Final 1

SEOULMATE



'Sandara Park, you're not going to stop laughing, aren't you"

'Mianhe Kim Hyun Joong but I can't help it. It's so epic...I never knew you can do that thing..Prince Jiho...hahahahhahaha"

"Dee, stop. Look at him, he's gonna cry soon. Oh poor Joongie, he's gonna cry...our baby is gonna cry" Jae added 

"Will you two stop it? It's not funny anymore..and you...Sandara"

'Yessss? Hahahahaha"

"If you want stop laughing, I will kiss your lips " he threatened

'What???"

"Hey Dee,shut it off" Kim Jaejoong said seriously



"Aish, you two, come on Hyun Joong. Are you hungry? You wanna eat something. "

"No..I dont want to"

"Aigoo, plewase dont get mad at us. We didnt mean to hurt your feelings, although it's really is so funny..bwahahahaha."

"That's it...I'm going"

"Dude, why are you so sensitive? We were suppose to celebrate here."

"I know but , it's so unfair. Why did she only see my video wearing like that? Dee, do you know that the four of us have the same videos? "

"Really? Even TOP?"

"Yes, and among us, TOP got the funniest part. You know how weird that cheater ex boyfriend of yours" it was Kim Jaejoong

'I know...but lets not talk about him. How about you? I heard you had a successful concert."

"Of course, with you as my inspiration? I sang every song with full emotions and it was you I'm thinking of"

"Kyaaahhhh... that was so sweet. I wish I could do the same but we dont have a sweet songs. You want me to sing ..I don't care, Hate you or Go Away with you?"

"ahemmm...Kim Hyun Joong and Sandara Park, I'm still here just so you two know.. Dee, have you heard the song I composed myself? It was you that I was inspired of when I'm writing it"

'Oh...what song?" Dara said excitedly

'Dude, can I guess? I think that's Mirotic" 

"STFU< Kim Hyun Joong...Dee, I'll Protect You..that was the song. You want me to sing it with you?"

'No thanks" she said bluntly

'Hahahaha...failedddd" Hyun Joong teased

'Dee. do you know some songs of SS501.I mean his former group?" Jae smirk at his friend

'How about your fav song from DBSK too?Jajejoong's former group too" he smirk back

"Aish...you two..stop acting like a kid. To answer your questions, I have one of my favorite from SS501..."

'Really Dee...do you? Oh my, thanks Dee. I am so flaterred"

"Because your group is good too, second to DBSK"

'Yah...what's your favorite song?"

"Because You're Stupid...OST from Boys Over Girls Flowers"

"Ehhhhh"



Later that night at 2NE1 dorm

"So unnie, you're still thorn between the two? You're so lucky. When I'm gonna meet my soulmate too?"

"The truth girls? I'm not thinking about it anymore. The funny thing is..I made a big fuss without having a boyfriend as this age. And looked what i got, friendships from the two hunks."

"Thank heavens, you wont bother us anymore" Bom said while rejoicing

"But I dont mind having one of them as my boyfriend. You know, it wont hurt a little, who am I to refuse?"

'Unnie, did you already told them the sad news?"

"Not yet, I was tempt earlier but seeing how happy they are playing and teasing each other. And I dont have a heart to do spoil that"

"You're really a nice person. But when are you gonna tell them, when were boarding at the airport?"

'Hmmnnnn...you're a genious leader. Why didnt I think about that?"

"Oh no, what are you planning Ssantoki?"

'I dont like your smile, unnie"

"Ya, what is it?"

The three asked simultaneously...curiousity heard non their voices



Morning came at YGE office, Yang Hyun Suk finally announce to the girls that they were leaving in a week now for their NE World Tour.. But they would release one single before they left and formally promoteit after their US Concert Tour.

Dara is a bit sad when she heard the news. They will stay out of the country for almost 3 months. She was worried that the two might forget about her and find new girl best friend. The three notice her sadness for they feel the same way too. Leaving thier families, friends and fans..



A week later

Jaejoong keep cursing on his self as he didnt know Dara together with her group are leaving to start their World Tour. If only he didnt saw the news on TV about the girl's departure, he wouldnt know that his Goddess will leaving him...alone with kim Hyun Joong.

And why Dara didnt told him so? They are together last night, with Hyun Joong of course. She seems normal and dorky and no trace of sadness. He thought about running after her at the airport but he still want to live and get married to Dara and have cutie kids (blushing)...

What kind of spirit that possesed her this time? She really is something...Wahhhh...why she didnt tell me that she's leaving?I didnt even kissed her goodbye. (he said, childishly)





When he confirmed that the girls left already, he sulked and whine the whole day. Even at work, he was throwing a fit and acting like a pre-menopausal. The truth is, he was missing her so much, terribly, but he can't do anything about it..

Why she didnt even call or text me? Speaking of phone, he still didnt open it since last night. so he decided to check it out...

"Whatttaaaaa???" he whisper under his breath



2 Hours later



His eyes bulge and hands were shaking as he started spazzing about her and her group. There he saw it...and before he realize it...tears were streaming down on his face..her wanted to dance Gangnam Style again..... the heck, he was soooooooooooooo happy

And curse again when he saw the latest pics and news about her...



Darbie and Shikens...she looks like a living doll...the boys look akward

Dara's fanboy got silver medal at the Olympics...well, not bad but still a loser (Like Hyun Joong)

They will be guest in Go Show... I hope they would pull it off

He also saw her latest Airport Fashion Show... I'm glad she didnt wear her CH Beanie again



























(Sighedddd) It's really nice spazzing about your NEW girlfriend..of ten hours..











But could I wait for her in...3 months...????

What a life....What a tease...

She cooked me something that I can't eat

She give me something that I can't touch..













'I will have my revenge with you Sandara Park...a sweet revenge you will never forget"