Innocent Angel: We Meet Again

TaeNy Short Stories

Back with a SEQUEL....The first part is so sad isn't it so here I made a happy ending for the two...hihi HOPE YOU LIKE IT =)

@Aloha_Stitch...here's the next one uhmmm to continue the story, I don't know yet if I will make this a long one..I'll think of it. @TAENYSOOSICA...Awww I'm so sorry if a make you cry. I hope this compensate for your tears...@dragonic_smith...tadaa here's the sequel enjoy reading

***

 


We meet agaiN (the epilogue)

                Tiffany do not want to open her eyes because she knew that she will not able to see her lover anymore but not forever she can do that, she needs to face the truth and reality that her task is finished and her wings are given back to her. She open her eyes and find out that she is home already. She‘s lying on her bed that looks like a bulb floating slightly above the floor,,,as she stands up the bulb open like a flower blooming...Using her wings she fly out of the bed and see Eros, her father...

 

“Appa”

 

“My lovely daughter,,,come give appa a hug”

 

“I miss you appa”

 

“I miss you more,,,you’ve been asleep for two days”

 

“I’m just tired!”

 

Noticed her daughter’s different aura “You go out first and take some fresh air,,you look so sad”

 

“Yes appa..” go out their house

 

 

 

-----
                Tiffany feels so happy as hse made her comeback to Sone Kingdom where everyone give her a warm welcome. Others are really glad to see her back especially her bestfriend Jessica and Elder JiSoo, her master...of course those who envy her wings are back too...but her happiness do not last long and her longingness to see Taeyeon again grows deeper. Even if she try to fake a smile when she’s out of their home, some angels notice that there really something wrong when they look straight into her eyes.

 


-----while sleeping

 

“OMMA!!” open her eyes from a dream

 

                She’s ready to go back to sleep, a rhythmical sound of bunch of footsteps interrupts her. She command her bed to give her a slight opening so she can see what’s happening downstairs, she can not find anything so she ignores it and go back to sleep.

-----outside their house

 

“Are you Eros?”

 

“Yes I am”

 

“You come with us,we are arresting you!”

 

“What did I do?”

 

“Just come with us or we will drag you”

 

“Fine I will come,,,”

Those footsteps Tiffany heard last night came from the soldiers sent by the King to arrest her alledge father.


-----In the morning
                As Tiffany open her eyes,,, she notice that something is wrong, she immediately look for her father but she cannot find him...She fly outside worrying so much and an old angel, their neighborhood approach her.

 

“Anneong Ahjumma, I can’t talk to you for now,,i’m really sorry but I’m looking for my father”

 

“Wait, Tiffany...I come to talk to you..”

 

“But I need to see.....”

 

“It’s about your father”

 

“Ne?”

 

“Yes,,, last night the soldiers came here and arrested your father...”

 

“Are you sure about that Ahjumma?”

 

“Yes,,,I saw it with my two eyes...He’s probably in jail”

 

“But why they will arrest my father?”

 

“I have no idea...but he’s surely inside the palace”

 

“Ne..Ahjumma thank you!!...I’ll go there now...”

 

                Worrying to much, she fly heading to the palace where the the league of elders live,,,As she enter the palace,,,she is surprise on what she saw...Her father, Jessica, and JiSoo are in front of the league of elders, kneeling down, hands and wings tied, and their feet with a heavy metal chain.

 

“Appa, Jessica, Elder Jisoo!” yells from the big entrance

 

Weakly try lift their head and look to Tiffany

 

“Why did you arrest them?”

 

“Tiffany,,, they are alledge of making a crime” the head of the league speak

 

“Crime?”

 

“Yes!!!,,, they are here to hear their punshment”

 

“What did they do?”

 

“They form an alliance on helping you in your task...it’s been revealed that Jessica was secretly going to the earth to help and give you a hint on what you have to do to get your wings back and return here,,, then elder Jisoo is helping Jessica with it, he even made a potion which is not permitted to us...And Eros, was said to support this plans”

 

“Now we will proclaim what will be there punishment later before the sun sets down”

 

                Waiting for the Elders League decisions. Tiffany stand still, waiting to hear the decision staring blankly to the ground.


“Everyone!  the time has come and our decision is yet to be reveal, these three break the kingdom’s major rule and in return their punishment is that the these three will be stone to death until their wings turn to red and vanish”


“NO!!!!” Tiffany running in front of the elders
 

“Tiffany,,, that’s the decision for!” Eros said
 

“Shut up Appa,,, it will not happen if not because of me” look to the elders “Please take back your decision....I will do anything just let them live”
 

“Get them”
 

“NO!!!...” try to block the guard but she is shove by one of them,, she fly back and hug her father while holding Jessica’s hand and her eyes to his master “I beg you please No...”

 

That time what she dreamt last night snap on her head

FLASHBACK

Unable to see clearly what’s on the light but slowly the light faded away

 

Tiffany”

 

“Who are you?” can’t see clearly

 

“Queen Miyoung”

 

Getting to see the figure clearly “You look familiar!”

 

Just smiles towards Tiffany

 

“Omma!!!?” surprise

 

“You recognize me my little princess Tiffany...”

 

“How come,,, the rumors were true?”

 

“As what you see!?...but i did not visit you because of this...I ‘m watching you everyday”

“What do you mean omma?”

 

“You’ve change a lot...you know what I mean...you miss the human”

 

Crying on her sleep “Omma?!...i miss her a lot”

 

“I know Tiffany..remember what omma always tell you”

 

Still on her dream, she recall what her mother always tell her when she is a little angel

 

“Go on, on what do you feel will make you happy and even more better even if you have to sacrifice everything...Do it for a good cause, sometimes sacrificing is better...In the end you feel better and realize what you do is worth it”

 

END OF FLASHBACK
 

“Tiffany” call her daughter

 

“Appa, I will not be happy if you will sacrifice your life just for me...I made a mistake and it’s me who need to face it”

 

“No Tiffany, it’s not a mistake rejecting the prince offer, it’s not a mistake. If you don’t feel being with him, what you did is right,,, you just follow what your heart and mind feel”

 

“Appa I cannot sacrifice Your life, my bestfriends life and my master’s life”

 

-----back to earth
                Taeyeon is sitting on the grass land leaning on the trunk of the tree, staring at the.....Not so long of her staring she saw a bright figure shining shimmering and her eyes went wide when she realize who she is staring at is her lover who is floating above the lake with her wings flapping.

 

“Tiffany”

 

Tiffany disappear from her sight there she wake up from another not so good dream

 

“I dream of you again Tiffany, when will you comeback and stay with me forever? I miss you so much”

 

                Taeyeon always spend her free time on the lake where she last touch Tiffany, hoping that her innocent angel will come back for her...There she fall asleep most of the time then will wake up from a dream which always the same; Tiffany always show up with her wings flying above the water then will vanish afterwards when she start to  call her..as much as she can she always return there and wait for her patiently.

-----at the office
                Working on another magazine photo

 

“Hello Taengo!! How’s the things I left for you?”

 

“Oh,,,I’m almost done with this angel photoshoot” let her boss see her edit photo

 

“Woah,,,where did you get such inspiration...you know it’s cool”

 

“Really? Yes I haven’t seen something like that before..I don’t regret hiring you and I have a good news!”

 

“Thank you for your compliment...I’m happy you like it but I hope those people who will see it actually like it the way you do”

 

“Well with that wings shining like diamond but as white as a snow, and that model angelic face I guess they will”

 

“Oh btw, sir what’s the good news you are talking about”

 

“Well, you told me before in your interview that you know how to photograph,,,now I’m giving you a chance to do it...actually someone wanted you to photograph her...”

 

“Me? But I don’t have an experience yet!”

 

“I think that client have a big trust on you..you better try it”

 

“Ok! Where will the photoshoot happen?”

 

“here’s the place” give Taeyeon a card “Do good on that photoshoot,, if not I will not promote you to a higher position” chuckles

 

“MWO??? Promote me?” thank you sir!!!” yells

 

Paying attention to the card her boss gave her...

 

“Nothing is on it, is he joking around with me?”  

 

flip the cover “feather?”

 

                Gather her things including her DSLR camera and leave her place, she have no idea what the card meant with only image of a wings on it, so there she go at her boss office and try to clear the location.

 

“Oh..Why are you still here?” sitting on his chair

 

“Sir,, the card you give me...it’s a pucture not the location of the shoot?”

 

“I thought of that also but this cient actually told me that you know the place so I accepted it.”

 

“What? Is this client trying to trick me?”

 

“well,  just try to think about it,, maybe it’s a logo of the place or something...that client is willing to pay a lot”

 

“Are you trying to sell me sir?”

 

“NO!!!...it’s not like that, I offer that client not to pick you as a photographer coz you’re working as an editor but she insist...”

 

“Fine sir...I’ll just find it”

 

Leave the office and take a cab, for several hours the taxi cab that she hired go around on every street on the big city but there’s no place or company with a logo of a wings, she feels so hopeless and take a break for a while, Hyomin is all tired finding the photoshoot location. She talked to the cab driver to send him to the lake where she use to spend her time...As they arrive she pay the taxi driver and head to the lake with her thought to just disregard the photoshoot even if in return she will lose her promotion.

 

“Aigoo...who’s that client curse her” kicking a bottle of tin can “I need to unwind, breath fresh air.”

 

                Reaching the place and walk towards the tree where she use to wait, she did not notice that someone is standing at the shore looking to the lake until she lift her head...

 

Standing still under the tree “I did not know that there still other person knows this place”

 

                The girl turn around and her eyes went wide as she saw a familiar look, the girl standing at the shore is now walking towards her wearing a sweet smile.

 

“Ti- tiffany”

 

Still smiling to her

 

“No...I’m just dreaming!!! Taeyeon you are just dreaming wake up now!!”

 

Standing in front of Taeyeon “I miss you” kiss hyomin cheeks

 

“You are real...I’m not dreaming”

 

“Taetae! Taetae” collapsed on Tiffany’s arms “How dare you sleep when I return?”  pouts

 

                The sun is almost setting down when Taeyeon open her eyes, as she open her eyes she saw Tiffany’s cute expression while looking into her DSLR who does not know how to use it...The girl see her awake already.

 

Looking down she rest her head on her legs “How dare you falls asleep when I return to be with you?”

 

get up and sit down on Tiffany’s lap cupping her face “I’m not dreaming,,, it’s real!”

 

Knock Taeyeon’s head “Do I look like a dream?”

 

“You are not a dream” excitedly hug Tiffany “Finally you are back, I’ve been waiting for you”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“Ne..you don’t have to waiit because I will stay here forever with you”

 

                Releasing Tiffany from the hug, Taeyeon stare to her lovers eyes, she lean closer and she take the first move and lock her lips with her...

 

It’s just a sweet kiss they both shared while the sun is setting down.

----- On their room

 

“Hey stop jumping on the bed”

 

“Yahh...I miss this quicksand of yours...just let me”

 

Sighing “she does not change at all “

 

Trip her toe and fall on the bed “Aik...hehe”

 

“See, you’re lucky you fell on the bed not on the floor” tapping Tiffany’s legs to move aside

 

While Taeyeon laying beside her  “Are you eating...coz you look skinny?”

 

“ahmm,, i lost weight but don’t worry I will gain weight again because you are back!”

 

Pulling Tiffany into her chest..

 

“Are you nervous?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Coz I can really hear your heart beat” wrap her arms to Taeyeon

 

Blushing “By the way, where’s your wings?”

 

“Uhmmm it’s gone! Hehe”

 

“What did you receive a punishment again?”

 

“NO NO NO NO,!”  sit up and

 

Sit up too and gave a questioning look “Are you sure”

 

“No I’m not....I..I..I..”

 

“What, can you tell me?”

 

“I gave it up!”

 

“You what? But it’s your beloved wings!,,,” shock “why you have to do that? Because of me?”

 

“Ahhhhh...Taeyeon!”

 

“Yahh..why you have to do that”

 

Shake off her legs “Aigoo,, it’s not like that...somehow it’s like that??!” unsure of what she is saying

 

                Taeyeon start to cry as she feels guilty that Tiffany have to give up her wings for her, on the other hand She don’t know how to make her calm down and stop crying.

 

“EEEH, stop crying...I have a reason two why I gave up my wings..so don’t feel guilty about it.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Started to tell the truth.

"I gave up my wings because my father, bestfriend and my master are punished because of me, the League of elders made a judgement, they need to be stone to death because of breaking the kingdom’s rule just to help me here on earth."

 

FLASHBACK

 

““NO!!!...” try to block the guard but she is shove by one of them,, she fly back and hug her father while holding Jessica’s hand and her eyes to his master “I beg you please No...”

 

“You Tiffany, why?? stay away our decision is final”

 

“No.....I will do everything just to let them stay alive”

 

“YOU!!!” one of the elder shouts

 

Knelt on the ground crying “I can give up my wings just to let them alive, since it all started with me, send me to where ever you want, even back to the earth.”

 

“Tiffany NO!!!” Jessica shouted

 

“Please let them free!!!, If they will die, I will be forever guilty about it.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

                Taeyeon listening intently to Tiffany already stopped crying but her empathy towards her aroused as she find out what really happen back to the Sone Kingdom.

 

“There the Elders agree, they free my father, including my bestfriend and my master...but I have to leave the Kingdom”

 

“Are you happy on what you did?”

 

“Uhmmm” made an eye smile

 

“Golly,,, please don’t do that smile,,,you are killing me!”

 

“Ok then I will not do it again” wrinkled her  nose

 

“No,,, I’m just kidding you know...” persuading Tiffany then become serious again “but  are you happy?”

 

“I don’t regret my decision, though I will miss them a lot but I know they will do something crazy again to check on me...beside that I think what I did is a win/win situation for me,,, I save those important angels for me and there I’m here again and forever be here on your side”

 

“How about your wings? How about your life in your kingdom...will you be able to...”

 

Put her finger to Taeyeon’s lips “You worry to much Taetae...To tell you the truth, I find it hard to live a normal life again there in Sone Kingdom, Yes I finally get back my wings and able to live again there but something is missing.  I have those important angels in my life but my heart and mind is here on earth...My true love is here, the one who completes me is here”

 

“ Tiffany!” appreciate all her lovers thoughts

 

“Now don’t worry again Ok...”

 

               Tiffany capture Taeyeon’s lips and now show what she learn from her...the other girl reply back but break away after their long kiss...

 

“Ne How did you learn that?”

 

“Uhmm...who can it be?  of course I learn it from you pabo!!!”

 

Smirk “PABO?!”

 

“Ne..” push Taeyeon down on the bed and lay back her head on her chest

 

“Fany you love to hear my heart beat don’t you?”

 

“yes yes yes yes...I love it because I know that your heart only raise because of me!” stare to her resting her chin in her sternum

 

“Why are you staring at me like that?”

 

“Taetae...I want...”

 

“You want what?”

 

Being all shy

 

“What?”

 

Promise me you will not be shock!”

 

Hug  Tiffany “Of course”

 

“Sure?”

 

“Just tell me?”

 

“I want a BABY!!!”

 

                Shock Taeyeon accidentally push Tiffany on the side did not know how to reply

 

“You want what?”

 

“Aikk..you promise me you will not be shock!” scratching her head

 

“What’s on your mind huh?”  thinking dirty

 

See Taeyeon slip another the blanket “Did I tell something wrong?”

 

Blushing under the blanket

 

“Taetae let’s just sleep Ok, don’t think about it...”

 

                Tiffany slid under the blanket too and slightly remove the blanket covering her face. She give her a sweet peck on the lips but she wants more, so they had another round of hot passionate kiss...Taeyeon fell asleep first while her lay sidelying looking to her girlfriends features..Feel something underneath her body, she try to reach for it and was surprise on what she see, it's a necklace with a vial on it.

 

Giggling

 

"Jessica tsk,, you're so naughty, this drink is only meant for couples,,,aishhh and you dare to sneak one....Aigoo but Is it possible if a human also drink this too? Will I have a baby too...I will love too If that will happen”

 

Not knowing that Taeyeon is pretending to be sleeping and heard all she said

 

“Aishhhh..what am I thinking?” ~ she thought as he thought of a better idea to say to to the innocent angel that she wanted a baby too

 

She turned her body and hug Tiffany acting all sleepy “Fany, I want a baby too” she said. Making the latter smile with the thought that her lover was sleep talking yet her heart flatter when she heard her say that at least it ease her.

 

Immediately hide the necklace  “Aigoo how cute..” hug Taeyeon too

 

 

 

 

 

“Sleep tight Taetae”

 

END

---

updated: 12.28.30

 

WILL I MAKE IT A LONG FIC OR NOT? HMMM I guess I won't anymore ^.^