Chapter 2

Stupid Devil Kai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lying down your tired  body on your bed is one thing that you need now. You did slept for a while and remember that you need some foods and any materials. So you decided to go to supermarket. After washing your body, you wore a simple pinky jacket. Like the usual, you tied your hair.

While you walking pass the way to the supermarket, there’s interesting shop and you come in. The shop has a blinky and colorful lamp and  on the window’s full with papercraft.

Ding~

the door’s bell ringing while you come in. A beautiful lady smile and give you some bucket. This shop is unique.

You’re looking into something that more cute. A goods which have sober orderly success to make your heart increase a bit. the place is so clean and seems have a thousand of memories. you even can't skipped your eyes from it till you gelt that your body bumped with something. well, somone. A devil.

“ w..what are you doing here? “ you asked him. This is a girly shop and what’s happening on this earth because a devil came to this peace place.

“ what the hell! y..yah ! you’re shocking me ! “ he jerked

“ uh.. i’m sorry “

“ d..don’t mean that ! “

You were shocked about his words.

So he’s forgiving me? he just said dont meant that, right?

“ i mean, don’t think that i like these kind of things or whatever here ! I just looking for a special gift for my girlflriend! “ he said coldly yet proudly.

then he leave you in disbelief. You were dissapointed because he’s didn’t meant about forgiving you. But you found a cute side of him.

maybe he's a good person

“ stupid Kai “ you shooked your head

“ what ?!! did you just said that I’m stupid?! “

“ k..kai? n..no! I ..I meant I..I’m sorry-- yah! “

He grab your wrist and taking you out from the shop.

“ you should have beware girl.. “ he said and smirking

“ k..kai! what are you doing?! “

He still grabbing your wrist and bring you to somewhere.

“ of course I’ll give you a punishment. you called me stupid, so i'll be a stupid person “

“ w..what? “

“ just keep silent or I’ll bring you to a hotel and you know what will happen next “

You just don’t know how to react. For a heaven s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter