Chapter 1

Hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

''I really like Yixing, he's a really good friend'', Luhan says and the camera focuses on his face. LIAR! You're such a liar. His lips form a little smile and he looks at the addressed one. But what sparkles in his eyes, isn't love for his dongsaeng but pure hate. 

''And Lay what do you think of Luhan?'', the interviewer asks with a smile. Yixing's face turns to her and he smiles.

''His smile is really cute and he takes good care of his dongsaengs'', he says. In contrast to Luhan his smile is real and his words are as well.

''You sound like a school girl that has a crush on Luhan'', the interviewer at their concert laughs. The fans start to scream and Yixing tries to hide his blush. 

''I'm just joking, just joking'', the interviewer says and waves with her hands.

Out of the corner of his eyes he sees how Luhan and Sehun are staring at him. Suddenly Yifan graps his hand and squeezes it.

''Our little Lay was always bestfriends with Luhan, they're like brothers'', Yifan says and smiles. Their Exo-M leader knows how to survive these kind of situations.

Yixing smiles at him thankfully. ''Thank you'', he whispers and Yifan nods. Too bad that Luhan and he aren't best friends anymore. They used to be bestfriends, more than bestfriends: soulmates. Luhan told him every little detail of his life, and he used to tell Luhan everything about him. But their honesty, was their dead. He still remembers the day on which Luhan came into his room with his head lowered.

 

''Yixing-ah?'', Luhan asked and he hid his face with his bangs that used to be his natural black at that time.

''Yes, Luhan-ge?'', Yixing asked without any clue what would follow.

''You're my best friend, right? And you would accept everything I do, right?'', he asked while his voice trembled. Yixing only saw him in that state one time before and he swore to himself that he never would allow that to happen again.

Even though his eyes were covered, he couldn't hide the little tears that streamed over his cheeks. Yixing jumped up from his bed and dragged Luhan in his embrace.

 

''Yixing hyung?'', the voice of Sehun appears and interrupts his thoughts.

Yixing looks at him and he starts to smile. Sehun is the reason their friendship will never be the same. Not that Yixing blames him, it just wasn't the smartest thing that he fell for him.

The chinese boy stands up without a word and follows the other guys, but a few steps away from their dressing room he trips over something. He falls to the ground with his knees meeting the floor first.

''YIXING HYUNG'', he hears Sehun's voice behind him as he runs to Yixing. 

''Are you okay?'', he asks as he grabs Yixing's shoulders and helps him to stand up on his legs again. 

''LUHAN ARE YOU CRAZY?'', Sehun screams at the one who strechted his leg 'accidentally' a bit too much.

The people in the floor turn around to look at them annoyed. 

''I'm sorry Sehun. It wasn't on purpose'', Luhan apologizes.

''You want to tell me that wasn't on purpose?'', Sehun asks and lowers his voice a bit. The people around them start to mind their own business again, but they still feel a few curious looks on them.

''Guys stop fighting! I'm alright'', Yixing explains and brushes the dirt of his jeans. He looks at Luhan who just looks mad at me, but as he turns around to look at Sehun he begins to smile. Sure he gets it, he's your everything and Yixing was worth nothing.

''Guys what are you doing? Hurry up!'', the voice of their manager hyung appears. 

 

 

A little later~

 

''Dinner is ready!'', Kyungsoo screams and Yixing enters the room with a big smile. FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!

He throws himself into one of the chairs and takes some kimchi. He's not sure how Kyungsoo does it, but everything he cooks tastes delicious~

The other guys are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter