Chapter 13

Stupid Devil Kai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school was ended and everyone went away to their house. Well, except you, and Kai in the healthy room. He wait for you. He didn’t wake you up because he’s worried if you feel hurt again, but still he is. Confused with his own heart. He wants to protect you, but he have his own style to express that. And once, its make you hurt. But he still don’t know what to do. He have an aim. Well, his aim is make Miyoung sad, but maybe he have another aim.. he still don’t know about his feeling to you. Just same as you.

“ K..Kai? “ you said feel a bit awkward. He smile at you

“ already wake up huh? Arghh.. let’s buy some food. I almost die just because waiting for you “ he said while laying his arm.

“ w..why you didn’t buy some when I’m sleeping.. “

“ a.argh, I’m sleeping too stupid “ he said lied.

 

both of you went out from the school. Suddenly, you remember about your promise with Sehun. You grab your phone while Kai looking at you. There’s a message, said that Sehun waiting for you in the BluePearl cafe.

 “ Kai.. I must go now, i’m forget that i have a promise with Sehun.. “

 “ Sehun? “

 “ uhm, a dinner.. he’s waiting for me now, “. You run, but Kai grab your wrist faster.

 “ don’t go.. “ he said

 “ w..what? “

 “ your boyfriend said don’t go, so you haven’t go! “ he said. Looks so angry.

 “ Kai.. I’m not even your girlfriend anymore.. I’m not—“

 “ so, be my girlfriend by right now “

 “ w..what? you can’t—“

“ or i’ll you “

You blinked and frustated. Can’t say any words because you worried if Kai will you for sure. This stupid devil Kai was playing a game with you, again. Then, you grab your phone for texting Sehun, but Kai stole it from your hand.

 “ Kai! “

He just keep silent and calling Sehun.

 “ Sehun ah.. “ Kai said in a lower tone

 “ Kai? “ 

“ sorry, you can’t have a dinner with Yuri right now. She have a dinner with her boyfriend right now.. “ just then, he hang up the phone. Leaving Sehun with a ‘what?’ feeling.

Kai grab your hand as both of you walk in to the cafe. It’s a simple cafe. But the decoration’s cute. It’s the first time you come in here. Kai look at the most comfort table and then he decided to take a table on the corner of the room. which is has a beautiful small pond around it. then, he sat and you so.

 “ thankyou “ you said to the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter