Chapter 4

Stupid Devil Kai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ stop! And Yuri, go back to your seat “ the teacher said.

“ cildish “ you said looking at Kai and went back to your seat.

You haven’t got bullied like this on your old school before. You have so many kind friends. They always help you when you need or even son't need it. But here, you just met a stupid person called Kai. you don’t know he is insane person in this school or what. But everytime you see him, you feel a punch and ashamed pouring on your heart. You were thinking how to make him feel ashamed in front of the people but you just can’t. Althought you’re really angry on him, but you just won’t get a rival.

When the bell’s ringing, you quickly grabed your things and ready to go . You have to be more quickly because you want to escape from Kai’s trap too. and you didn't know that a pairs of eyes just looked at you.

 

You just too tired so you just laying down your body to the bed. You called a laundry worker for coming to your room. Maybe this time you will have a laundry worker for get your clothes washed. you need sleep. you need a peaceful dream.

Suddenly, the bell of your room ringing. you raised your left brow and remember that you called a washer man.

“ wait a minute.. “ you said and take a bag.

 “ ahjussi, this is the-—Kai?!! w..what are you doing h..herempph?! “

 “ ssh! “ he covered your mouth and pulls you. you kept on a struggle but he is too strong.

 “ what are—“

  “ so.. this is your room huh?? “ he said and looking at your room. Act like he’s a sanitation observer.

 “ h...how do you know that it’s my apartement? I mean, my room?! “

 “ you don’t know who is Kai huh? “ he said and walk closer.. closer to you

   You keep on stepping back your legs. But stopped because of the heartless table. You bit your bottom lips and Kai’s moving closer to your face. You don’t brave for looking at him. You just looking on the floor and keep biting your bottom lips. He look into your nose, then your lips.

Ding dong~

the bell rang. It might be laundry man.

 “ “ Kai said and move his hand to the door when you want to opened it in a hurry.

 “ y..yah! what is your problem? m..move your hand! “ you said stuttered

 “ ahjussi~~  you can get ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter