4

SEOULMATE




"What??? You think you love me? Jae is this some kind of a joke. We've only met a few weeks and you ...love me?" Dara screams in wide shock

'I think, no scratch that... I swear i love you...I know you wont believe me. You dont know how hard it is for me to love you afar. It pains me to see you with my bestfriend , I mean, he's my friend but he dont deserve you someone like you"

"Since when?"

'Since the day I first saw you at YG building. TOP wants us Yoochun and Hyun Joong to meet there. I arrived late but I was thankful because I bumped on you"

"Huh? I dont remember sseing you and even bumping on you"

'Because you were running and I saw you crying...I wanted to run after you but I dont want to create a scandal. For the past three years, I am watching you. I knew every details about your life. I'm happy when your smiling and depressed when your sad"

"Jae, why now?"

"Well, let's just say that I'm the greatest coward living on hell. And you are my Friend's girl so I need to back off. But I wont let it happen this time around..Now that you're gaining more and more fanboys. And I dont want to hate another friend of mine"

"What do you mean?"

'(Sighed) .Hyun Joong. he seems to like you too"

'Jae, that's absurd. "

"I saw the signs Dara..Please , I know Seunghyun hurts you, I cant promise that I will not do the same .. All I wanted is you...The whole Sandara Park, your heart , soul and ahemm...body..

"Jae, do you realize that If we become more than being friends, something will change. And , can we at least give ourselves time? I'm still overwhelmed about this...you gave me the greatest shocked of my life.."

"I will wait Dee...We will stay as friends while I'm proving my love for you. Just promise me one thing..."

"What is it?"

"Will you stop giving signs to Hyun Joong? And stop smiling sweetly to him. And dont eat the food that he gave you, haven't you heard Love Potion? About your fanboys, I can't do anything about it since I decided to love a Goddess like you. But dont let them come near you pleaseeee. And I'm hating your outfits lately. You've been showing a lot of skin. I hated when men feasting on my girl's body"

"Wooahhh...woahhhh...that was a lot. And me, your girl?"

" Soon...I have a long list to go...And stop thinking about the signs...I'm here now so you didnt need it"

'You are so straight forward....You almost seems perfect, except for one..."

'Huh..?

'You're not from Seoul...Kim Hyun Joong is" 

"Fack that Seoul"





Two weeks after Hyun Joong's promotion in Japan, he finally came back. He's so excited to see Jae and Dara. Especially his Dara. He bought a lot of things for her and he's excited to see how she would react. She went straight to Jae's penthouse . He punched his code and welcomed by the silence into his living room..

He frowned when he heard a familiar noise coming from Jae's room. His mind is telling to get out of the place soon but his heart was too stubborn to listen. As he become closer and closer, his heart pounding as he kicked the door open. The two inside got suprised as they stumbled on their feet. Dara hid behind Jaejoong's back to hide embarrasment..

He looked at Jae's and the eye battle begins.. But not for a while, Hyun Joong yelled at his traitor friend....





















































































"Ya..Kim Jaejoong. i told you not to show her my most embarrasing video in my whole entire life. How can I face this girl ? I know she would forever laugh at me? I got zero point with this."

'Arghhhhhh...Hyun Joong, welcome back...Dont worry, I wont tell anybody,, It's a secret of ours...that you have a video....dancing in a Bikini....and it's pink ..bwahahahahahaha...And I like the song that played while you dancing...



Gangnam Style, so it's a new one. When did it happened?...hahahahhaa"

Dara continously laughing her asses off at one corner, making Hyun Joong wants to kill a grinning friend of him



"Kim Jaejoong...play fair"


'No...I wont...havent you heard the saying..."All is fair in love and war"

'Traitor..."

'Looser"