Junho feelings revealed..Hyoyeon's reaction?

3 Years of Love (discontinued)

“Sica..where are you going? I’m getting bored here!” said Hyoyeon while hitting Jessica gently.

“Sorry…!” Jessica pouted and looking to Jay. And they eyes meet each other. Jessica hurriedly turn her head. ‘Aigo…he is looking at me!’ Jessica thought.

“Let’s go home!” Hyoyeon said after she got the precious limited game card from Seohyun.

“Hey! Wait for me!” Yoona said while running toward Hyoyeon and Jessica. Suddenly Yoona can help herself to stop and then collided with Hyoyeon.

“Yoona!” Hyoyeon shouted. All people are looking at them.

“Sorry,Hyo..” Yoona is safe because she landed on Hyoyeon.

“Hyo..let me help you..” said Jessica.

Hyoyeon success to stand but..

“Awww!” Hyoyeon shouted and then fall to the floor.

“Hyo!” Yoona and Jessica shouted.

“Okay…my ankle twist..thanks to someone..” Hyoyeon glared at Yoona.

“I’m sorry..” Yoona pouted.

Tiffany who saw the situation is laughing and then tried to make everything worse. Tiffany step gently on Hyoyeon’s ankle but it is enough to make Hyoyeon shout.

“Aw!” Hyoyeon glared at Tiffany.

“Upps…sorry..” said Tiffany while laughing.

Suddenly Junho walks towards Tiffany and when she faced him. Plak.

“Oppa!” Tiffany saw who slapped her.

“Can you behave like a woman? Monster!” Junho shouted.

“Junho-ah…you are too harsh toward Fany..” Junsu suddenly barge in with anger and try to protect Tiffany.

“What? You think I am too harsh? Bull! That always does everything bad!” said Junho glared at Tiffany.

“Oppa!” Tiffany eyes teary.

“What did you say? You think it was all Fany’s fault? She is – “ Junsu try to protect Tiffany.

“She what? Rubbish!” Junho spitted.

“WHAT!” Junsu is ready to punch Junho when Wooyoung stop him. “JUNHO! REGAIN YOUR CONCIOUSNESS! SHE DIDN’T LOVE YOU..WHY DO YOU ALWAYS AT HER SIDE!” Junsu shouted when Wooyoung drag him.

“YOU!” Junho walk towards Junsu and Wooyoung.

“Junho!” Jay stopped Junho.

“Release me,Jay…he needs a lesson!” Junho said.

“Are you happy now?” asked Jay to Tiffany.

“Oppa? Why did you say that to me? I didn’t do anything wrong!” said Tiffany pretending to be innocent.

“Fany…you better go here before you get more slap from Junho..” said Wooyoung when he finished drag Junsu to another room.

“O-okay..” said Tiffany run inside the other room.

Then the other go inside the room beside Jay, Junho, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Jessica.

“Thanks,Junho oppa! Tiffany really deserve that!” Yoona said while smiling.

Junho is turning his head to see Hyoyeon. Then he walks toward Hyoyeon.

“You are okay?” asked Junho while helping Hyoyeon to stand.

“What is the meaning of “She didn’t love you…why do you always at her side”…?” asked Hyoyeon to Junho.

“Oh..that is..” Junho try to search for explanation.

“I don’t need your help…I am done..”  said Hyoyeon while trying to stand alone.

“Hyo…please..” Junho said grab Hyoyeon’s hand.

Jay, Jessica and Yoona are looking at them.

“What? What do you want?” said Hyoyeon coldly.

“I am not like Eunhyuk…I won’t leave you like he did..so..” Junho said.

“Eunhyuk? How did you know??” Hyoyeon glared at Junho.

“I—“

“Stalker! Release me! I am not thanking you for helping me! Go away!” Hyoyeon said and then leave but she can’t, she fell to the floor again. “Aw..”

“Let me help you…” Junho try to help Hyoyeon again.

“Go away!” Hyoyeon shouted at Junho.

Jessica barge in and help Hyoyeon. “Sorry, Junho oppa…” Jessica brought Hyoyeon out from the restaurant.

“Junho-oppa…I’m so sorry..but..you need to know this..” Yoona said. “Hyo really hates stalker and she didn’t want to remember about Eunhyuk oppa anymore so please…”

“Sorry..I didn’t intend to..” said Junho.

“But..if you are serious to our Hyo..I will help you! Hwaiting!” Yoona cheered Junho and then left.

“Are you alright?” asked Jay tapped Junho shoulder.

“Yes..sorry..” Junho depressed.

“I will help them..you want to stay here or – “

“I will go home instead…I hate that and Junsu..” Junho glared at the different room.

“Okay then..”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Now, how to ride 1 motorcycle with 3 people?” asked Jessica to Yoona.

There are 2 motorcycle. Hyoyeon’s and Yoona’s.

“And…what about Hyoyeon’s motorcycle?” asked Yoona.

“I can ride!”

“NO!” shouted Jessica and Yoona.

“Need help?” asked someone. And it is Jay.

“Oh..really oppa! Thanks…so..Jessica will go with oppa!” Yoona suddenly think fast and pushed Jessica to Jay.

“Uh..I don’t want to..” Jessica is really want it. But if she is around Jay, she still remember how Jay always with Tiffany.

“Okay…I’ll pick Jessica instead of you two..” Jay laughed. “Yoona is too talkative and Hyoyeon is like a guy..I prefer normal woman..Hehe..”

“Jay oppa!” Hyoyeon and Yoona shouted together. Jessica blushed.

“Sorry..I will bring Hyoyeon’s motorcycle to my car..” said Jay while riding Hyoyeon’s motorcycle. “So..Sica, let’s go!” Jay smiled.

Jessica has no other choice. “Okay then..” Jessica jumped to Hyoyeon’s motorcycle.

“See you at home,guys!” said Jay and then left them.

“We are girls!” shouted Hyoyeon and Yoona. “Woah..that guy is really…why did Jessica fall in love with him? I can’t believe this..” said Hyoyeon.

“But…Jay oppa is really kind..he is attractive,you know..” Yoona said. “Actually Junho oppa is really kind too..”

“I accept it if it is Jay but Junho? No way..don’t bring him okay?” said Hyoyeon in bad mood.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hyoyeon got her ankle cured by her mom and Yoona sat beside her.

“Oh mom! That hurts!” Hyoyeon shouted.

“Sssh…a little bit more..” said Hyoyeon’s mom.

Yoona is laughing when she saw Hyoyeon.

“What are you laughing for?” Hyoyeon glared at Yoona.

“Finished..” said Hyoyeon’s mom and then left Hyoyeon with Yoona.

“I wonder where Jessica is…I think Jay oppa have a tour with her..” Yoona smiled.

“Yeah…I wonder..” Hyoyeon smiled too and then lying on her bed and drag Yoona to lie down.

Hyoyeon closed her eyes.

-FlashBack-

“Oppa!” Hyoyeon run cheerfully towards Eunhyuk.

“Hyo?” Eunhyuk surprised to see who called him.

“Why are you so surprise to see your own girlfriend?” asked Hyoyeon smiling.

“No..hehe..” Eunhyuk fake laugh.

“Oppa..why didn’t you answer my phone? And I rarely see you this week…” Hyoyeon said sadly.

“My phone broke..” lie Eunhyuk.

“Oh..why did you avoid to see me then?” asked Hyoyeon.

“Uhm..I’m not..err..”

“Oppa..did you find somebody else?” asked Hyoyeon with teary eyes.

“I – “

“Don’t lie anymore! Sica and Yoon said everything about you going out with Gyuri!” said Hyoyeon while crying now.

    

“I’m sorry, Hyo..It’s not like that..I loved you…But now, it changes…I’m sorry,Hyo…I didn’t intend to leave you like this but..” Eunhyuk try to search for an excuse.

“I’m okay,oppa..as long as you didn’t lie to me..thanks for being honest..I really appreaciate it..but from now..let’s pretend that we didn’t know each other okay?” Hyoyeon said while crying hard.

“Hyo..don’t be like this..”

“Oppa..you can…but I can’t ..please help me…when we see each other again..then let’s be friend again okay?” said Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk hugged Hyoyeon. “Okay..”

-FlashBackEnd-

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woah...Junhoo...>_< Don't ever give up on Hyo okay?

Poor Hyoyeon..T__T

Hmm..Wow..Where is Jaysica going? hehe..

Uhm..Tiffany is so ==" bad.....

Thanks for comments..! Please comments and subscribe more~ ^____^