Final 2

SEOULMATE



3 months...10 hours and 15 seconds (according to Jae)



"Where in the world Sandara Park go?" Kim Jaejoong muttered as he still sulking in dark and farthest area of Incheon airport. He came 3 hours earlier just to take a glimpse or maybe dragging his girlfriend but Bom, CL and Minzy already passed and still no sign of that rabbit.

She's really testing my patience. Last night , when they talk for 5 hours on phone (never minding his bill), Dara hanged up andscreams at him when she complained his whinning and complaining about their relationships.

Despite of Dara choosing him, he's still uncertain about the status of their relationships. There is no formality on how they started. Only a personal message from her, which is so unromantic.



Dear Jae, 

When you read this, we might be on the plane right now. Sorry, I can't tell you personally that we are leaving today. I hate saying goodbyes, you know that. Thanks for last night, I really enjoyed having fun with you and Hyun Joong. Speaking of him, tell him that I accidentally read his diary.

Seriously, who would believe that the flower boy had so much cheesiness in his nerves. I almost had a nightmare reading those. His entries are horrible and I felt bad already for the girl he's dreaming on.

She might died early because of boredom and stiffness.

And , we already release our new single. Please, check it out because that is how I felt for you..

I hope you like my new y outfits...

I promise myself not to cry but here I am, bawling while writing this. 

Please , wait for me after 3 months. Dont call or text me , I dont wanna miss you more and ended up crying at night.

Your Goddess Rabbit...Dee



"Baby, where are you?" he screams in his mind



But where did Dara go?

Let's see..



"Really Sandara? All the signs that I gave you came true?"

"Yes Madame fortune teller. And I'm so thankful I came by and met you"

'But you said, there are two guys that you think your soulmate?"

"Yes, I am so confused everytime I saw them and possesing the signs. In the end . I became friends with them. Again, thank you and Mianhe for not believing at you before"

'No worries, Miss Park, but I was curious, there was two of them but how did you choose?"

'That was easy...I just follow my heart" she said sweetly to her new fortune teller friend

"I'm so happy for you"

"Thanks, but I have one question..is my soulmate really came from Seoul?"





Dara is on her way to Seoul when she finally remember that her boyfriend might waiting for her. She nervously checked her cellphone and she closed to control her laugh..

She got 100 missed calls and 50 text messages from him.They really matched eached other's personality, both are dorks and weird..

His one message got her suspicious. He wanted her to come to his pad...alone.

But she got excited too. What is her boyfriend planning on this time?

As she got there, she notice how dark and empty his place is. 

My poor babe, he surely suffered enough for missing me.

She opened the lights and bammmmmm...

Sandara Park is the luckiest girl in the world ...with Kim Jaejoong by his side...



10 minutes later



"Guys, this is the most childish welcome party I've ever attend to" JYJ member Junsu said

"Su was right, why do we need to wear this horrendous costume?" said Peter Pan Yoochun

"And we dont have a right to complain. I thought he would get revenge on Dara noona for torturing him in 3 months" whined the Beast Junsu

"Guys, could we at least be happy to the couple? Look at them? They totally into each other since dara got here. i'm so freaking jelalous" said the Cinderella Bom

"But why Disney theme party? I'm glad there is no media here, this is so disgussting" complain the bad Snow White

"And why their costumes better than us? " the Mulan maknae pointing tothe couple who wears Zeus and Aphrodite ...which resembles Gods and Goddess (sorry , I'm not sure if they were lovers)

"Wahhhh, we should be sleeping in our dorm already. Why dragging us just to experience this" it was the bad leader





In one corner, one person seems not enjoying the happy celebration for the two. Of course he was happy, who couldn't be? 

He grinned when he saw the Evil Encarnate coming in his side..

'hiyaaa Kim Hyun Joong, cut the sad face. I salute you, you were really convincing"

"Really Bommie? It all thanks to you. And you promise...."

"I know, I didnt forget it..I am so smart thinking of that idea"

'Thanks to you, my best friend finally got his happiness as well as Dara. And thanks to me, If I didnt show my fake interest to Dara, Jaejoong wouldnt confess to her. He really thinks I'm a threat to them"

'Congratulations, now , for your reward, I already approved you to date our leader, in one condition"

"Condition...what??"





2 Days later



.



"Park Bom, what are we doing here? Are you out of your mind?"

"No..CL...I'm still sane."

"But why bringing me here? Ya...I'm not that desperate.'

"I know but you asked for my help so deal with it"

"No...This is absurd, and childish. I wont get inside"

"Aish...let's go. " Bom said while dragging the Bad Leader inside this...



WELCOME TO FORTUNE TELLER HOUSE....