push me to hate him. I know that he is not wrong. He is nice and really take care of me. And I know that his feelings for me is true. But somehow, I think that he is the one that make my relationship with Eunhyuk oppa ended. I know that he didn’t do anything about that, but why did I blame him for it? Uh! You are so stupid Hyoyeon. He didn’t even take a part in your past life and…you promised your mom already!

Maybe I just need more time. I need time to think and to make sure that Junho is the best for me. I need time. Wait for me okay,Junho? If you can’t wait for me, that means you are not the one for me..

Hyoyeon POV end.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Okay…students, let’s change the sitting arrangement. We are in the same class as last year and the sitting arrangement is still the same. I’m so bored about this..” said the teacher.

“But sir! I mind!” Tiffany who is sitting beside Jay complained.

“No but, Tiffany..” the teacher glared. “So, let’s sit with this new arrangement.” Said the teacher giving the student a paper.

After a minute, the student is already with the new arrangement.

“Comments for you new seatmate?” asked the teacher happily.

“Not good..I hate it..” Tiffany said bitterly when she sit beside Junsu.

“Don’t say that..” Junsu said sadly. “I’m happy,sir..”

“How about you,Junho? “asked the teacher.

“I’m really happy,sir..thank you so much!” Junho jumped on his seat.

Hyoyeon laughed softly. ‘What is he doing? Is he that happy?’ Hyoyeon thought.

“Hyoyeon?” asked the teacher.

“I’m okay with it..” said Hyoyeon calmly and make Junho smiled.

“Okay then…and Jessica?” asked the teacher.

“I’m okay,sir…but I can’t see the whiteboard clearly from here..” said Jessica who is sitting behind Chansung, the tallest one in the class.

“So, do you want to move?” asked the teacher.

“Don’t!” suddenly Jay who is sitting beside Jessica shouted.

“Jay?” asked the teacher and Tiffany is looking at them.

“Don’t move…I will help you, I promise..” Jay whispered to Jessica so no one can hear them.

“Uh..okay then..” Jessica whispered back. “No,sir…thanks..” said Jessica while smiling.

Jay POV.

Okay..that’s it Jay. Why did you do this? You are weird. I mean..This is Jessica, the one you always think about in your past semester holiday. Ugh! My girlfriend is Tiffany and I am sure that I love her.

And about Jessica, I thought that she hates me because she rejected all my offer to the coffee shop to replace the time when I left her, but she seems didn’t mind it. Somehow I felt sad, but I think it is just my imagination.

Oh gosh! Now, I am looking at her…What happened to me?

Jay POV end.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow..

This is the update? How about this??

Hwaa..>__<

Thanks for subscribe and comments!!

Please looking forward to the next chapter~