I can't hold it

TaeNy Short Stories

 

I can’t hold it

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are bestfriends since middle school. Taeyeon as the older one always wanted to protect the latter from any harm. She knew that from the first time she met the latter, she had fallen for her as deeply same as Tiffany.

 

The older lass waited and kept her feelings to herself as Tiffany, before was not on the right age. They have this close bond that no one can break.

 

Taeyeon graduated first then after two years Tiffany followed. Both of them moved and leaved together with the sweet couple Jessica and Sooyoung.

 

As time passed their pure friendship turned into Love which they knew on their own but don’t have courage to confess because they were afraid to ruin their friendship which they built for long years being together.

 

 

--

[Taeyeon POV]

 

            I arrived at home late at night, as I passed by the dark living room I saw SooSica couple sleeping together at the sofa. I think they have fallen asleep together and just to lazy to move to their room. Looking to both of them, I can feel the love but I chuckle as I see Sooyoung’s hand on Jessica’s . “Aigoo, SooSica couple is sweet as ever” I mumble to myself and leaved them behind.

 

I wish I could do that to Tiffany, my bestfriend which I secretly love. How I wish I can cuddle with her to sleep and yeah hehehe to hold her too because she has a really nice asset.

 

I headed to my room which I share with the one I treasure the most, my sleeping angel. Why angel? I don’t really know but everytime I look at her I can see an angel in disguise. She’s so kind hearted. My lips curled into a delighted smile seeing how she sleeps so soundly.

 

 I put my things on the table gently, avoiding destructing her sleep.  After successfully slipping on my pajamas without any noise I lean over to give the latter a kiss on her forehead like I always do to her.

 

I stare at her face for a while

 

“Kim Taeyeon, when will you have the courage to confess your feelings to this sleeping angel that you love so much” A big sigh escaped my mouth as I talk to myself. I lay myself to the bed, much of my dismay.

I cover my face with a pillow to suppress the sound that will come to my mouth “ARGHHHHHHH…Damn it why can’t you tell it to her” I utter but I quickly shut my mouth in surprise when I feel that the latter on my side made a slight movement which sent me to look at her.

 

“Oh Tae-tae when did you arrive?” she asked me with her sweet sleepy voice while her eyes slightly open.

 

“I-I- I just came Pa-pani. Mianhe did I wake you up?” I asked stuttering because I’m afraid that she heard what I just said before.

 

I feel my cheeks heating up and turning into red when she moved her legs onto my legs and snake her hands onto my waist while resting her chin on my shoulder. “Is that so?” She closed her eyes once again.

 

“Well then did you eat your dinner?” she asked me in her husky voice which sent me into chills, I felt her breath tickle my ear moreover she was burying her head on my neck and sniffing my scent.

 

(Kyaaa, why is she so clingy tonight!!!!?? I actually enjoy everything) Before I answer, I swiftly turn, laid side lying and look at her “Uhmmmm I skipped meals Pani” I reply to her earning a pout from her which I found so cute knowing that she did that because she cares for me.

 

I got stunned when she suddenly sits up, let go of my body and intertwine her arms on her chest while frowning towards me. I furrow my eyebrow seeing her like that “Yahhh I told you not to skip your meals right but you did it again. Aishhh” I can totally see the creases on her forehead.

 

[Tiffany POV]

 

            I was sleeping soundly on my bed dreaming of my Tae-tae, my body heat up when I felt a lips touched my forehead and my heart beats so fast, I had to take time on calming my heart while pretending to be asleep. I got curious what she was saying behind so I moved a little and turn to her, I try to open my sleepy eyes and I saw her looking surprised. I asked her when did she arrive while a wrapped my arms to her waist and landed my legs on her while I sniff the scent of her hair that I really miss.

 

She apologized to me as she thought she had waken me up which is true (gosh who will not wake up if you feel this girls lips so soft and warm?!). I was surprised with her action as she hugged me back (yaaahhhh  my heart is squealing in happiness haha but did she feel how clingy I am tonight?) I thought but when I asked her if she had already eaten her dinner, I can’t help myself but to pout and sit up on the bed frowning towards her.

 

“Nahh- Pani mianhe, but I don’t have much time to eat at work” she explained to me when I asked her why she skipped meals. Seeing her apologetic face, I can’t help but to forgive her, (I can’t even stay angry to her for long).

 

“Where are you going?” she asked me while holding onto my hands so tight

 

“To the kitchen Tae” I replied back and I could see how her cheeks blush a little on what I say

 

“I’ll prepare your dinner” I grab her up with me and held her hand so tight, I drag her out of our room and went to the kitchen.

 

She just followed me and I let her sit at the kitchen counter. “What do you want to eat?”

 

“I want some spaghetti” she replied to me, resting her chin on her knuckles while watching me do everything at the kitchen.

 

            As I finished the dish, I open the refrigerator and sit in front of it. I signaled her to come and sit with me in front of the fridge and feel the cold breeze coming from it.

 

“Tae, eat your spaghetti already” I told her and she sat with me on the floor and took the plate and started to eat.

 

“AHHHH” I looked at her and I found it cute that she actually wanted to feed me, I chuckled and I opened my mouth, she fed me with the spaghetti that I cook for her.

 

You’re so cute Pani, it’s been a long time since we eat like this” she called me cute waahh I feel like kissing her now

 

“Yeah I miss this too.” I replied holding myself together

 

“By the way, your cooking is so delicious I like it” she complimented on my cooking, I guess my cooking skill is getting better

 

Hearing her compliment I have to turn a little to avoid her seeing me blushing hard. I don’t know why but in every simple compliment that comes from , I blush immediately.

 

            Moment later I have taken aback as I face her, our face met with just few inches away from each other. But we both move apart I nodded my head and she took the plate and eat some of the noodles.

 

“Hey do you want more of this?” she asked me, As I look up to her I got confuse as she was smiling like an idiot.

 

“Take the end part of the noodles” she ordered me which I follow immediately. I took the other end of the noodle and put it on my mouth, she did the same and I made an eyes smile to her.

 

[Taeyeon POV]

 

            She dragged me out of our bedroom and let me wait for her at the kitchen counter while she was concentrating on the dish that I wanted to eat, I just watch her and every movement that she was doing. I’m fluttered knowing that she have to cook for me because I skip meals. Well if she will cook for me everytime I skip meals then I’ll do it everyday hehehe but for sure she will get angry at me if I do that.

 

As she finish the dish, I wonder why she did not gave the plate to me instead she walk in front of the refrigerator and opened it. She sat on the floor in front of the fridge. She signaled me to come and sit with her and I did it too. I satt beside her and I also fed her. I’m happy that she still remembers what we love to do back when we were still in the middle school. It was so refreshing to do your hobbies sometimes especially now that we’re an adult.

 

I complimented with her cooking and I knew she blush on it but I got surprise because as I lean forward to quickly kiss her cheeks, she suddenly turn. I didn’t able to kiss her but our faces. Our faces only have an inch of space in between us.

 

We move away immediately and there a moment of silence begun.

 

(Taeyeon is this the time? Will you confess now?....) I asked my self but a naughty idea snapped out on my mind.   I asked her if she wanted more of the spaghetti and she looked at me confusingly, I ordered her to take the end part of the noodle and she followed what I said. I stare to her and she made an eyes smile which I can’t resist. I started sipping the noodles slowly same as her while looking on her lips. She gave me a seductive look which made my jaw dropped and the other end of the noodle dropped hanging.

 

She finished the strand of noodle and laugh out loud on my reaction. (gosh, I’m the one supposed to trick her like that but I ended up as the victim.) I looked at her

And she was now holding her stomach and kept on laughing on me.

 

“YAhhhh Tae-tae hahahaha, if you see your reaction just n-now hahaha it’s so funny hahaha” she managed to speak while laughing hard. Yeah its me he reason why she was laughing so hard. I love how she laughs..

 

“Stop it already Pani” I said to her with a serious tone coz I’m embarrassed on what she did to me; she immediately shut hearing me and took the plate on the floor. I frown seeing her

 

What are you doing?”. She used her finger to sweep the sauce on the plate and smile towards me.

 

“YAHHHHHHHH, remove this on m….mmmmmmm” I shouted as she wiped it on my cheek but she covered my mouth to suppress my voice.

 

“Tae, yahhh Soosica is sleeping on the living room you might wake them up” she whispered to my ears but I shot a deadly glare on her which made her gulped her saliva,

 

“You better remove this sauce on my cheek or you are a dead meat” I threatened her, In my surprised, she leant over and the sauce on my cheek, she did not stop until she can’t taste any longer the sweet sauce on my cheek as I play with the latter end of my shirt.

 

“There you go, it’s clean already Tae-tae” She stop my cheek and I was left dumb founded that for the second time she teased me again. I saw her blushing and chuckling over me again. She finished the spaghetti that I left and in one long sipped on the remaining strand of the noodle, she was done.

 

[Tiffany POV]

 

            I’m enjoying the moment with Tae. When she asked me to put the end of the noodle on my mouth and saw her moving on already. I decided to a little and I just can’t hold my laughter seeing her reaction towards my seductive glare. In the back of my mind, I really wanted to kiss her, but she cut of the needle and the kiss that I wanted for a long time vanished because of my naughty act. I shut my mouth as she spoke so seriously but my playful side show up again. I put some sauce on her face that cause her to shout but I covered immediately coz I’m afraid that Soosica couple might wake up and sure they will scold us but I gulped my saliva when saw her shot a glare on me and tell me “You better remove this sauce on my cheek or you are a dead meat” I got scared really.

 

And my naughty mind-set did not stop there so I used my tongue and brushed it on her cheek to clean it until I can’t taste any sweets. “There you go, it’s clean already unnie” I told her and noticed that she was surprised on my action. I chuckle again seeing her like that.

 

[No POV]

 

Tiffany didn’t know that her previous action triggered something inside Taeyeon.

 

[Tiffany POV]

 

“Pani-mushroom”

“Huh?”

“You aren’t clean yet” She uttered looking on my eyes directly. In just a blink of an eye Tae-tae closed the gap between us and she my lips with her tongue cleaning the left over sauce

“Uhmmmm taste so sweet” . My eyes widened in disbelief (Kyaaaa…..Tae are you just teasing me now…aww gosh) I did not close my eyes and watched her my lips. “Done!” I saw her smirk at me.

 

I can feel something inside of me that was now burning as cleaning was done cleaning my left over, I couldn’t hold it anymore. Before she could move away I flung my arms on her neck and brushed my lips onto her.  She resisted at first but ended up replying back on the kiss (I think she got carried away already) I grabbed her towards me pulling her body to mine. I smirked in between our kiss as she tilted her head to the side giving me a better access. I roamed on her lips like a hungry lass and the night was field with our hot passionate kiss ignoring the cold breeze coming from the fridge.

 

--

[Taeyeon POV]

 

            I woke up in the morning and I smiled widely seeing Pani still on my side, I blushed hard remembering what happened last night between me and the girl lying on my side. I just don’t know now what was our status starting today, knowing that we actually kiss (neh kiss?? Is that a kiss? We were like animal last night so hungry and not wanting to let go of each other). I heard a knock on our door so I stood up and open it.

 

“Taeng..”

“Oh Soo”

“Are you going later to the café?”

“Oh, I don’t know wae?”

“I wanted to ask you if you could play a song coz some customers were really looking for you”

 

I furrowed my brow “Oi, Soo… I’m not sure but I think I can go since I don’t have much of paper works in the office and I have a meeting with a client”

 

“Thanks Taeng” she thanked me but she did not go away instead she stare on my face which I felt conscious. “Why is that your lips looks swollen?” she asked me pointing her finger to my lips, I realized what she said and quickly closed the door without replying to her

 

“Yahhh Taeng, aishhhh…I’m still taller than you, you shouldn’t closed the door when I’m talking to you” meh I heard her say yeah your taller but I’m still older I wanted to say that on her.

 

“Mianhe Soo” I apologized but at the same time felt so embarrassed (Omo, did we kiss too much….aigooo it’s so embarrassing!) I blushed hard touching my lips.

 

[Tiffany POV]

 

            I woke up and stretched my arms on my bed, as I glanced to my sight the girl that I always wanted to see when I open my eyes was nowhere to be found. I sat up immediately and looked side ways as I thought Tae already left me after what happen. I felt so relieved that I’ve heard a voice coming from the shower room making my worries go away. I went out of our room and made my way to the kitchen as I wanted to prepare a breakfast for her but my eyes widened in surprised.

 

“Wooaaah Yahhh- kissing early in the morning! Hissed” Get a room yah Soo and Sica!” I whined to them.

 

“There’s nothing wrong if we kiss in here” Sooyoung replied to me

 

“Soo is right Tiff, or you just envy us?” Jessica peeped in. I blush a little because they don’t have any idea what happened last night “Ermmm tsss. I don’t envy the two of you” I simply replied.

 

“Really?” Jessica was about to ask something but Soo cut her off

“Oh Taeng-ah” Sooyoung said, I glanced to my back but I did not see Tae, instead when I got to turn back to them,  I saw them chuckling on me “Yahhhh stop teasing me!”

 

“If I know you want to kiss Taeng too” They’re teasing were getting into my nerves now, “If you want a kiss to her, you know you can ask her right away. I bet she will give it to you” Soo explained to me, I thought for it for a while (will she really give it to me when I ask her?)

 

“I don’t need to ask her that” I replied grinning and biting my lower lips, I got goose bumps all over my body as I heard someone talk from behind.

 

“What was it you don’t need to ask?” I heard Tae asked from behind and held both of my shoulder. I felt that my hairs on my nape rise from her sudden touch. “Soo and Sica, what is it Pani did not need to ask?”

 

SooSica smiled towards me wickedly and I knew what was going to happen next so I interrupted them “Oh Tae, let’s eat our breakfast, and about asking something, don’t mind it, it’s just nothing” I faked a smile and gulped my saliva while I saw the other chuckling on me. I’ll get back to the two of you just wait and see

 

“Are you sure? If you need something you can ask me right away!” Tae told me with a worried face.

 

“Aniya aniya… let’s just eat” I replied while kept on shaking my head “I’m not gonna have my breakfast today, I have to meet my client at 7:30 so I think I’ll have my breakfast on our meeting place” oh come on she’ll skip a meal again.

 

“But--but who are you going to meet then?” I managed to ask while she’s heading now to the door and wear her stilettos

 

“I’ll tell you later Pani” she replied to me and leaved.

 

“Do you know who will Tae-tae meet?” I asked them with a jealous tone.

 

“Are you jealous with whoever the client is?” Jessica told me with her ‘concern’ look. Yeah more like mocking look

 

“She said she will meet a client so there’s nothing to worry about” Sooyoung added and cheered me up, but is there really nothing to worry about. I feel something is going happen today.

 

[Taeyeon POV]

 

I left our home in hurry however my mind was still with Tiffany, I’m worried about what she feel coz I refuse to have my breakfast with her, what can I do as much as I want to but I’m in hurry  (I’ll just make it up to her later)

 

I arrived at the café where I will meet my client, much in my surprise my client was an old friend of mine. “Oh, sun-sunkyu?”

 

“hey Taeng, how are you?”

“so you are my client?”

“Yep, so don’t be so casual with me ok”

“Neh!! Let’s start this”

 

Our meeting last for a couple of hours and we came up with the plans. I’ve explain everything to her, every little details that she asked to me.

 

“Do you still need anything?”

“Ah yes, I wanted to rent a singer for the event but I couldn’t find anyone with a great voice and a cheaper talent fee” telling me those, two names snapped out on my head and I immediately suggested them to her.

 

“Uhmm sunkyu, I know two people that fits your requirement” I suggested

“Really?” She excitedly said

“Yes, if you want you can meet them.. I can accompany you with them”

“Oh that’s much better, and then let’s meets them

 

As SunKyu and I agreed to meet at the triangle at 5 o’clock to meet SooSIca, I went back to my office and focused on some details which will suit with the event’s theme. I take a break afterwards and immediately checked my phone. I slump my back to my sit because I did not receive any message from my mushroom. “Is she busy right now?” I kept on sighing then just continue my work but I leave a message for her.

 

[Tiffany POV]

 

I was staring blankly at the window with my chin resting on my palm, I kept on thinking about what we did last night and I couldn’t help but blush. So much thinking of it, I did not know that Sooyoung already found her seat in front of me.

 

“Why are you blushing?” she asked me with her furrowing brow and arms interlace on her chest.

 

“HUH?? A-a- a-ani-aniyooo!!!” I kept on waving my hands and felt embarrassed.

 

Tssss…Just tell me, it’s our secret” she leant over and whispered it to me, I hesitated at first but finally told her what had happened and she couldn’t believe that we actually kiss. “Woah, Fany so what’s the real score between the two of you?”

 

I bit my lower lips and changed my facial expression into a more serious one “I don’t know Soo” I sighed

 

“waeyo??? Yahhh she did not ask you?” she slammed her hand on the table that got me startled but I understood her if I were her in her position, I will actually think that me and Tae were a couple now after we kiss. “Aishhh that little brat, ughhhh”

 

“Calm down.”

“Why would I, aishh if I see her later she’ll get a lecture to me”

“No don’t don’t do that,” I plead to her.

“Aishhh” She sighed in defeat.

 

            Talking with Sooyoung was so frightening, yeah right frightening after  what she found out, gosh Tae will definitely scolded by her but I asked her not to do it coz I’m afraid that she will know that I’m in love with her. I took a glance on my phone and I was shocked that I received a message from the person we were talking about just by now, it was sent on lunch time

 

(What the hell what time is it???) I hit myself. Once again I caught up with staring in the window… I noticed two people walking on the sidewalk I smiled when I saw that the taller girl was holding the bag of the other smaller one, it reminded me of Tae who used to carry my stuffs when were out. . Glancing at them again, I blinked my eyes multiple times before looking around to look at them again and what I saw crushed my heart. It felt like someone stub me on my heart when I saw my her carrying the smaller girl’s stuffs and happily giggling and chatting with someone.

 

“Was that? No. She said she will meet a client but but who’s with her SUNNY???” I gritted my teeth seeing them together. They look so happy together. But why does she have to lie

[Taeyeon POV]

I accompany Sunkyu to SooSica Café where the shikshin and the ice princess were the owner, we moved out of the car and happily giggling and chit chatting while making our way in the café. As we enter the place Jessica greeted me with her famous icy glare then I introduced SunKyu to her.

 

“This is SunKyu my old friend..”

“Hi, Im SunKyu –imnida”

“Hello SunKyu, I did not know that Taeng had a friend like you” She lend her hand for a handshake

“So what’s with the visiting here?”

“Oh Sunkyu was looking for a singer for an event with a cheaper talent fee so you two snapped out immediately on my mind. So brought her here”

“Ah I see…”

 

The conversation was going so well between Sica and my colleague, just when I thought that everything was fine. I saw Sooyoung standing at the side looking at me while munching a cupcake, her stare sent shivers all over my body. (Neh? Why is she looking at me like that?) I stared back with her then my eyes shifted to her side. I noticed a familiar person on her side. I felt my heart started to thump harder and I can recognize who that person was.

 

“Taeng”

“Taeng!”

“Taengo-ah”

“oh neh neh???” Oh I spaced out. Just by looking at mushroom I can sense something is wrong. I looked to Sunny. At first I didn’t understand what she is saying.

“Are you alright?” Sunkyu worrying for me and she reached my forehead to check if I’m okay.

“Yeah I’m alright” I smiled at her.

 

Jessica raised her brow somehow being suspicious and I smiled back to her but when I glanced again to Sooyoung and to the girl beside. I saw Tiffany stood up from her seat and walked towards our table while the shikshin-janshin followed from behind.

 

“Sica, I’ll go home first…Soo, see you at home” She excused herself and bid goodbye to them. What about me? I just looked at her leaving. I felt sad that she did not even say something to me what was worst was that she did not even looked back to me when I stared to her.

 

“What’s the matter with her??? Did I do something?” I asked the two girls in front of me

 

“Kim Taeyeon!!!!” I got scared when I heard Sooyoung’s strict voice. “May I have a word with you?” What the? What is really happening?

“n-neh” I could only agree coz of my fear

“Excuse us! Sica baby and our dear customer” she excused and I walked after her.

 

-

[Tiffany POV]

 

            Why I’m feeling this way, I felt pain when I saw her colleague touched her forehead, just forehead. , I know I shouldn’t be jealous of it but I just did not want anyone to lay their hands to Tae-tae

 

I was walking alone at the street after excusing myself with my friends and I ignored my one and only love. I know it’s rude but I couldn’t take it. It was like I’m walking into the wilderness where there’s no way out…After strolling without anywhere to go, raindrops started to soaked my clothes, o crap! Just then I realized that I left my things on SooSica Café and now I have nothing with me except for my phone. As the rain grew stronger my eyes started to tear up which I tried to hold on earlier but now I just let it flowed and washed up by the rain.

 

            As I continuously made my way, I heard someone calling out my name, I ignored it for once. I thought it was just an illusion but as it grew louder and frequent. I finally snapped back on my own and recognized the voice that calling out my name. I froze on my place. It was the sweetest voice I longed to hear everyday… The voice I always wanted to wake me up n the morning, and make me fall asleep at night. Did she really follow me?

 

“Mushroon!!!” she asked me while panting a little but I did not bother to look at her coz I did not want her to see me like this.

“Mushroom Pani” she called again but I did not respond

 

I took a few steps to avoid her; I did not really know why I’m acting this way, as I took another step she over taken my way, turned her body and looked at me I averted my sight and kept on looking at the ground “Why are you here?” I asked her with a sad voice.

 

            I was waiting for her to respond to my question when I noticed that she was totally soaked with rainwater, did she just looked after me for the whole time. But my thoughts were cut off and my eyes went wide open when a pair of warm pinkish lips touched mine. I blinked for several times when I realized that she already wrapped her arms to my waist and kissing me softly and ever so tender. Before I got carried away, I pushed her away from me, I thought it was just another game and I saw her surprised reaction.

 

“Why did you do that!!!” I yelled at her, I got impatient when she did not reply so I turned my back to her, I was about to take my first step when she finally spoke.

 

“Don’t you dare turn your back on me Stephanie Hwang Miyoung!!” she told me and I got froze. She was serious. I could tell that. She never says my whole name unless she’s angry or really serious

“Yeah right” I mockingly said but mentally scold myself for doing. I bit my lower lips

Don’t dare to turn your back on me” It was a simple order from her that made my heart started to throbbed like crazy and with her hand already found my hand holding it so gently. It made me crazier.

 

I did not bother to turn and looked at her but I felt my body tense up when she laid her other hand was already on my side waist. She moved her hand that was holding my hand and slowly s on my waist reaching for her other hand then she clutched her fingers together while her head resting on my back. She was back hugging me. I’m afraid she might hear my heart beat so I kept my breathing on pace 

 

“Wh—what are you doing now??”

“Let’s stay like this for a while”

“Yahhh…” I tried to break away but her embrace got tighter “Pani” I gave up and let my arms hanging.

“I knew everything now”

“What do you mean?” I got slightly confused

“Sooyoung told me!” Oh crap shikshin I’ll kill you once I got back home

“wh-what-what???” I asked stuttering

“Your secret” as I heard it, I got what she meant by that secret. I felt my burning sensation on my cheeks and my heart started to rise again.

 

“The kiss we had together…” Don’t! Please don’t tell me it’s just a game.

“I don’t want to talked about it” I cut her off and I finally got free from her arms. I don’t want to hear any explanation because I’m afraid I get hurt

“Just let me talk first!” I startled when she raised her voice on me

“No I won’t, it will just hurt me” I wanted to cry now

 

She reached for my hands and held it tightly with a slight squeezing on it while looking on me. “The kiss we had last night, it’s not a game…like what you tell Sooyoung…I mean it Pani-ah”

 

I didn’t respond

 

            We had an awkward silence for a while and the rain droplets were the only sound we heard. I nodded and watched her played with my hands and she started to talk again.

 

“I never play with your heart, I hope you will believe me…I can never do that to you” She stared straight to my eyes. I can feel it. She’s not lying

 

“So why are you with her?” I wanted to change the topic so I blurted a question I never wanted to ask her. She’ll know that I’m jealous

 

“Who’s her?” She raised her brow

 

“You know what I mean?” I look so impatient upon asking her. Yeah I think she’s just asking that she don’t know who I am talking about.

 

“What? Who???”

 

“Sunny….I-I-I th-thought you’re with your client” Yeah I just stuttered. I feel so hot suddenly.

 

“Gosh, so you are jealous with her?” Dang! Yeah I am so just tell me what you two are.

 

“Is there something wrong with that?”

 

She furrowed her brow on me “You are jealous over Sunny?, is that why you leave the café and even leaved all your things?”  She smiled dorkily towards me.

 

“Yahhh I don’t want to explain, just tell me why you are with her!”

 

“Why will I tell?” Now she’s teasing me. Great!

 

“Then I leave now”

 

“oh n-n-nono no nono!!!” She kept tugging my sleeves “Gosh Pani-ah”

 

            She came closer to me and caresses my cheek, I blushed hard on her action and I knew she noticed it…she gave me a smile and we looked to each other’s eyes so deep.

 

“Sunny is my client, that’s it”

“What??”

 

“She is my client, I don’t know at first but I was surprised also that she actually requested me to be her event manager” her other hand immediately pulled my body closer to hers.

 

“Now is that a clear explanation?” whispered to my ear, gosh her hot breath made me shiver

 

“Why she have to request for you and both of you even went to the café together”

 

“oi, you know I’m good at managing events right???”

 

“Yes but I still feel suspicious” I still didn’t buy her explanation.

 

“aik, she’s proposing to her girlfriend, that is why she ask for me. She asked for a good singer to serenade her girl so I suggested Sooyoung and Jessica” She let out a big sigh

“Is that true?” I pouted to her

 

“Yes, so just believe me and I want to tell you something!”

 

            I wondered what she was going to say, but I could feel something great was about to happen. As I looked at her again and our eyes met, she became shy all of a sudden.

 

“What is it Tae?”

“err emmmm”

“What?”

“I-I-“

“I what?”

“Iloveyou”

 

The thunder roared that I did not understand what she said

 

 “What is it again?” I have to ask her again

 

[Taeyeon POV]

 

            After having a serious conversation with Sooyoung about what Tiffany felt for me, I just realized how stupid I was for not being able to notice it. Though we already kiss I did not know what our status was until she scowled at me for being irresponsible with my action…As we ended our conversation she let me go after my mushroom and took care of my client, sunny along with Jessica.

 

            The rain started to fall hard and what was on my mind was my mushroom only…I need to make up with her and also confess my love for her to secure and finally have a clear status between the two of us. I saw her walking under the midst of the rain looking sad. I called her from a far but she did not even bulge, I went to her and kiss her passionately without even answering her but I got surprised coz she pushed me away I knew the reason why she was acting like that and it was really my fault. Now all I wanted was to be with her though I was with her already and I found it cute that she was acting cold to me because she was jealous over my colleague at the same time I was happy that she don’t mind when I kissed her though she pushed me away. After explaining everything to her I took the opportunity to confess already.

 

(This is it Taeng, you can do this, this is the moment you have been waiting for…now get yourself together and confess your feelings to her” I mentally chat with myself (Hwaiting)

 

“What is it Tae?” she asked me and I knew she was wondering on what will I tell to her

“err emmmm” Yeah hahaha I’m ready but I can’t really speak. I’m nervous and shy

“What?”

“I-I-

“I what?”

“Iloveoyou” I finally told her so fast but the thunder has to ruin it

 

“What is it again?” she asked me now more attentive (Great thunder, why you have to roar when I finally told her) I cursed the thunder because of ruining my confession

“Tae-Tae?” She called me.

“I said I—I……I…” I closed my eyes “I LOVE YOU HWANG MIYOUNG”

 

            I felt strange that she did not even reply, did she reject me…I slowly open my eyes and looked at her…I was surprised that her eyes were red and tears were rolling onto her cheeks though it was raining I could actually see it .

 

“I’m so-sorry” I apologized maybe she didn’t really reciprocate the love I have for her

“No need Tae-tae!” she moved closer to me

 

 “I love you too” She replied. DID I HEARD IT RIGHT????

 

            She cupped my face and kissed me gently, she closed her eyes and I could feel that she was enjoying and savoring our kiss…I hugged her waist and pulled her body closer to me, I replied to her (“finally!!! This is not a trick this is real). While the rain was still pouring, she wrapped her arms on my neck I started to roam on her lips asking for an entrance, she gave in and tilted her head to the side to make it easier for me. Our kiss last long and it became deeper.

 

“Uhmmm Tae” she moaned in between our kiss, I broke the kiss and both of us panted for enough air.

“Let’s go!” I said grabbing her hands

“W-wait, where are we going??” she looked confused

“I can’t hold it”’ I told her. That’s definitely not a clear answer to say. But I really can’t hold it

 

“What is it?”

 

[Tiffany POV]

 

            I asked her “What is it?” but she did not reply next thing I know she already had my hand intertwined with her and she grabbed me for a fast walk that seemed like running.

 

As we got to our front doorstep, she looked at me with a smirk; I saw her lust filled pair of eyes. She kissed me gently but it started to get rough, she held my waist and slammed me to the door but I did not break away though I felt pain but the kiss was too overpowering and it was hot and already.

 

I d for the doorknob and I pulled her inside with me. We just took our shoes off using our own feet and throw it elsewhere even our tops and jeans were slopped somewhere, I did not where but all I have in my mind was we were together now. She guided me onto our bedroom, before she opened the door

 

“Pani-ah I love you” she whispered to my ears seductively making my cheeks turn as red as a tomato. She opened the door and pushed me on the bed.

 

 

-----

[Sooyoung OPV]

 

            I and my ice princess just arrived in front of our home we shared with Taeyeon and Tiffany early in the morning. Yeah you heard it right we just have arrived because my parents wanted us to have a sleepover on our old house which I could not refuse too. I missed them also. We had a great night and I wondered what happened to the two last night, after telling Taeyeon the truth about Tiffany, as I took care of her client which I and my Sica had a contract signing right away after agreeing to sing for her confession.

 

I felt worried for the two since I left a message to them that we were not gonna go home and neither of them made a reply.

 

I opened the car’s door for my For my princess “Go inside first…I’ll just take the groceries mom bought for us at the trunk” I told her and she replied me. She kissed me first before heading off first.

 

“Neh…Ok” she got out of the car and headed to our home just when I already had the groceries on my hand. Sica turned around with her face seemed to be surprise. I walked closer and now was behind her.

 

“What is it? Why you did not enter?”

“Soo”

 

I furrowed my eyebrow and “Don’t tell me you can’t enter because you want me to go first?”

“No that’s not it!!!”

“Then what?”

 

She gave me a smile which I got confused with, so I made a side step to overtake and now facing the open door. My eyes widen in disbelief when I saw how messy our living room was viewing it from our front door.

 

“What the…” I was surprised then I turned to Sicababy and both of us have the same thought

 

“WHAT DID THEY DO WHEN WE ARE NOT AROUND”  We both uttered with a smile.

 

            It was surprising for both of us to see such mess on our living room, as we entered, we saw blue-violet and pink shoes scattered on the floor and its pairs were not too far away…we scanned the living room and every step we took revealed wet clothes owned by the two.

                        

“This is Tiff’s shirt” Sica raised the shirt she picked up then dropped it again at the side

 

I put the groceries at the kitchen counter “I think this is Taeng’s”

 

I saw Sica’s eyes got wider and covered with her hand pointing to the floor. So I  walked to her and take a look at where she was pointing and I don’t know how to react and my jaw drop and my mouth wide open as I we saw two jeans messed on the floor.

 

“DID THEY DO??” we said in unison and the next thing happened, we raced to their bedroom and peeked in.

 

“Yahh Sicababy, don’t put your weight on me!” I whispered to her irritably as I struggle to have my balance coz she just lean over my back and I have to carry her weight.

 

“Mianhe!!...now open it!”

 

I slowly opened the door “OHWWW” was the word I could only say and I can’t help but blush to what I saw. Two figures snuggled to each other while sleeping soundly.

 

What made me blush was that seeing them though their bodies were covered with a messy blanket, their shoulders and legs were still exposed and that confirms that they had a great night yesterday. I heard chuckles from behind and I saw my ice princess giggling.

 

“Yaah don’t laugh, you are disturbing their sleep” I closed the door so the two could have some privacy and my Jessica still holding her laughter

.

“Let’s clean their mess” she uttered to me but before she could turn I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to me.

 

“What is it?”

 

She was surprised on my sudden move. I leaned to her and kissed her roughly. I couldn’t help but to do it coz I got in what I saw and my byunness mode got activated then I walked her to the living room not breaking away on our kiss and pushed her to the couch. I jumped on top of her, I got off balanced and fell on the floor.

 

“Ouch” I winced in pain caressing my

“AHAHAHA…that’s what you get for being a byun Soo” she gave me a remarked which I got embarrassed then in the end I laugh along with her.

 

EnD