December 6

Diary of a Sick Girl

December 6, 2010

Dear Diary,

So I told Yuri all about the dreams I've been having. Of course, I neglected to mention that I had a life-threatening disease. 

She immediately pulled a gigantic blue book off of her bookshelf that was filled with dream-interpreting guides and flipped to a chapter called "Recurring Dreams". 

"Tae" she said, "it says here that if you have recurring dreams, it can mean one of two things.

It's either just memories or a sign of the near future. But it also says that the memory dreams don't progress like you told me your dreams do. Generally memory dreams are will be the same or different snipets of the same scene. Signs of the near future are pretty rare, but they...match what you're telling me. It seems like your sister is trying to warn you or something."  Then she looked me dead in the eyes...

"Kim Taeyeon...are you...are you...sick?"

I quickly flashed her a smile and pretended not to know what she was talking about, "No, I'm perfectly fine! I know it's winter and everything, but I don't have a cold or anything." 

She glared at me, "You know exactly what I'm talking about."

Again I lied, denying I had any sickness whatsoever. 

I hate lying, especially to my best friends, but it's for their own good. I can't burden them any more than I already am. I don't want them to fuss and cry over something that's inevitable. After all, everyone has to die sometime, right? I'm just leaving early. 

Love, 

Taeyeonnie

 

Hi guys! I didn't expect that my story would gain so much love! D: I kinda forgot about this, to be honest. I'm not sure if you guys are still waiting for this, but I promise I haven't given up. I'm just really busy >.< Sorry guys, I'll update another chapter today, I promise. Last day of Midwinter break and I don't want to do my Spanish project yet  ;~;