1

SEOULMATE


"Park Bom, what are we doing here? Are you out of your mind?"

"No..Sandara Park...I'm still sane."

"But why bringing me here? Ya...I'm not that desperate.'

"I know but you asked for my help so deal with it"

"No...This is absurd, and childish. I wont get inside"

"Aish...let's go. " Bom said while dragging the Loveless Goddess inside this...





WELCOME TO FORTUNE TELLER HOUSE..



"Bommie, I think we should go, it's so creepy in here"

"Shhhh....quiet. There's no backing out"

"But..."



'Oh hello young ladies, how may I help you?"

The 2ne1 unnies screams when suddenly, an old woman appears in front of them

"Yaaaaaaahhh....ahjumma, don't do that again, I almost died at heart attacked " Dara said breathlessly

'I'm sorry but I saw you're a bit hesitant coming inside. So, who is the sore loser?"

'Ehhh?"

"I mean, who is the victim..aish, just sit down"

"Thanks ahjumma" Bom said while placing leaving the two inside the room



"Okay , let's start. So Dara? Is that your name?"

'How do you know" she looked shocked

'Hello, you signed in my log book, remember?"

'Huh?"

'Let's start, may I see your you hands?"

"Ahmmm...why?"

"I'm going to read it...hmnnn, you have a better future ahead of you."

'Like that?" Dara said while rolling her eyes

"No..and I see you were cheated many times and If you can't find your man this year, you will be forever alone.."

"What??? Are you kidding me me ? No way, it's not gonna happen"

"believe me. but dont worry, I know there's someone out thare that you havent met yet. Or maybe, you knew him already but you didn't see him as a man"

'Hmnnn...interesting. But how will I know If he's THE ONE?"

'It's easy...I will give you a lists of Signs to tell that he is THE ONE...whoever possesed that will be your future husband"

"Duh...impossible"

"What's impossible in the name of love? Don't ridicule what I'm telling you. I bet, someday you will came back to me and thanking me for telling you this..'

"Ok...ok...well, we have to go." She said while starting to leave

"Wait . We are not finished yet, here "

Dara frowned whe a fortune teller handed her a piece of paper

"What's this for? Are you reading me again through blank paper?"

'No..that's for you and your friend's authograph...2NE1...Daebakkkkk"



3 days later at YGE building Cafeteria

'Bomtaro, do you think that, she's telling the truth?"

"Who knows. And Santoki, there's no harm in trying. But , please, be quiet, someone might hear us"



Bom is right.. Someone who goes by the name of Lee Seungri aka..Panda Bear...aka Rattlemouth...heard what his two unnies were talking about. He become more alert when he heard the magic word...SECRET...

"Ahemm,my beautiful noonas, morning to both of you. OMG, you're both beautiful this morning. My day is not complete without seeing the bright smiles of yours" he said while twinkling his eyes

'what a crap..what do you want, huh?"

"The Secret of yours, what is it? Care to tell your favorite sunbaenim?"

"Why would we tell you? That's why it said SECRET"

'(sighed heavily) Aigoo...it's okay Dara noona. I understand...It doesnt mean I'm your baby Panda, you cant trust me for everything. But no worries, I aready forgive you for not trusting me" he said sadly while walking away..

Dara felt guilty and said to the leaving Rat..



'Mianhe, my baby,come here. Of course, I trust you.."

'Really? reallye...reallly? so you're now gonna tell me?" he said while jumping at joy

"NO"..



TOP and Daesung's who sitting behind the three spat the coffee into GD and Young Bae's face when they heard Dara's trolling on their maknae...

"You're so mean, I wonder what is that secret too"

"Darabom combination is like a death for us Big Bang boys"

'I swear, I'm innocent and didn't cheated on her"

'I love you...you ohhhh ohhh"




Later that night



Dara becomes grumpy after she found out that she had ...red flag..nobody among CL, Minzy, and even Bom dare to talk to her. She becomes more irritated when she runs out of ...pad...and curse when the three don't have one..

She went to a near possible store and pick up what she needs when her eyes grew bigger.



Sign Number 1

A guy you would saw wearing a pink hoodie while eating your favorite ramen...

"OMG...Is he the one? And why he is looking at me? Come on, show me your your face. I hope you're cute. 

I knew him. I knew him. I knew him..

Dara is rejoicing inside but after a while..



'What the hell is Kim Jaejoong doing here...Is he my Seoulmate?"