Chapter 1

Stupid Devil Kai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You held your hand because it was shaking.  a nervousness pulling your body even to your chest. This is the first day you came to your new school. And the first time you live alone on your new apartement. there're no parents, no friends. well, you’re a pure and cute girl, but you’re too shy if you meet someone new. You have a fair skin, brown eyes, bent eyelashes, and pink lips. you were born with a rich family but you won't make it as a reason to you for your good life. you rather choose your own life than life with a bodyguard and whatever it is.

you reach a rubber hair and tied your hair. it's a winter and you loved it. there were so much beautiful memories on it, and especially your christmas. you smiled everytime you remember it.

Now, you’re in your new school. you look at the gate as the student were walking and having a citchat with their friends. you bit your bottom lips and walking till you pass the corridor. a beautiful woman coming approach you and you bowed. she smiled and bring you to the teacher's room. she gave you a paper of your schedule and other's uniform. you give a thanks and the bell just rang.

 

here the time

 

“ oh.. new student! Come in” suddenly your teacher said and let you in.  She gave a look into your eyes that you should introduce yourself. You nodded.

“ h..hello, i’m new transfered here. My name is Yuri. Let’s be friend, and treat me well “

“ okay, any questions for Yuri? “ your teacher amplify her voice.

“ hey Yuri ! are you still ? Or.. ““ Myungsoo ! stop that! Don’t you dare to ask these thing in my class! Okay..  Yuri, you can sit there “

You were so shocked. How can a student asked about these thing?  Thanks to the teacher about stopping him. You don’t look at the boy and sit down on your chair.

For a long long time, you feel so bored because no one talkin’ with you. History hours was ended. You missed your bestfriend, and your school. Suddenly, someone hit your chair making you shocked.

“ omo “

“ yah! What are you doing here? " he furrowed his brow

" Go away stupid “ he continued and hit the table made you look at him

But he’s so damn perfect boy that you had ever seen. He wore a black jacket but ped. His hand on a pocket and he stand upright like a model. His brown and beautiful eyes looks straight on your eyes. Then he came closer so that you can see his handsome face certainly. But it was too close, and your heart just beating rapidly.

Braak!!

“ ouch!! w..what are you doing?! “ you fell down on the floor and woke up from his handsome wonderland. He p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter