November 1

Diary of a Sick Girl

November 1, 2010

Dear Diary,

We scored so much candy last night! Sure, some adults looked at us with that "Aren't you too old for this" look, but I think you never get too old for trick-or-treating! Anyway, it's the middle of the night. I woke up because I had a really strange dream. I remember Yuri once told me that if I ever had a weird dream, I should write it down. I used to come to her to help me interpret all of my weird dreams, but she finally got me a "dream diary". Anyway, my dream diary is kind of lost right now, so I'll just write my dream in you before I forget.

My dream started with me in the hospital room. I think I was seeing myelf die as doctors hopelessly tried to revive me after a heart attack, which was how my unnie died. I think I was my body's soul. As I turned to walk away from my corpse and all the blood, I saw the faint outline of my unnie. Or, at least I thought I saw her. I called out to her, but she vanished and I woke up. My mind is still kind of fuzzy. I should probably get some sleep. Good-night, Diary. I'll let you know if I have any more strange dreams.

Love,

heart

A very sleepy Taeyeonnie

 

This chapter is kind of important. You'll see why soon. Love you all! And if you haven't read it yet, read my other fanfic "A New Love?" It's slightly more interesting. Kekeke...